It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

666, NWO, Aliens and You!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TucoTheRat

That's about as much as we can expect from our fellow man, to live a good life. Even those, like myself, who wish they can do something are blocked by the controls. All we can do is try to spread the word

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

Unfortunately you are right. Their system works perfectly, each generation is becoming more reliant on their means of control, more persuaded by the ideals they put forward, more susceptible to the brainwashing and dumbing down. I for one will not be letting my children go through their life unaware, it's all we can do.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
There is one problem here, that I see. And that is that anywhere you read, see movies or books. The devil, or the enemy ... is always an individual.

However, it should be evident that the Beast, who controls the earth ... can't be an individual. This is the part, you're all missing ... and it's also why you can be fooled, to take the mark of the beast. children are raised, going to the movies and seeing Star Wars, where the Devil is the Emperror and the Jedis are always many, and the Siths are always just two. If Star Wars teaches you anything ... the Siths don't control anything at all. How is an individuals infinite power, going to control the whole world? It's an absurdity ... an evident falsehood. Yet, we grow up with it, from childhood ... and so we'll believe in the many.

You'll blindly follow the Beast, and believe you're Gods servant.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I believe what you are saying and the way you describe it makes sense on how to put Fear into the People. Now any Human with Half a Brain should know that the Planet Earth is nothing but a Spec of Dust in the Entire Universe and Why would Aliens choose Earth to take over when there are probably BILLIONS of Similar Planets out there like Earth but yet they want to come Here . I saw the video with Aaron Russo who was friends with Nick Rockafella and was told there would be an Alien Hoax, And there have been many Alien movies on TV Depicting that Aliens are the Bad Guy. So they are Pre-Programing us so that when do pull the Rug We should be Scared SH^TLESS and take any orders from the "NWO" to Save Us. The Sad Part of all this is That Most People will Probably fall for this B.S. and give up All their Rights in a Panic which is what they want. So if and when this goes down the people who know it's B.S. will have a Major Fight on their Hands and it will be Difficult to Convince the others of this Stage show. The only thing I Recommend is STOCK UP !!! As much as you can on FOOD, WATER, and AMMUNITION
As much as Possible. Right Now for many people that have woken up are in a tight Poisson with money myself as well, But I will continue to Stockpile as much as I can and keep in touch with many of my Friends over "HAM RADIO" because any news that comes out while this is Happening will also be B.S. and I can't Depend that the Internet will be Up & Running.

Thank you for the post and I do Recommend Getting a Short Wave Radio to stay up to date and maybe consider becoming a Ham Radio Operator. They can shut off the Internet but NOT Ham Radio. Years ago to get the Lisence you had to know Morse Code, No More just a multiple choice exam. I will post some links for More info on Ham Radio below.
Again Thanks.

www.arrl.org...

www.youtube.com... -ls

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaesDaemar
reply to post by r2d246

Thank you
I have noticed many of the theories too and that's what lead me to this. Still unsure how to fit Jesus/Mahdi and other characters in there just yet.

I'm at work, but will view the vids soon.

The leader of the resistance of course...

Think (J)ohn (C)onner or (J)ohn (C)arter of Mars
JC...

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by DaesDaemar

Sorry to put a downer on your thread OP but you need to rethink what the flock at sunday school were scaring you with about the number 666.

666 Was not the so called "Number of the beast " this was an error in translation -

SNIPPET

One feature of particular interest is the number that this papyrus assigns to the Beast: 616, rather than the usual 666.

www.csad.ox.ac.uk...
So you see, yourself and milllions of other sheeple have a lot to backtrack on because youv'e simply got the wrong number

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

666 Was not the so called "Number of the beast " this was an error in translation -

Oh darn! I was so excited about adding a reply to this thread as my 666th post.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

what if they want a large amount of "christians" and "skeptics" to deny the mark of the beast.,., and those people are pretty much gureented to be sacrificed by being excluded from the new and necessary society?

all the while the new society with the mark of the beast is swell and sweet and not too shabby?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by bjarneorn
There is one problem here, that I see. And that is that anywhere you read, see movies or books. The devil, or the enemy ... is always an individual.

However, it should be evident that the Beast, who controls the earth ... can't be an individual. This is the part, you're all missing ... and it's also why you can be fooled, to take the mark of the beast. children are raised, going to the movies and seeing Star Wars, where the Devil is the Emperror and the Jedis are always many, and the Siths are always just two. If Star Wars teaches you anything ... the Siths don't control anything at all. How is an individuals infinite power, going to control the whole world? It's an absurdity ... an evident falsehood. Yet, we grow up with it, from childhood ... and so we'll believe in the many.

You'll blindly follow the Beast, and believe you're Gods servant.

Your words are very true. The beast is the "kingdom, the structure of leadership", and it's tentacles are enormous. Babylon, it's system of false religions, trade, pharmakeia, science, who put out the propaganda and indoctrination. The beast has always been here however, and therefore I have been led to understand that so has been the mark. One is marked by God (sealed) if they obey God and remain faithful to Jesus, therefore those "of the world" already have the mark of the beast. But will this final manifestation of the beast introduce a physical mark? They certainly want people to think it, and they probably will. But is it the mark, or is it truly a spiritual mark? Millions of Christians today are awaiting news of a physical "mark", yet they are conformed to this beast world already.

One note on a final power - when Pilate asked the crown who to release, either Barabbas or the Christ, the leaders led the crowd to release Barabbas. Barabbas was a theif, a murderer and an insurrectionist. His name means "son of the father". This is prophetic of the end times with the crowds choosing the wrong "son", the "son of perdition" instead of "the son of Our Father, God". Every occult and mystery religion are awaiting their "light", and the western world descended from Christians have been prepped and indoctrinated to accept this "alien" because the belief in God has been stripped from them. These therefore will be the masses that bring him in and accept him and believe him. They will do as he says. It will be mankind in utter rebellion against the One True God. It will be the Emperor in Star Wars, but with the backing of most who think he is the Jedi.. Initially.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

DD you rock for putting forth an idea based on some facts and bible ideas. Most people are afraid to do this. I respect your guts. Keep truth mining and you're going to find it. Great entry!

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by timetothink

A clue to the time of the Great Tribulation is in the Bible . Have you noticed how much ISRAEL is the heart beat of the world . This next war is most likely going to have a time stamp in that in the bible Zachariah 14 verse 12 describes a plague poured out on those that comes against Israel that has no other explanation but Nuclear Bombs being used . That pretty much says that chapter is speaking of present times .

The Israel of God have been accepting Jesus/Yahushua as their Messiah for nearly 2,000 years. Most of us on this board had Christian forefathers. Most of these grand kids now would rather party, have sex and blaspheme the Saviour of their dead relatives. This tells us that the minions who mistakenly worship Satan have been already attacking Israel for decades. They have you focused on the land in Palestine instead of our lands. Always look at what both hands are doing.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

This has been a theory that has been out there for a while. In fact, there has been writings as far back as the first generation of Rothschilds talking about some threatening event to bring everyone under 1 world government. Many believe that the new BlueBeam technology will be used to project giant spaceships into our skies to scare everyone. If you refer back to post about phantom cities in china projected out off the coasts onto fog I suppose the technology is there to accomplish such a plan.
However, I doubt it. I really doubt that it could happen without being debunked by someone somewhere. The plan assumes that the entire planet is simply overtly gullible and will march into FEMA camps willingly and imprisoned with chips shot into them. I really have trouble believing that.
It is a great plot for a movie though and I'd buy a ticket to go see that one!
But who really knows? Anything is possible.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

First off, mods if this doesn't belong here, please move. I've searched and couldn't find this idea elsewhere, if a thread on this exists, please close.

Ok, this is my first thread, so bear with me, I'm at work and needed to get this down, so will edit it further when I have more time.

I've seen a lot of threads on here regarding the 'Mark of the Beast' and it's connection to the NWO or aliens, usually in the sense of an RFID chip or some alien technology. I have a theory (more like an idea as I have no proof) that is along these lines, but with a slightly differnet slant.

In phase one (control), the NWO will hoax an alien invasion of Earth (not much of a source). Why they would do this is simple, fear. The plan is to create such panic within the populations of Earth that the people will come to accept any and all restrictions placed on them in order to counter this threat.

This invasion will not be overly large, it will be a scouting force, and we will defeat it, but there will be a larger fleet 'on the way'. This will be used to bring all the nations together under the flag of the UN, who (IMO) have the resources in place to handle this situation.

Now, these aliens WILL be human in appearance or have the ability to take on human form. They must be like this for phase two (dependance) of the plan to be put into action. How do we determine who is alien and who is human? We process everyone. The people will be rounded up through a system of internment (FEMA camps?) to determine who is human. We will then be given a 'mark' or 'chip' to prove this, which (as stated in the bible) will be readily accepted by the majority of people on Earth. This is how we will get the 'Mark of the Beast ' (wiki).

I'm not sure of how phase 3 (population reduction) will take place, but it would seem that the alien invasion fleet would be used to destroy major population centres worldwide in a co-ordinated strike before we humans eventually destroy them. This could happen quickly, or be a long drawn out exercise.

I expect that religion and prophesy shall also play a large role in these plans, but I'm not sure, as yet, in what context.

I'm sorry if this is rushed and somewhat erratic, but would appreciate any input and/or criticisms.

edit on 28-8-2012 by DaesDaemar because: source added

edit on 29-8-2012 by DaesDaemar because: wiki added

Sounds good to me when do we start?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246

Originally posted by rwfresh

reply to post by rwfresh

I'm sensing sarcasm
From what I understand, the 'Mark of the Beast' is said to be on the right hand and forehead, so unsure how facebook does this. I could be wrong...

It is. Your face and your hand(print). This is the mark of the beast. Biometric face and hand scans. The prophecy was expressed as a vision. Understand that a man from the age the book was written was describing the vision. He witnessed transactions being made by something identifying and authorization people by transmitting information from their hand and or "forehead"/face. No chip needed. Satan uses the misunderstanding to acclimate those who are waiting for a chip and have already accepted the mark for transactions and identification.

You accept the chip because you understand the prophecy to mean information was used through the hand of forehead being presented. Well.. biometric scans also take information presented by the hand of face. It's already happening. Just look around. It's done. You will have no bank cards in 5 years except for nostalgia and warm fuzzies from the NWO.
edit on 28-8-2012 by rwfresh because: (no reason given)

What your saying could be true. Logically it makes sense. But I don't agree. The bible says:

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads.....

So it's clearly saying "receive a mark" (not your finger prints as those are not received, that's an existing mark), and it's saying "in" . and thats' the KJV. not some modern bs version.

If it was as you say like 99% of christians would likely go along with just a hand scan or face scan because they could compare that to bible text and think "well these are not the same". I think it's an actual chip. What your saying might be one phase prior to the chip. I think the reason for a chip would be to track your every move, your every thought, and transation. Thats' the point where people are basically no longer peoeple. They're real living breathing sheeple, with no will, no soul, no humanity left in them as they completely surrender to the antichrist.

edit on 29-8-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-8-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

If you understand technology you will understand that receiving a chip is completely pointless. It would require a monumental effort to administer without ANY added benefit over the existing technology of biometrics. The purpose of the mark is identification and authorization. Says so right in the prophecy itself. The rest of what you are saying about it is an assumption. The author states exactly what it is for. This is not science fiction. This technology exists RIGHT NOW and is being used right now.

I've had this discussion on here before. I've made threads laying it out exactly with news articles etc. showing how this is happening and how FB is the database backing this. It is being used by authorities already and FB has launched their retail face scanning system 2 weeks ago. Anyone that cannot see this is willfully fooling themselves as far as I'm concerned.

If the prophecy is real it doesn't get any more obvious than what is actually being done RIGHT NOW. 100% confirmed with existing technology. If you are interested check out my threads on the subject.

Peace!

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

He who accepts the Mark of the Beast denies Jesus . In the Judgment that is to come those that took the mark or worshipped the Beast have walked away from the Grace and Mercy that Jesus offered them . They will stand naked before God to give an account of their life .

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve

In phase one (control), the NWO will hoax an alien invasion of Earth (not much of a source). Why they would do this is simple, fear. The plan is to create such panic within the populations of Earth that the people will come to accept any and all restrictions placed on them in order to counter this threat.

Its naive people like you who will be the first to die if something like this was to happen.... If their is an invasion i bet you it wont be by us and it wont be hoaxed... Unless we get invaded by China or somethin like that, which is possible...

How is that I am naive? Because I see a possibility that you do not? I will be nowhere near any of it when it happens, so doubtful that I will be among the first to die.

Do not presume to know me or my intentions, concentrate on yourself.

Naive people believe everything they hear from unreliable sources. Alot of idiots think the moon landing was a hoax, 911 was staged and their is a cloaked planet called 'Nibiru' along with reptilians... And now this bs... It wouldn't sound any dumber if you said you actually believed in Santa Clause

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I noticed a lot of different interpretations as to the "Antichrist" and "mark of the beast". While everyone may have their own views on the matter, I feel as if this forum post is right on: www.godlikeproductions.com

"Mark of the Beast: This strange mark, 666, represents vows and obligations we have made to the work of the Beast and how we condemn rather than help any effort to overcome the Beast’s influence. The Beast is like our ego and egocentric interests. It represents the work of self alone, without God’s influence. The mark is erased when the work of our hands and thoughts of our minds are cooperating with God, rather than simply being self-driven. The Beast is our lower nature at our most selfish, self-centered, self-gratifying, self-glorifying point of existence."

www.edgarcayce.org

(Q) What is meant by the mark of the beast in the right hand, or forehead?
(A) These are as signs or symbols of this or that grouping, or of the organizations that become as a part of the vows or obligations to those who have joined in with the work of the beast.

Hence the warning that if these come to mean more in the experience they stand as that which condemns, rather than that which is the helpful experience.

For having the mark of the beast and the mark of the Lamb becomes the difference between the consciousness of the indwelling presence of the Christ and the hoped for yet not seen or known.

home.earthlink.net

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Booda2012

This has been a theory that has been out there for a while. In fact, there has been writings as far back as the first generation of Rothschilds talking about some threatening event to bring everyone under 1 world government. Many believe that the new BlueBeam technology will be used to project giant spaceships into our skies to scare everyone. If you refer back to post about phantom cities in china projected out off the coasts onto fog I suppose the technology is there to accomplish such a plan.
However, I doubt it. I really doubt that it could happen without being debunked by someone somewhere. The plan assumes that the entire planet is simply overtly gullible and will march into FEMA camps willingly and imprisoned with chips shot into them. I really have trouble believing that.
It is a great plot for a movie though and I'd buy a ticket to go see that one!
But who really knows? Anything is possible.

You do not need to scare all of the chickens in the chicken coup to start a panic, you only need to scare a few and the rest follow, not everyone has to see a projected spaceship, just a few with cameras showing this footage over and over, the good people on ATS may be able to debunk it, what good will that do, we have debunked many theories only to have people laugh and call us tin foil hat conspiracy theorists, we would be the first hunted down and shunned for not believing.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Cherry0

The NWO is an Antichrist organisation . It's goal to monopolize the monetary system is to cause people to decide between Christ or the Anti- Christ. The Christians can not accept the Mark / RFID chip ?/Image of the Beast without rejecting Jesus as their Savior .Why ? Because God planned it that way. The evidence of todays information age and data gathering tells us that such a system is coming where you will be monitored every moment . The Christians will protest the Antichrist system and will be delt with , enter the FEMA Camps .

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by Cherry0

The NWO is an Antichrist organisation . It's goal to monopolize the monetary system is to cause people to decide between Christ or the Anti- Christ. The Christians can not accept the Mark / RFID chip ?/Image of the Beast without rejecting Jesus as their Savior .Why ? Because God planned it that way. The evidence of todays information age and data gathering tells us that such a system is coming where you will be monitored every moment . The Christians will protest the Antichrist system and will be delt with , enter the FEMA Camps .

How will people worship an RFID chip?
you may take one against your will, but it will not make you worship it.

taking a mark as a sign of worship however is different, like I made mention of in an earlier post in this thread.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join