It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second Secret of Fatima _ Time is running out

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Kino321

I don't get any of this Fatima and song thing - even though it may make sense to some of you religious followers. I am lost and will remain lost as long as I am on this thread. I am at a lost as to what this is all about or what direction it is going LOL.

Good luck to you all.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
You are right about the catholic church and it has been clearly laid out in detail since the beginning of the church itself. Christians with breadth know this to be true. The catholic church is sketchy but I would never cast any judgement on the followers.
They are simply in their midst of seeking the 1 true god, the god of love,light and infinatum,.
God is love.
Darkness is the absence of light, no matter how many try to convince you otherwise.
Peace

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dukesy
reply to post by Kino321

I don't get any of this Fatima and song thing - even though it may make sense to some of you religious followers. I am lost and will remain lost as long as I am on this thread. I am at a lost as to what this is all about or what direction it is going LOL.

Good luck to you all.

I too question the motive of this thread as it's coming from an islamist. Every religion has been thoroughly infiltrated by the sons of darkness. In fact, I'd hazard a guess that alot of religions were created simply to oppose christianity. We all know the books have been tampered with and don't listen to muslims who say it hasn't happened to their "scripts.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by queenofangels_17I am willing to bet that if any of us where to try...we could not come up with any videos with evidence of Allah's, Mercie and Grace

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Texan123
reply to post by queenofangels_17I am willing to bet that if any of us where to try...we could not come up with any videos with evidence of Allah's, Mercie and Grace

And you think you make any sense ?

Go troll on Youtube and please focus on the subject !

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenofangels_17
Look up at the sky on September 17 and you will see her sign

Well .. here we are. September 16. You've predicted massive earthquakes ... an asteroid (or something) falling from the sky ... lots of death and destruction ....

So if it all comes true there won't be power or anything .... to prep I've cleaned the house, done the laundry, done extra grocery shopping, gassed the cars up, .... now we'll see how it goes tomorrow. If nothing happens, then I'm just ahead of my housework. If something happens, then I'll be a bit more comfortable then everyone else for a few weeks ..

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
God bless our Pope and the Vatican. God is Love and knows who loves and who deceives and it matters not which religion you follow as long as you follow the teachings of love. the teachings of Christ are the strongest in Love and Spirit. Althought our Church may sometimes make false moves Christ has taught us that the first church is in our hearts, and when we eat His flesh and drink His blood we become members of the regal family, blood members. Once we do the former we become the latter and God may dwell in us and us in Him.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

if you love this song even though you don't know the meaning , you are a believer and an event of September 17 will confirm your Faith.

No earthquakes. No sign in the sky. No asteroid hitting. No three days of darkness.

Someday these things will happen. But the fact is that there is no new secret of Fatima. Nothing is hidden in 'numerology' or anything else. Fatima simply was Mary visiting three shepard children and she told them three secrets. One secret about hell. One secret about WWII. And one secret having to do with the church, the pope being killed, and end times like events. It's all in the open.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by samsamm9
reply to post by queenofangels_17

I just replied to your prediction thread, and I'll re-post it here to.

It will be my sign that I am sent to you by God,

But if This sign come to pass, the believers will have to follow me, and I will lead them home.
Wow ! Seriously ?!

I will be cut off from you soon, they are trying to cut off my internet with virus and I know they will prevail with their technology

If you love God, follow me, God will love you and forgive you your sins.
Excuse me brother, but you seem to have serious mental health issues.

You will soon see which of us is crazy.

17th.

I guess I was right

Now, will you agree to take your medication ?

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

the man abobe me speaks the truth. there is no savior. allah simply means all-law. universal law. those same people who tricked the catholics did the same to you. peace,

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

I just came on ats to find out if the Pope's prayer in Arabic was being discussed, I did not but found this post...

That said...

Pope prays in Arabic for 1st time AFP) - Pope Benedict XVI on Wednesday pronounced a blessing in Arabic at his weekly audience in front of 20,000 pilgrims on St Peter’s Square — the first time the language has been used at such an event.

“The pope prays for all Arabic speakers. May God bless you all!” the pope said in Arabic at the audience, after a bishop read out an Arabic translation of the pope’s comments praising the results of the Second Vatican Council.

The landmark Council, which began 50 years ago this week, is a “compass” for the Catholic Church “in the middle of the storms”, the pope said.

www.wnd.com...

Ok so I am REALLY at the point where I think perhaps they have nucks all over the world and that is why everyone is pretending to be so tolerant. No place even the Vatican wants to be on their bad side. I think the whole political world is being held captive in secret.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I did not know Fatima was Mohammad's daughter!!! Ok so when I read the article about he Pope praying in Arabic to the Muslim population I wondered how they too were connected, found this thread and it fits my train of thoughts. You could read my last post to understand what I am on about better.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Sorry, but no dice. I hear Arabic in church every Sunday. I know a number of Christian prayers and chants in Arabic. My Patriarch, Ignatius IV (who lives in Damascus) is an Arabic speaker. Speaking Arabic hasn't helped the Christians in the Middle East whatsoever. The pope should really talk to these other Christians more if that was his motivation. I'm sure they would have set him straight.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join