It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't believe in conspiracies?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
If this guy was boots on the ground and writing a book that contradicts a lie purveyed by our government..then what is a conspiracy? This guys account totally blows up the governments account. And had he not said anything what story would we have bought hook line and sinker?

"SEAL book raises questions about bin Laden's death"

news.yahoo.com...

edit on 29-8-2012 by Darkstar12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I believed in the JFK assassination conspiracy from day one, but not much else for years. I am now sixty years old, and feel I have been living with my head in the sand. I don't think the government does anything that "isn't" a conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkstar12

You should put a quote from the article and the title of the article, so we know what your thread is about.

I glanced at the article. So one of Seal team 6 is telling a story about how Bin Laden did not know what hit him, contrary to administration's account?

I don't believe any of it went down like we were told, and I certainly don't believe a Seal tells strories.

this is being convered on CNN as we speak/write.
edit on 29-8-2012 by SunnyDee because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-8-2012 by SunnyDee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Believing in things is a temporary state akin to a sucking on a pacifier.

Eventually we either know or don't know.

Just my opinion of course.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I never believe in a conspiracy theories because conspiracies are inherently without proof or else they wouldn't be a conspiracy theory, they'd be a fact.

With that being said.. there are some that are more likely than others to turn out true.. I never believe in a conspiracy theory until it's proven though..

As for this book ... it's written by an unknown person using a pseudonym so that is the only issue I have with it... the rest I am fully willing to believe, and I'm not surprised either.. the administration wanted the killing of bin-laden to be a glorious and heroic affair.. and I think that's what the American people wanted as well .. The Bush administration has done similar.. as have administrations before them..

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
delete
edit on 8/29/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
The person is completely known now that Fox news has outed him, his home town and where his family lives. His name is mentioned in the article.

I was confused too but I think he popped his out and got tapped right there.
edit on 29-8-2012 by Darkstar12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
The book states that they shot him in the hall outside of his room, he then went into that dark room.. when they got in there he was dying from wounds to the head .. they then shot him several times in the chest to finish him off..

He was un-armed.. they found a couple of weapons near by but they weren't loaded .. so that seems to be the issue.. he was unarmed, had no loaded weapons to even go for ... they could have captured him alive... the seal member said they were not on a shoot to kill mission.

The government greatly inflated the story.. but like I said.. that's not surprising.. past administrations have done it as well .. and I think the American people wanted a grand finale to the end of bin-laden also.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I agree.

top topics

join