It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

666, NWO, Aliens and You!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
First off, mods if this doesn't belong here, please move. I've searched and couldn't find this idea elsewhere, if a thread on this exists, please close.

Ok, this is my first thread, so bear with me, I'm at work and needed to get this down, so will edit it further when I have more time.

I've seen a lot of threads on here regarding the 'Mark of the Beast' and it's connection to the NWO or aliens, usually in the sense of an RFID chip or some alien technology. I have a theory (more like an idea as I have no proof) that is along these lines, but with a slightly differnet slant.

In phase one (control), the NWO will hoax an alien invasion of Earth (not much of a source). Why they would do this is simple, fear. The plan is to create such panic within the populations of Earth that the people will come to accept any and all restrictions placed on them in order to counter this threat.

This invasion will not be overly large, it will be a scouting force, and we will defeat it, but there will be a larger fleet 'on the way'. This will be used to bring all the nations together under the flag of the UN, who (IMO) have the resources in place to handle this situation.

Now, these aliens WILL be human in appearance or have the ability to take on human form. They must be like this for phase two (dependance) of the plan to be put into action. How do we determine who is alien and who is human? We process everyone. The people will be rounded up through a system of internment (FEMA camps?) to determine who is human. We will then be given a 'mark' or 'chip' to prove this, which (as stated in the bible) will be readily accepted by the majority of people on Earth. This is how we will get the 'Mark of the Beast ' (wiki).

I'm not sure of how phase 3 (population reduction) will take place, but it would seem that the alien invasion fleet would be used to destroy major population centres worldwide in a co-ordinated strike before we humans eventually destroy them. This could happen quickly, or be a long drawn out exercise.

I expect that religion and prophesy shall also play a large role in these plans, but I'm not sure, as yet, in what context.

I'm sorry if this is rushed and somewhat erratic, but would appreciate any input and/or criticisms.

edit on 28-8-2012 by DaesDaemar because: source added

edit on 29-8-2012 by DaesDaemar because: wiki added

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Seriously, I think they have more sophisticated technology than most imagine. This of itself I believe, is all they need to handle whatever world-wide task they deem necessary. With a little help, Mother Nature will take care of the population "problem". We face a very serious future it seems. Let's hope it's just a matter of perception, and not a sealed deal...
edit on 8/28/2012 by visualmiscreant because: punctuation

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DaesDaemar

You are on the correct path..but it will be a real, and some are already here on Earth. 75 percent Aliens want to en-slave us..25 percent will assist humans to survive incident! Larger Ships are en-route and should arrive Dec-21st-2012. Weapons will not be of any use..unless STARWARS take the ships out before they enter Earth. Guns will be of no use! Its best just to stock up on Emergency Supply..food, water, antibotics..medical supply etc..and keep cash on hand and keep youre gas tank filled in car at all times...If you can afford to move..go Northwest- Montana, Wyoming, North Dakota and South Dakota...The Aliens want to take over The East Coast..

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaesDaemar
First off, mods if this doesn't belong here, please move. I've searched and couldn't find this idea elsewhere, if a thread on this exists, please close.

Ok, this is my first thread, so bear with me, I'm at work and needed to get this down, so will edit it further when I have more time.

I've seen a lot of threads on here regarding the 'Mark of the Beast' and it's connection to the NWO or aliens, usually in the sense of an RFID chip or some alien technology. I have a theory (more like an idea as I have no proof) that is along these lines, but with a slightly differnet slant.

In phase one (control), the NWO will hoax an alien invasion of Earth. Why they would do this is simple, fear. The plan is to create such panic within the populations of Earth that the people will come to accept any and all restrictions placed on them in order to counter this threat.

This invasion will not be overly large, it will be a scouting force, and we will defeat it, but there will be a larger fleet 'on the way'. This will be used to bring all the nations together under the flag of the UN, who (IMO) have the resources in place to handle this situation.

Now, these aliens WILL be human in appearance or have the ability to take on human form. They must be like this for phase two (dependance) of the plan to be put into action. How do we determine who is alien and who is human? We process everyone. The people will be rounded up through a system of internment (FEMA camps?) to determine who is human. We will then be given a 'mark' or 'chip' to prove this, which (as stated in the bible) will be readily accepted by the majority of people on Earth. This is how we will get the 'Mark of the Beast'.

I'm not sure of how phase 3 (population reduction) will take place, but it would seem that the alien invasion fleet would be used to destroy major population centres worldwide in a co-ordinated strike before we humans eventually destroy them. This could happen quickly, or be a long drawn out exercise.

I expect that religion and prophesy shall also play a large role in these plans, but I'm not sure, as yet, in what context.

I'm sorry if this is rushed and somewhat erratic, but would appreciate any input and/or criticisms.

I guess you didn't see the news tonight. Facebook is the official mark of the beast technology provider. No alien invasion needed. Everyone just took the mark for fun. Nothing to worry about. FEMA camps are for those who haven't signed up yet. Once you sign up they let you go and you get 50 free spins from Lucky Slots FB app. Also, they didn't want to just waste all the energy they've put into the fake alien invasion so they are just going to make it into an "Independence day 2" movie with Will Smith AND Arnold Schwarzenegger. Probably be an alright flick. Free tickets with a face or palm scan.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by visualmiscreant

I have no doubts about them having sophisticated technology, my doubts surround there use and purpose. We shall all wake up eventually

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
AWWWhhhh FRIGGG!!! ....YOUR SCARING ME MAN!!!!

Damn, your smart!!! You got some good intel. I've never heard of such a thing. I've heard one or the other. But then combine it all like you did and it makes so much sense.

It's very plausable anyway. Even nearly matches what the bible says. Ahhh crazy dude. Just when I was thinking of taking a break from this forum too, wow you drop the bomb! Crazy, scary, awsome! lol

WATCH...

edit on 28-8-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by rwfresh

I'm sensing sarcasm
From what I understand, the 'Mark of the Beast' is said to be on the right hand and forehead, so unsure how facebook does this. I could be wrong...

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apollo7

You are on the correct path..but it will be a real, and some are already here on Earth. 75 percent Aliens want to en-slave us..25 percent will assist humans to survive incident! Larger Ships are en-route and should arrive Dec-21st-2012. Weapons will not be of any use..unless STARWARS take the ships out before they enter Earth. Guns will be of no use! Its best just to stock up on Emergency Supply..food, water, antibotics..medical supply etc..and keep cash on hand and keep youre gas tank filled in car at all times...If you can afford to move..go Northwest- Montana, Wyoming, North Dakota and South Dakota...The Aliens want to take over The East Coast..

Where do we get the 'Mark of the Beast' in this scenario?

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Nicely thought out. I think certain distasters and food shortages will occur before just to get people in the right place for the next fear phase.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Thank you
I have noticed many of the theories too and that's what lead me to this. Still unsure how to fit Jesus/Mahdi and other characters in there just yet.

I'm at work, but will view the vids soon.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia

Nicely thought out. I think certain distasters and food shortages will occur before just to get people in the right place for the next fear phase.

I agree. They will likely use everything they can to make everyone dependant and afraid.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by rwfresh

In phase one (control), the NWO will hoax an alien invasion of Earth. Why they would do this is simple, fear. The plan is to create such panic within the populations of Earth that the people will come to accept any and all restrictions placed on them in order to counter this threat.

Now, these aliens WILL be human in appearance or have the ability to take on human form. They must be like this for phase two (dependance) of the plan to be put into action. How do we determine who is alien and who is human? We process everyone. The people will be rounded up through a system of internment (FEMA camps?) to determine who is human. We will then be given a 'mark' or 'chip' to prove this, which (as stated in the bible) will be readily accepted by the majority of people on Earth. This is how we will get the 'Mark of the Beast'.

I guess you didn't see the news tonight. Facebook is the official mark of the beast technology provider. No alien invasion needed. Everyone just took the mark for fun. Nothing to worry about. FEMA camps are for those who haven't signed up yet. Once you sign up they let you go and you get 50 free spins from Lucky Slots FB app. Also, they didn't want to just waste all the energy they've put into the fake alien invasion so they are just going to make it into an "Independence day 2" movie with Will Smith AND Arnold Schwarzenegger. Probably be an alright flick. Free tickets with a face or palm scan.

wow crazy... just crazy....

Ya I could just picture this. Some major event sparks doom n gloom. As a precausion everone on the planet now has to sign up for a face book account. And people on the site already are told to identify everyone who doesn't or who resists by creating a facebook fugitive account on them detailing everything about them. That way they can track them down. And doing so you get some rewards up front and then as well when they're captured. After all they just need to be reeducated, and helped, and you'd be doing them a favor by reporting them. Then later after everyone is on there then you have to use that to buy and sell. and then later after that everyone on there gets chipped. Then send you a kit in the mail that shows you how to do it to yourself. FB-Chip and do it yourself self install kit. LOL awwwhhhh man! One never knows. Truth is stranger than fiction.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Two things you mentioned are real . The Mark of the Beast is for real and after this coming world monetary collapse it will be implimented . That will be associated with the FEMA Camp round up as the real Christians will not take the Mark ( 666) . The NWO will drive the FEMA Camps and Mark of the Beast . There has to be a one world government to issue a one world money ,and that money will be an electronic money that you will have to take the Mark to access . Verichip is the name of the implantable chip that can be scanned to do all of your business .As for the population reduction the bible talks of pestilence and famine . Have you noticed how much food poisoning has been on the news . The big Agracorps have been taking control of all food production . Henry Kissinger was quoted as saying control population with FOOD .And now it seems that scientist are paid to create killer viruses such as the Dutch a few months ago . Swine flu is a flop and Aids isn't quick enough . It would seem that Ebola will have to be reengineered to do the job . Check out Eugenics Quotes

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
As conspiracy theories go....I too like the way you tied the two together.

Project Bluebeam and Fema hand in hand...probably with the help of UN.

Now if the US is distracted with the election, possible riots and Europe has financial upheaval.....throw in mideast/Russia/China/korea tensions along with sunspot activity knocking out some power grids!! WOW!

It does seam like this year could have the perfect storm of conspiracy ripe momentum going on.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

reply to post by rwfresh

I'm sensing sarcasm
From what I understand, the 'Mark of the Beast' is said to be on the right hand and forehead, so unsure how facebook does this. I could be wrong...

It is. Your face and your hand(print). This is the mark of the beast. Biometric face and hand scans. The prophecy was expressed as a vision. Understand that a man from the age the book was written was describing the vision. He witnessed transactions being made by something identifying and authorization people by transmitting information from their hand and or "forehead"/face. No chip needed. Satan uses the misunderstanding to acclimate those who are waiting for a chip and have already accepted the mark for transactions and identification.

You accept the chip because you understand the prophecy to mean information was used through the hand of forehead being presented. Well.. biometric scans also take information presented by the hand of face. It's already happening. Just look around. It's done. You will have no bank cards in 5 years except for nostalgia and warm fuzzies from the NWO.
edit on 28-8-2012 by rwfresh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Just when I wanted to log out, you blew my mind. Very plausible theory I tell ya. Here is a quote that supports your theory.

We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order. — David Rockefeller

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter

Two things you mentioned are real . The Mark of the Beast is for real and after this coming world monetary collapse it will be implimented . That will be associated with the FEMA Camp round up as the real Christians will not take the Mark ( 666) . The NWO will drive the FEMA Camps and Mark of the Beast . There has to be a one world government to issue a one world money ,and that money will be an electronic money that you will have to take the Mark to access . Verichip is the name of the implantable chip that can be scanned to do all of your business .As for the population reduction the bible talks of pestilence and famine . Have you noticed how much food poisoning has been on the news . The big Agracorps have been taking control of all food production . Henry Kissinger was quoted as saying control population with FOOD .And now it seems that scientist are paid to create killer viruses such as the Dutch a few months ago . Swine flu is a flop and Aids isn't quick enough . It would seem that Ebola will have to be reengineered to do the job . Check out Eugenics Quotes

I've heard this before many times. And I believe your right. But also now with all the chaos in the world going on one could very likely postulate that this might happen almost at any point in time. Can you give me a rough idea as to the time frame you think this could start from the collapse onward?

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

reply to post by r2d246

Thank you
I have noticed many of the theories too and that's what lead me to this. Still unsure how to fit Jesus/Mahdi and other characters in there just yet.

I'm at work, but will view the vids soon.

Thanks man! PM me anytime.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

Don't worry about food...the Nuclear Industry and the UN have that covered......oy vey....

www-pub.iaea.org...

www-pub.iaea.org...

Anyone who wants to start a thread on this be my guest...lots more goodies just follow the link.
edit on 28-8-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by rwfresh

reply to post by rwfresh

I'm sensing sarcasm

It is. Your face and your hand(print). This is the mark of the beast. Biometric face and hand scans. The prophecy was expressed as a vision. Understand that a man from the age the book was written was describing the vision. He witnessed transactions being made by something identifying and authorization people by transmitting information from their hand and or "forehead"/face. No chip needed. Satan uses the misunderstanding to acclimate those who are waiting for a chip and have already accepted the mark for transactions and identification.

You accept the chip because you understand the prophecy to mean information was used through the hand of forehead being presented. Well.. biometric scans also take information presented by the hand of face. It's already happening. Just look around. It's done. You will have no bank cards in 5 years except for nostalgia and warm fuzzies from the NWO.
edit on 28-8-2012 by rwfresh because: (no reason given)

Very plausible!

I'm glad I stick to crappy technology
Indeed, I understand that someone seeing these events would need to use terminology that people could relate to. So fb only becomes the mark once the biometrics begin?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join