It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Eagan Holmes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by th3onetruth

Well that doesn't make any sense, because his nose is flared in the picture where his jaw isn't relaxed.
Seriously though, if the ears, wonky eyes, eyebrows (maybe even what appears to be a scar in the eyebrow), adams apple, chin, jaw aren't enough for you go into a mirror and crinkle your forehead (you do see in the picture the wrinkled forehad right?) Then let your jaw go slack. Now clench your jaw and flare your nostrils. Unless you have a bulbous nose you should be able to see the difference. Hell, even if you can't that is still the case with this guy and it is painfully obvious that it's the same guy. You guys are looking for a conspiracy where there isn't one.

Not to mention one photo is way lower quality and may actually be a little squashed (my student id was way contorted).

I am pretty sure,
"My nose does not get any skinnier when I raise my eyebrows? And when I flare my nose, my jaw can't relax. The muscle in the upper jaw won't let it.. " is in plain English. So if you cannot understand that, it's a wonder how you can keep up with this trial.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by nicevillegrl

Guys don't generally pluck their eyebrows so they are usually pretty easy to use in identification.

The thing is though, the two pictures have entirely different thickness when it comes to the eyebrows...I mentioned the same thing..

Not to mention his eyebrows are thicker in the second picture than the first. I don't know about you; but I don't really know any eyebrow enthusiasts, especially some unclean, hobo bearded, twack that just murdered 12 people...

We are focused on the person; because what if we are indeed being sold some strawman who is being given the credentials of somebody else in order to to stage an event, or accomplish an agenda?

What if that is part of it? They made up some boogeyman that looked similar to a PH.D student who's father was testifying against the Libor rates, in order to shut his father up, and scare the American people one trauma closer to anti-gun legislation.
edit on 29-8-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by th3onetruth

After further "scientific review" my nose does get a bit more slim, but not enough to where people who knew me would be like, "Who the Hell are you and why are you in Josh's clothes/truck/bed" and so on. Though I still can't flare my nose with out looking like a troll. So either the photos are photoshopped or they are different

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Posted earlier here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join