It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tropical Storm Isaac and Louisiana Sink Hole WHATS GOING ON?!?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I was watching the news, and they happen to show radar of what was happening with Tropical Storm Isaac. I saw that there was a weird ring looking thing, and a hole between them.. i managed to record it, and it looks like it is where the sinkhole is! It is not the eye of the storm as the weather man showed where the eye of the storm was. Here are some pix and a video of what i am talking about!

Look in the middle of the circle that is where i want your attention to be.

As you can see there is a hole in the middle of the circles.

Here is the video.

The news had another image they had shown, but i did not manage to capture it. The iphone is kinda slow.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Please pardon my ignorance but I don't understand what you are showing me. I've read about this sinkhole and Isaac but what is the item of interest in your red circle?

Eta: Your avatar is awesome!

edit on 30-8-2012 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by pavelivanov22

Wow.

Not sure if it's a sink hole.......it would have to be huge! It could be are you sure that's what it is or are you guessing? (just asking.)

It does look like it's on the map and not part of the storm. I'm just saying are you sure it's not a lake or something?

Very cool hope to get an update after the storm passes.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

Watch the video if you can and you'll see what he/she is talking about.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
It looks like there are ripples like drops in water and in the middle is that hole.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
While the man is explaining the storm and draws a red line, there is a separate line spinning around clockwise. This line originates from the "hole" you are trying to point out.

I'm not sure I'm explaining myself well, but the spinning line is just trying to illustrate the source that is "scanning the area" to produce the map and/or gather data. Bad explanation?

Essentially, I believe the origin of the spinning line and the "hole" are related, and there's nothing truly strange here.
edit on 2012.8.30 by TravisBickle451 because: Typos

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
dude....good eye man.....sure as hail.....right there for anyone to see
s & flagg

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I believe what the OP is referring to is the small "hole" with concentric rings around it.

See the arrow in the image below and notice the concentric rings as in a tree cross-section.

This seems to be some sort of vibration which produces rings as in ripples on a pond surface.

You have an excellent eye for detail, Pavel...good job!
edit on 30-8-2012 by trekwebmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Could that possibly be just the location of the radar tower?
Possibly a blind spot?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Frank Dinkle

No, because if it were, you'd have distortion due to it being so close to the source. Note that when you see a radar tower that's close to the storm it's muddled and they have to switch sources to get a better view. The radar beam is pointed upwards at an angle and when a storm is overhead of the radar, it cannot see straight up so it gets distorted and lacks detail...this doesn't show that...

Here's an example of a wifi antenna and how the radio frequency radiations from the antenna, which seems to be oddly like what's shown in that image of the hurricane...

Whatever that image shows it seems as if it's emitting some kind of wave...ELF or ULF or RF maybe even ultra-sonic, perhaps the salt-dome is acting as an antenna, it does have that kind of shape...with the liquid butane that's rumored to be in it acting as an amplifier?

This could be showing seismic activity of Earth...perhaps this is direct proof that we are transiting into a higher dimension of frequency, perhaps?

This needs more study...that's a given.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
yep, those rings look like the radar anomalies in arkansas and the madrid rift near there from the last year

edit on 30-8-2012 by GBP/JPY because: Yahuweh.....cool name

edit on 30-8-2012 by GBP/JPY because: Yahushua is our new King !!

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
This needs to be given top priority put some more eyes on this...

Damn good job Pavel...S&F my friend...damn good job.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Nah this isn't a sink hole, I reckon it has something to do with the digital media and graphic arts aspect rather than an actual sink hole anomaly.
edit on 30-8-2012 by DonaldD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Well, good theory.

Checked a few web sites, couldn't find any towers in that area.
Doesn't preclude one from being there, but couldn't find any offhand.

Maybe someone local would know better.

www.accuweather.com...
www.wwltv.com...
www.klfy.com...

On the other hand, there does appear to be a tower in Slidell, LA which, to my eyes, appear to be very close to the anomoly...

www.aprsfl.net...
edit on 30-8-2012 by ErEhWoN because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
the anomaly doesn't line up with the sink hole.

The A is roughly the sink hole location

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
A most excellent finding that supports many existing conspiratorial concerns. My sincere thanks to the OP for such a meaningful observation. I would add that the many ATS posting to this thread are also on track.

I can respect all efforts to determine if the source of the radiated lines located in the center of the sink hole are in any way related to some nearby cell phone or radio tower, but as someone has already found, no such indication exists for the cause to be as a result of a tower.

With this concern already noted, we should not feel embarrassed to then think that some secret science or more could be involved in causing the radiated lines stemming from the center of the sink hole.

What we should immediately consider is that it is either HAARP generated, which is reason for HAARP being currently maxed out and working overtime. We should also at this point not exclude or ignore the possibility of space based weapons platforms that could as with NYC and 911, where the steel towers turned to dust, could be used or some new advanced laser type pin point weapon that is waiting for max activation and the big moment to go hot.

Since timing is key to any false flag event, it stands to reason all systems are in place and all systems could be a go. This could explain the recent DHS remark of "It's Going Hot".

Anyway, this does raise the ante if we would just stop trying to explain it away. We need to see it as a component or a piece of a bigger puzzle that spells, False Flag.

This is a great finding on ATS, and in my opinion it will fuel many separate conspiracies.

This is a very good discovery as long as we stop thinking in some obscure 2D mindset and get into 4D or higher level of thinking. We have enough of the numbers anomalies and the dates anomalies combined with HAARP activity to infer that something is going on that is has nothing to do with "Mother Nature."

Thanks for the thread. Great observation OP.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
sigh.... that's the center of the radar. there's no hole. that's the coordinates of what they typed into the computer so they could view that area. the radar then zooms to that spot. that's what you're looking at.

there is no hole.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by pasiphae
sigh.... that's the center of the radar. there's no hole. that's the coordinates of what they typed into the computer so they could view that area. the radar then zooms to that spot. that's what you're looking at.

there is no hole.

There obviously IS a hole. It's right there on the video. Whether it's missing data, or a physical object causing the lack of data, is the question. I don't believe that a computer program would cause the anomaly.

My first thought was that it was the Doppler tower site, but another poster said none were listed at that location. Either it is newer than the data they looked at, or there must be another explanation.

Perhaps a very strong HAM set-up? Short wave could react to/with the water falling and possibly affect the doppler returns...

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frank Dinkle
the anomaly doesn't line up with the sink hole.

The A is roughly the sink hole location

Yeah it does seem to be a little higher then the hole... But still strange otherwise

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by trekwebmaster

No, because if it were, you'd have distortion due to it being so close to the source. Note that when you see a radar tower that's close to the storm it's muddled and they have to switch sources to get a better view. The radar beam is pointed upwards at an angle and when a storm is overhead of the radar, it cannot see straight up so it gets distorted and lacks detail...this doesn't show that...

Here's an example of a wifi antenna and how the radio frequency radiations from the antenna, which seems to be oddly like what's shown in that image of the hurricane...

Whatever that image shows it seems as if it's emitting some kind of wave...ELF or ULF or RF maybe even ultra-sonic, perhaps the salt-dome is acting as an antenna, it does have that kind of shape...with the liquid butane that's rumored to be in it acting as an amplifier?

This could be showing seismic activity of Earth...perhaps this is direct proof that we are transiting into a higher dimension of frequency, perhaps?

This needs more study...that's a given.

Yeah it has to be something else.. that is when i saw it i was wondering what it was. Seems like it is giving off signals.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join