It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

feeling that you are your body and that your not your body,and non local during anapana meditation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by lucid365

You asked about anapana medication activating kundalini?

The Taoists use four fold breathing techniques (breathe in for 7 heartbeats, hold 7 beats, breathe out 7 beats, hold 7 beats) in my experience this creates too much disturbance as thought energy ripples with each count that you consciously try to make, anapana allows the kundalini to rise without the disturbance and ripples of thought energy getting in the way. It's the difference between looking at a reflection on a pond that's perfectly still compared to a distorted reflection due to there being lots of waves on the surface, only on a still pond will you be able to see your true buddha nature. Your awareness should be like the sun, perfectly still yet radiant in the sky illuminating the reflections on the lake, observing everything that passes by in your awareness. Birds, clouds, planes...whatever impermanent feature passes by you remain bright and unfazed by their presence continuing to shine the light of your awareness. This is what they call samadhi.

Maybe you posted this on another forum?here

Basically the secret is that the diaphgram is the biggest muscle in the body and so the abdomen should go in when breathing in -- the abdomen is below the navel. So then the stomach should go out - this is above the navel. This is reverse breathing which then activates the kundalini because this type of deep breathing brings the oxygen into the second set of lower lobes of the lungs and this increases the oxygen in the blood to a much greater level than normal chest breathing.

So as for the mind and the breath -- Ramana Maharshi says the mind follows the breath while this focus on the breath tries to unite the two. Actually this practice of just not being attached to the thoughts while focusing the breath is called "cessation and contemplation" and it's considered both the path and the goal of meditation -- so it starts out simple but continues to develop yet the process remains the same.

As you or someone similar posted above in the link -- as the kundalini is activated the body fills with electromagnetic fields and so the centers of the hands and feet and top of the head then pulsate with electromagnetic fields. At this point normal breathing becomes next to nothing because also the need to take in water and food becomes next to nothing - the electromagnetic energy is able to create the necessary internal chemicals needed for the body through some sort of alchemical electrolysis process. So Sri Yukteswar calls this:

breathless ecstasy

and that is achieving nirvikalpa samadhi to really activate the kundalini as "pre-natal" qi or shen energy. So the jing energy is turning to electromagnetic qi energy but it also turning to shen energy. And this is when you don't feel the body anymore as the shen laser holographic energy creates a spacetime vortex due to quantum relativity -- as the energy frequency increases the time slows down as an expansion - the wavelength gets longer of time.

I only achieved this state once and I wasn't ready for it conceptually -- it caused me to stop my serious training and then my energy channels closed up again through various impurities. But Chunyi Lin then touched his finger to my forehead to shoot his laser love holographic energy into the center of my brain and after that it was permanently magnetized with bliss -- so that I can "flex" my pineal gland at will to transmit energy. But to further open up the pineal gland I would need to store up more energy in my lower tan tien.

It takes a lot of jing energy to make qi and a lot of qi energy to make shen energy. So getting the shen transmissions directly from the energy master makes all the difference as on my own my jing energy is weak.

O.K. so as for the anapana meditation it is the path and the goal -- also called vippasana -- but it is also the slowest means of opening the third eye. The small universe is similar to this practice as it's slow rhythmic reverse breathing with the tongue against the roof of the mouth and spine straight but relaxed -- and if you can sit on the edge of the chair to put pressure on the perineum then this also helps to activate the kundalini energy. So visualization of the body is similar to the White Skeleton practice - to move the energy through the body channels - this is very effective to keep the mind focused. Because you are training in right brain visualizing but also to open up the pineal gland so that it creates more coherent biophoton energy. So the "small universe" practice is considered a tantra visualization that is much faster but also more dangerous as if the energy develops too fast it can be too overwhelming - fear and overexcitement as the result.
edit on 13-9-2012 by fulllotusqigong because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join