It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

History redo? Vietnam failure--Apollo program / Syria failure--Mars Rover

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Of course a Mars rover doesn't match a lunar landing program.

Anyway, a rant for those of rant age.




posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
confused you will be



posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I WANT TO SEE PEOPLE ON MARS!

Along with those damned rovers.

I WANT A MARS AND MOON COLONY!

We have the technology. We could've had them a long time ago.

If the damned political nay-sayers would stop interfering, then we'd have them now and we'd be kicking some space arse!



posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
I WANT TO SEE PEOPLE ON MARS!

Along with those damned rovers.

I WANT A MARS AND MOON COLONY!

We have the technology. We could've had them a long time ago.

If the damned political nay-sayers would stop interfering, then we'd have them now and we'd be kicking some space arse!



In my heart I feel that the Apollo program was fake through and through. I wonder about the Mars rover.

Some of the pics look fake to me.

I believe it is not possible to cross the Van Allen radiation belt easily.



posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by sonofonehunlo
 





Of course a Mars rover doesn't match a lunar landing program. Anyway, a rant for those of rant age.


19 words!!?? A rant!!??

Most bizarre rant i ever read on here. Man, explain a bit more what it is that made you rant about this topic please. Elaborate a bit, and see if someone will rant with you.

vvv



posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
reply to post by sonofonehunlo
 





Of course a Mars rover doesn't match a lunar landing program. Anyway, a rant for those of rant age.


19 words!!?? A rant!!??

Most bizarre rant i ever read on here. Man, explain a bit more what it is that made you rant about this topic please. Elaborate a bit, and see if someone will rant with you.

vvv



When the Vietnam war ended so did the Apollo space program. I submit that a driving force for it was to provide a distraction for the American people.

Now, loosely there is a Mars rover, Is it really on Mars?

Don't some of those pictures seem like there is a front part that is real and a background that is either CGI or a rear projection.

Syria is lost to the west. Putin 1 Hillary 0



posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonofonehunlo
Of course a Mars rover doesn't match a lunar landing program.

Anyway, a rant for those of rant age.


One sentence, does not a rant make.



posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonofonehunlo
When the Vietnam war ended so did the Apollo space program. I submit that a driving force for it was to provide a distraction for the American people.


Apollo was planed and set in motion (1960) before the US got involved in Vietnam (1963).

Your hypothesis has no logical foundation.



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join