It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Revolution Will Be Televised

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Anyone seen this BBC TV show?

It is not only hilarious, it actually tells the truth, and doesn't take sides.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I've been watching that.liked the bit at occupy when he was "running with the hippies" or when they tried to get into mi5 thinking it was a nightclub.
edit:forgot to say this is one of the few actually funny TV shows,well worth a watch.
edit on 30/8/2012 by glen200376 because: (no reason given)

CX

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I was surprised more here hadn't mentioned it.....funny as you like it was.

I liked the group that were questioning the bankers outside thier work....can't say thier name here lol.

CX.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Episode three is out. You can watch it online, if you know where to look...
Don't tell anyone I told you though.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Came across this purely by chance on BBC iplayer.

It's brilliant and hilarious. Honestly I don't know how they get away with some of the stuff, for example the Guantanamo Bay Sports Day outside the US embassay in London.

One of my favourite segments in the episodes is where they show a speech by David Cameron or Obama etc and they have "honest" subititles on.

I honestly can't imagine a show like this being broadcast in the US. I'm not surprised this show was shunted off to BBC Three, where many seem not to know about it.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

edit on 15/9/12 by Kram09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
This is something I have been thinking about for a long time; not this show but the idea behind it. Humor is a very powerful tool because let`s face it everyone likes a good laugh. Even people who are involved in vile things like to laugh.

If you can get people laughing by telling them the ugly truth public opinion of things more easily change. Dress up a little silly or maybe surprise a dirty leader with some truth loaded humor and watch how many people will laugh yet become fully aware of the truth before them.

Humor is a very power tool for social change in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by freedomwv

I agree with you, but to be honest it's kinda of hard to be humorous when you're angry.

Sort of related, but you made me think of this...

An Anarchist collective arguing with King Author lol. The Pythons new their politics.

edit on 11/12/2012 by ANOK because: (no reason given)

top topics

join