It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Next Barack Obama/Ronald Reagan?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Heff, I have to disagree. Obama didn't come in on his record (he ddn't have any) he came in on his charisma and a cult-like aura.

Mia Love has substance, will have a history, a foundation that she can build on.

Obama? He tried to blur his past.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Hey Beezzer... If I wasn't clear, I apologize. I didn't state that President Obama came in on his record. His record was light. What I said ( or at least tried to convey ) is that he was elected because he promised change. He dangled reform of the system in front of the voters and they bit.

And, as I said, sadly he didn't live up that promise in my eyes.

~Heff

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by beezzer

Hey Beezzer... If I wasn't clear, I apologize. I didn't state that President Obama came in on his record. His record was light. What I said ( or at least tried to convey ) is that he was elected because he promised change. He dangled reform of the system in front of the voters and they bit.

And, as I said, sadly he didn't live up that promise in my eyes.

~Heff

While true, Obama did run on change, very few asked what KIND of change he was espousing.

It was change and charisma. I'll caveat that much.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by RELDDIR
reply to post by Hefficide

I agree with you Heff, then why can't EVERYONE including the PRESIDENT, live under the laws and regulations they pass?

Great point. And how come the Unions got waivers out of the oh so fabulous Obamacare that the left insisted is so great for us?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join