It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experience with ajna chakra?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I get the same feeling in deep meditation, same hand sensations and all. Sometimes I forget what positions my arms are in because they "go away". I can no longer physically feel them but I can feel the energy in them if that makes sense.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Brujobrett13

Can you sit in full lotus yoga position and if so for how long? Two hours non-stop?

Otherwise your feelings and sensations are most likely just as much psychologically induced.

If you can sit in full lotus yoga position in ease with no pain for 2 hours non stop without moving then your body channels are open and filled with energy.

For me when I do a 2 hour full lotus meditation session my head is making these loud cracking noises inside my skull as the blood and neurohormones moves in through the skull cavities and inside the brain clearing out blockages.

I'm having internal orgasms and all the tension in my shoulders is removed, etc.

The left side of my brain as thoughts are exorcised -- deep memories are accessed -- then visions can kick in.

But still this is all movement indicating I'm just clearing out jing or electrochemical emotional blockages -- I create some chi energy and this creates internal tummo or heat in the lower tan tien and heart -- this is from the left side of my neck vagus nerve pumping down to the heart.

But again this is just a preliminary stage - I would need to meditate six hours a day and then do a more pure diet -- moving toward fasting -- one veggie meal a day and then fast for a week and meditate the whole time and then I would achieve the 2 hours nonstop full lotus meditation with no movement and my body in ease with no pain and the strong electromagnetic fields. To do this I would need an environment of isolation where no one hassles me thinking meditation is a cult or being lazy, etc. due to their own materialistic idiocy. haha.

So there you have it -- what's your full lotus yoga claim for not feeling your body?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by fulllotusqigong

how much anapana meditation do you recommend I should do with crossed legs (not fulllotus)so that I can get into fulllotus position,I can't stop leakage,so with all this in consideration does this mean it will take me a few years to get into fulllotus,or will things never lift off on spiritual cultivation

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by lucid365

Oh yeah that's what caused me to rely on full lotus. Full lotus is the only technique for me that stops ejaculation.

So as Yogananda taught - -full lotus burns karma. It literally burns the reproductive energy fluid into electrochemical energy as jing energy.

This jing energy is also created natural as the heat energy from eating food -- but it then depends on MIND celibacy -- so that the focus should be on the Emptiness or logical inference of the I thought or God or whatever religious master people believe in -- with LOVE of the heart as the focus.

So we are bombarded with thoughts otherwise in modern society so I always sit in full lotus as much as possible since it pretty much as to be constant "burning" off of these materialistic influences.

But food is also the main materialistic influence - this is why Ramana Maharshi requires a vegetarian diet -- and so do Buddhist monks, etc.

For Taoists it depends on how old you are and how much physical labor you do, etc. but food is a "dirty" form of jing energy and so it still has to be purified -- and so that depends on emotions and mind intention.

The full lotus -- 20 minutes of it as meditation is worth four hours of any other type of meditation according to Chunyi Lin.

So you don't want to force the full lotus but for anapana in cross legged -- at least I would say try to sit in half lotus. That's what I did at first -- half hour of half lotus meditation and then also do the standing tai Chi exercises because standing with the knees bent then burns off the reproductive energy to increase your jing kidney energy as internal heat - -tummo energy.

Moving of the yin and yang is like the small universe exercise -- but it is standing -- at first it is said to do three times as much standing exercise than sitting exercise.

The full lotus is kind of a combination of standing and sitting - -- but anyway so
You can adjust your knees -- more bent is a more strict position to increase the energy -- but also the slower you move your arms then you can build up energy better.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

how about doing anapana while working,and doing your daily activities,is it possible?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Haha reason why I can't is because im not single lol

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by lucid365

Yeah just the reverse breathing and also thumbs to the index finger to keep energy from being sucked off from others - just cross your arms and your hands under your arms and have index fingers touching thumbs.

Keep the tongue against the roof of the mouth.

But the reverse breathing is the most important -- so the abdomen below the navel goes in.

Of course I forget about this as breathing is something usually not conscious -- so the thing is if someone is sucking up your energy -- well from experience I've had VERY very aggressive females and also perv males.

So that's why I just started sitting in full lotus in public as "pre-emptive" self defense.

But then as I said this is not really possible unless the diet is only like one meal a day.

I do this now but I am a hermit more or less so I can cut some corners on my diet. But even though I don't have a female "significant other" I do live with four females so they use all my extra energy. haha.

The thing is that there doesn't need to be loss of fluid because this is emotional energy so it can be sucked up -- for example even if a person:

"gets a rise out of you."

That is a means to suck energy from you.

The only thing is that is someone is trying to feed off your anger energy then they have to know how to convert it back into love energy and unless they are doing meditation exercises they wouldn't know how. And if they are doing meditation exercises they wouldn't want to.

But there are pervs who use reverse breathing so suck off peoples love sex energy for their own selfish ejaculations -- and so this will be the

"hitting on you" routine.

Yeah unfortunately this type of training enables me to know people's true intentions because I can read where their electromagnetic energy is in their body -- if they have a lower body energy blockage.

If I point this out to a perv of course they freak out and get irrate -- because well basically the kidney energy has to then build up in the liver -- so if I am sublimated their energy against their will I am doing an exorcism of them -- and so their energy normally stuck in their lower sex organs gets pulled up to their liver which is the organ of anger.

The opposite can happen to if someone pulls my heart love electromagentic energy down to my liver because they are attempting to convert the heart electromagnetic energy into sex fluids - in which case it would have to be then pulled from the liver down to the sex organs.

So that's if it is chi energy but if it is jing energy it is still in the lower organs -- the lower tan tien -- and so it is more vulnerable to being sucked off. So pervs go around and sense if a male has "a load to lose" and so then they go on their attack to suck off the male's emotional energy of that "load."

Of course the perv will also insist on touching me because touching is the easiest way to suck off the energy.

The only thing is that if I just sit in full lotus then I can also recharge my energy and so then the perv will get filled up with energy so much that they can't control themselves and they literally have to go to the bathroom for their ejaculation addiction.

Sorry -- it is being crude but that is just the psychophysiology of how it works.

For me I practice celibacy so I rarely have any fluid loss but I am also not storing up any energy because I either burn it off through strong physical labor or else it gets sucked up by the females. But the purpose of the male electromagnetic energy is to heal the females anyway - so that is fine with me. That is the love energy in action.

So you can also take in your female's jing energy through the perineum while in full lotus. This is how last year I went 10 days without food but I was never hungry. But I was also exorcising the female's lower organ blockages of their liver and lungs -- and no one likes to be exorcised so their symptoms get worse as the spirit energy blockage fights off being exorcised. So I always also transmitted pineal gland energy just as much as I was taking it in -- so taking in electrochemical jing energy while transmitting the chi energy. But since I was not storing it up then the chi transmission was weak.

It's still strong enough to activate the heart chakra through the internal bliss climax and then the heart begins creating the electromagnetic chi energy -- and this is a mutual process of tantra, again requiring no physical contact but just that the male has the internal vagus nerve climaxes. But when the heart electromagnetic love begins to really get going this would also require the female to go into deep level of samadhi and both to be fasting to deepen the practice and so it is very rare for tantra to go into nirvikalpa samadhi. You get just the lower level of form emptied out but not the formless realm of nirvikalpa samadhi. meditationexpert.com... for details

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

I find full lotus uncomfortable and cannot manage it for long so I sit half lotus. I have been thinking of taking up yoga so I can meditate in full lotus comfortably. I am a construction worker and my body is very sore most of the time, I think yoga would definitely help me to ease the tension in my body to open up those energetic channels.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Brujobrett13

Yeah I work pick axe, hand saw and water bucket hauling -- restoration ecology-gardening for a 10 acre forest.

I rely on the full lotus to relieve the stress but this occurs through the internal vagus nerve orgasm which is the female orgasm and so most men -- probably 99.9% of men don't know how to do this. haha.

So anyway most females don't know how to do it either as they're dependent on males -- or at least the electromagnetic energy that activates the vagus nerve. This electromagnetic energy remains subconscious for most -- so what happens is that the body naturally "deconverts" it into electrochemical energy, causing the deep voice as testosterone for example.

Anyway the problem with the male is ...well I won't go into the celibacy bit but anyway there's other practices to get into full lotus but it depends on increasing the electromagnetic fields. But if you say you can already see colors -- is that externally or just internally? Anyway even if it is just internally with your eyes closed then that should be enough "shen" or heart spirit energy to start getting into full lotus. You don't want to injure yourself but just a little bit at a time.

I do a 2 hour session a day -- usually I take a quick piss break at an hour. But a real master will do a 4 hour nonstop session every day with no break and for the real serious training does a month nonstop -- with no sleep -- just full lotus. qigongmaster.com... does that as cave meditation training -- so the master checks up on the students using his third eye to make sure the students aren't sleeping. haha.

Anyway it's the small of the back that needs to be stretched out so that the hips are looser but this enables the reproductive neurohormones then to get into the brain to recharge your energy by clearing out all the emotional stress that acts as repeating words in the head -- like whatever someone said that stresses someone out so it repeats in the head. So that is all cleared out.

Ideally the energy is stored below and behind the navel after it is created into electromagnetic energy -- which is from the left side vagus nerve going to the heart while the right side vagus nerve connects the reproductive organs into the pineal gland.

Anyway as Chunyi Lin says "there is good pain" and the full lotus is good pain -- for me the feet still go numb but then when the internal orgasm kicks in then the numbness goes away - so that is just the energy cycling in the body.
edit on 20-9-2012 by fulllotusqigong because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
So lately I have been feeling intense pressure and buzzing in the forehead quite frequently. Almost constantly. My temples have started doing the same thing. Also when I do my nightly meditations before going to bed I have extreme uncrontrollable movements that jerk from nowhere. Any ideas about what's going on?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join