It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

666, NWO, Aliens and You!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Funny how over the last year this saying has made the main stream and is being repeated....cue creepy music...

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Then you better party extra hard while you still can brotha!

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

The start as far as I can see is the beginning of the Israel Iran war . The Iranian President and his boss believe that they need a Nuke to attack Israel starting a global war to bring back the Mahdi . He told his people to prepare because they were almost ready to attack . Israel said they would probably attack before the US election . This war called Gog and Magog war is in the Bible in Ezekiel 38 . In Ezekiel 39 almost the samething is said except that Jesus will return to save Israel from destruction by the Antichrist . The Antichristwill save Israel during the 1st war of Chapter 38 only to allow Israel to rebuild their Temple of God . The AC will sit in the Temple to present that he is God as stated in 2nd Thessolonians chapter 2 . The Jews will rebuke him and in his fury of rejection he will seek to wipe Israel off the map. The Lord Jesus will then return to save Israel in Ezekiel 39 . I always wondered why 38 and 39 were similar but not . Notice Jesus will not kill 1/6th of theose that comes against Israel . They will come against the Lord at Armeggedonalong with the Hordes of the East . The number of them is 200,000,000 which is the number of China's standing army now . Huh !

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Try to all the time just in case!!!

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

This is one theory I believe whole heartedly, there is no doubt they want to bring about the return of the mahdi.

The problem is they are crazy enough to do it and people around the world think they wont.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I was thinking of building a small cheap off the grid cabin. Maybe I better get on that asap! LOL

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

A clue to the time of the Great Tribulation is in the Bible . Have you noticed how much ISRAEL is the heart beat of the world . This next war is most likely going to have a time stamp in that in the bible Zachariah 14 verse 12 describes a plague poured out on those that comes against Israel that has no other explanation but Nuclear Bombs being used . That pretty much says that chapter is speaking of present times .

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

So you are thinking when Iran attacks Israel to take the Temple Mount,
the next step would be attack on Iran.....and then chaos?

That's how I see it.

I think it may happen when we are distracted with riots here because of the election.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Notice the 2 main players of the world problems we face today are brothers . Jews and Arabs both from the lineage of Abraham . The chosen people the Jews serve Gods will . Judas did exactly what Jesus wanted even though it was a very unpopular job . The main Bankster families that are collapsing the world economies are doing what God procalimed even though they don't know it . The Arabs ( Wild Asses of Men ) are carrying out their jobs as well . You are seeing the Hand Of God playing out .

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

& Timetothing..

I'm not convinced though that many of these wars are just random acts. Some possibly. But it's so impossible to say....

Let me give you a few scenarios....

We put Sadam into power. Well what if they told him something like this. "Look your part of the NWO now. You'll be given a whole country for a period of 30 years to enjoy and do whatever you want. but after that the agenda is going to change. The US is then going to come in and take over your country. You and your family at that point will be retired and moved to a resort island (where they keep decommissioned political assets). They get to live out there lives in luxury but can't often go anywhere.

Same thing could have happened with Gaddaffi. And with a lot of leaders and people.

So when it comes to this israel iran war, you never know if there's someone higher up the food chain than even both those leaders. Someone coaching them. Like israel and iran are on a conference call with there boss. "okay now you're gonna attack the other guy. Do it on x date at such and such a time using x y and z hardware. You then respond to them by doing this that and the other thing. And I've been told to tell both of you that...our leader is pleased with your progress. Over and out."

Like all I'm saying here is it's likely all planned in advance behind the scenes. We're told it's a random act. That's bs I bet. It's part of a bigger agenda and has to be implimented according to plan, not randomly.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter

Notice the 2 main players of the world problems we face today are brothers . Jews and Arabs both from the lineage of Abraham . The chosen people the Jews serve Gods will . Judas did exactly what Jesus wanted even though it was a very unpopular job . The main Bankster families that are collapsing the world economies are doing what God procalimed even though they don't know it . The Arabs ( Wild Asses of Men ) are carrying out their jobs as well . You are seeing the Hand Of God playing out .

The fact that the Mahdi will lead to the return of Christ leads me to believe that the church also has a hand in all of this. It's definitely a very strange situation. All part of the plan perhaps?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

My thoughts are that the Arabs per Ezekiel 38 are going to attack Israel to bring back their Mahdi . They are reacting to the will of God per the bible and the way God set his plan from Genesis where Sarah had Isaac and sent away Ishmael the first born .
Israel will lose 2/3rds of Israel and half the city .The Antichrist will stop the war because he needs Israel to build the Temple to desecrate it with his attempted claim to power .Russia will be dragged down I believe to stop the use of Nukes by Israel and they do have them .

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
All very good theories...

It could be a combination of all of them with the bible, the Koran etc as the play books to make it look legit...keep the faithful following along.

I have another theory I mentioned in other threads...really go off the rails now...I think in relation to the Maya and there baktuns.
I think they might be time loops, we keep repeating these 26000 years and this may be the final one, the Maya may have been aware of it, tried to leave the calendar as a clue. The bible may be a history book, revelations already happened or it could be the finale to the final baktun.

Theories are floating around of CERN being a time machine and how curious it is that it resembles the Mayan calendar.
That's it for my trip on crazy train right now, just wanted to share that thought.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

I have been going crazy trying to see who fills the anti-christ's shoes.....I stiil think it's the UN.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by rabzdguy
So you telling me..the nwo has a plan to unite the world against these aliens? Muslims, jews, hindus, chritians, catholics, all human beings of this earth will be united?

That sounds awsome!! go aliens!!

Not so much 'uniting' the world as imposing their plans on them. Aliens would unite the governments, the people would push for it to fight off the threat. Add the Mahdi and the second coming of Jesus (not sure of the Hindu or Buddhist equivalents) and you have yourself religious control.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by DaesDaemar

The Church has nothing to do here . Jesus will come back when the Father tells him . No one on this earth has any ability to do anything to at all to hurry or stall this event .
Note that the A bomb described in Zachariah chapter 14 and verse 12 and the ability to control world wide the use of money or the Mark of the Beast system have only recently come into existance . The internet , computer and communication satilite have made possible Global government and global money . Also the 2 witnesses that the Beast will kill will be seen by everybody . Revelations 11 verse 9 thru 13 says everybody will see their dead bodies laying in the streets if Jeruselam for 3 and 1/2 days . That is only now possible .
The Time Is Ripe !

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
So what if real aliens unexpectadly turn up and defeat the scout fake aliens and human forces. Wow that will really give the NWO a bad hair day!

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

There is only one book that explains precisely what we are going to see . The Bible . The only other book that mirrors some what the events but with its own prioraty is the Koran and it is a plagurism of the bible for Gods obvious reasons .

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Elijiah was taken up in a firey chariot when he asked God to take him . Still Elijiah will be one of the witnesses that will be beheaded in the streets of Jeruselam . Even Enoch whom God also took off the earth will be the other . Every man who ever walked this earth will die the first death .

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
So what if real aliens unexpectadly turn up and defeat the scout fake aliens and human forces. Wow that will really give the NWO a bad hair day!

Hahahaha, a real spanner in the works! All depends what we truly know of space, I doubt they would risk that if they know a real threat could come.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join