It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tropical Storm Isaac and Louisiana Sink Hole WHATS GOING ON?!?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I see it, the hole is making ripples in the clouds. I saw a thread earlier, a guy said his neighbour, an elder spiritual says its a portal or energy vortex! This weather report seems to confirm this. Let me see if I can find the thread.

Here it is,

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 30-8-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Why on earth are people connecting a sinkhole and a storm

Those riples are propably radar anomalies as usual.

In the video it even shows the radar line comming from the center of the circles

Examples

edit on 30-8-2012 by Mianeye because: Added stuff

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Debunked. It's dramatic 'radar graphics' edited in for effect.
Not a vortex....

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Debunked. It's dramatic 'radar graphics' edited in for effect.
Not a vortex....

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
HAARP rings! I don't necessarily get the relationship to the sink hole though. However, I do recognize
the signature.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Well if it is radar rings then i guess its nothing.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
All,

The seismic, hurricane and sinkhole were all created by a massive dark matter particle orbiting in a high velocity (3-500 miles/sec probably) 2-body decaying orbit through the earth. It entered the earth at the point of the sinkhole and came out of the earth at the location of Isaac. As the orbit decayed, the hurricane approached the sinkhole. The particles trigger earthquakes, volcanoes, fish kills and bird kills. The particles orbit went completely underground at the location of the sinkhole after Isaac passed through. The massive particle will tear up any matter in its path. Time for everyone to wake up. It is on my blog @ darkmattersalot.com

Chemical Engineer

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
looks like the area is giving some sort of geomagnetic pulse off. Possibly from a caving of the salt dome or some other small seismic activity. Even a pounding sound could do that or explosions that were a couple minutes apart. A factory could also create a pulse like that. So could a big rock crusher or possibly something like a car crusher. What you are seeing could have many causes, finding what was happening in the area at the time can possibly answer this. This is also what HAARP does, makes pulses at different frequencies.

Maybe all the cats in the town were purring in sequence

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
As has been mentioned, this is a simple "Radar Anomaly". The centre, where the "hole" is, is too close for the Radar to pick up info, and one can see the "Radar Effects" (The red scanning lines) at the start of the video centred at this location aswell.

I see these kinds of Anomalies all the time. I am a Storm Chaser down in good old Aussieland so I spend a fair amount of time staring at Radars lol.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join