It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does your avatar represent?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
To me, my avatar speaks of strength, determination, and self confidence. These are traits I feel I have, so it's a personal affirmation thing.

Plus, I love the colors.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by redbarron626
Your avatar says you need to learn to use the search button on ATS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Those threads are buried in the bowels of ATS. I don't think there's anything wrong with starting a new thread, especially if you want new perspectives.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

Super Saiyan 2 Gohan, when he was a kid. One of the biggest, baddest, most "oh s**t, they better start running before they're dead" transformations in the whole series.

As someone I know phrased it: "The strongest in the universe, but he still doesn't do crap." Cell was his one and only victory. A freakin' waste of character potential, if you ask me.

But that's not why I picked it.

edit on 1-9-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
My avatar serves as a reminder that your always under surveillance by one of the alphabet agencies no matter what you do or where you go, but don't worry your much safer now because of it.
Don't you just love big government AND the NWO.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Loneliness, depression, despair, suicide.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952

You are not alone, we are with you and find you kind, caring and deserving of a beautiful life.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Originally posted by kinglizard

Originally posted by charles1952

You are not alone, we are with you and find you kind, caring and deserving of a beautiful life.

Here here.

Your posts are polite, patient, and well thought out. Always. You actually have friends you don't even know about! Feel free to U2U me if you ever need to talk. I've been down some pretty desolate paths myself, over the years, and have learned a thing or two from it all. I'm always happy to share what I've learned or to just listen.

~Heff

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

OK, you Moderators, toe the line, Hup two, Hup two. When you signed up for this unit, you knew you had to be spit and polish, shape up!
Let's cut out this off-topic posting, you've got to set an example for the new men in the unit. Why they ever stuck me with such sad sacks, I'll never know.

All right, seriously. I admit I broke the guy code about whining. I'm sorry. I also apologize for distracting you two fine gentlemen with my post. (It kind of just slipped out.)

But I really don't want to distract anyone from posting in this thread, if it would make the conversation flow more easily, go ahead and delete my post.

Disturbing people isn't my job here. I'm supposed to learn, and teach, and build people up. (Cut it out kid! Get back in ranks! No more of this mushy stuff or you'll be rakin' the Company street for days.) You can delete this one, too, if you want.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

I know that post wasn't directed to me, but I'm much more tender than most people would take me for on the forums. I just finished shedding a spare manly tear to the Shrek movie, which isn't generally acceptable behavior for a masculine figure. But...such a beautiful ending...anywho, I might drop you a line or two asking your thoughts as well, because I can see you'e well-written and level-headed, something I could learn from and use a little of.

edit on 2-9-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by rambo1112
My avatar represents my love for Astronomy, the Universe, physics and nature.
What does your avatar represent?
edit on 1-9-2012 by rambo1112 because: (no reason given)

i think mine...
is self-explanatory ..

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
This is a secret so don´t tell anyone: My avatar is representing a funny meme. But don´t ya tell this anyone..

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Mine represents my love of nature, art, fantasy stuff and such.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
my place of origin. Quite simple really.
edit on 2-9-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
My avatar is Arwen from Lord of The Rings. . because I'm an elf >=)
edit on 2-9-2012 by RightInTwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
The Avatar I use was made by KingLizard (see thread in signature) and when I stumbled on it I just went WOW !

Because it really represents a whole lot to me. A Sun is seen underneath the eye (SonoftheSun), the blue eye reminds me of a story I wrote in Short Stories, story that I have almost finished turning into a script, the glitter and stars underneath the eye remind me of this great universe we live in and reminds me of dried tears at the same time (yeah, been there) and finally, it's a female, a beautiful one at that, which reminds me of my quest for love...

Whoa..that was a long sentence !

I change avatars often, they follow my feelings. But that one hit them deep and I'll keep it for a while !

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Yes - All Hail Kinglizard....................GOD OF AVATARS.

I gave him my soul and purchased this one yesterday from the cofferdams of his amazing talent.

I've had a career at sea for over 20 years now and so the Avatar is self explanatory.

The Latin phrase translates: Who watches the watchers themselves?

Rather apt for the paranoid conspiracy minded pirate I reckon................AArrgh......

Cheers again Big Liz

ETA: Smylee's one is awesome too...........very appropriate for such a wonderful mind

edit on 2-9-2012 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Mine helps to remind me of where Ive been and where I never want to go back to. I no longer drink alcohol.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Mine represents what happens when a person never reads the instructions on how to insert an avatar.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
My current one represents my Fay side. That inner wonder of a child that still believes, all things are possible....and somewhat magical.....

Des

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by bourbon2nite

Mate - my hat goes off to you. Coming from an industry whose entire ethos is based around yo ho ho and a bottle of rum I have see it bring down the best of men and leave their lives in ruins - forever.

Well done brother - fight the good fight

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join