It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are with me to start a collaborative fiction ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 08:12 AM
link   
The subject I like are almost the manga and comics universe and cyber punk.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Ill help. But I think you have to be picked by an Admin or Mod. Im not sure what guidelines they use to pick someone though.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 08:25 AM
link   
The story take place in a great city, in a near future : peoples, transports, police and security system are all controled by a central quantum computer system called "The Gears". This system pilots and command robot-cops that maintain order, maintenance robots that keep the places clean and driving and regulation robots that coordinates transport and roads signs.

This quantum computer has an artificial intelligent exeternal module called "Marshall CONOLLY". Marchall CONOLLY s a human look like robot. It's used to be the Human Machine Interface of The Gears.

But one day, the AI of CONOLLY bug in face of this great problem : Humans never are logic... Every choise that humans make are nonsense... CONOLLY thinks that it's because humans are bugged and start to try "erasing" corrupted datas (us)...

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 08:29 AM
link   
We start the story off in Neo-Atlantis! But otherwise, I like the story so far Nans.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 08:40 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I asked William what the criteria was to become a writer on the Collaborative Fiction forum and he said first come first serve. So shall we get started?

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 09:50 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 09:52 AM
link   
A story has already been started for you.

For collaborative fiction to work and be really interesting, there should be no pre-existing plot planning. Just jump in and let the ideas flow.

top topics

join