It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the TPTB established their one world government will there be a Chosen One that will save us?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
If the TPTB established their one world government will their be a chosen one that will save us?

Here is a scenario:

The TPTB conquered the world successfully by means of economic manipulations and false flags. They established an oppressive totalitarian rule

Life under the new oppressive world government is mixed with elements of 1984 and Brave New World. While the TPTB enjoyed all the good life the masses suffered. The secret police are watching everyone's move and arresting people that committed 'Thought Crimes'. The masses are pacified through entertainment such as reality tv and even games similar to the Hunger games. History was re written to fit the TPTB's agenda. Dissenters disappear. In remote areas there are labor camps similar to the Soviet Gulags and the Nazis' concentration camps where they keep political prisoners. All the while the resistance are underground fearful of being caught.

In the midst of all this their are whispers of a prophecy that a chosen one will save the masses from the TPTB.

However the folks in a situation like this should we expect a chosen one that will come and save us? Or should we take matters in our own hands?

edit on 28-8-2012 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
you are who you are looking for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

My bets are on Jesus ...or ..........
Keanu Reeves!

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

There will be; but you will never know his real name. The resistance... there will always be a resistance. It is more structured at the moment than you or I realize.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
to paraphrase a great resistance leader......

if you are reading this, you are the resistance.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Revelation 19:11-16

New International Version (NIV)
The Heavenly Warrior Defeats the Beast

11 I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and wages war. 12 His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself. 13 He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God. 14 The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean. 15 Coming out of his mouth is a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. “He will rule them with an iron scepter.”[a] He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty. 16 On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written: king of kings and lord of lords.

---------------------------------------------------

Ya you basically got it right. Exactly as you described. But then eventually things will change. I don't think all this will happen in our lifetime. I think it's still a ways away. But I think you need to get ready now while you still can and decide which side of the equation you're on.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

You're assuming that they would implement an oppressive totalitarian rule.

My money is on a system where people have the illusion of freedom and choice, then the Chosen One can be voted in every 4 years.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Yeah, that too. I was trying to be mysterious...

I had a wild dream one night where my younger brother and myself were being admitted into a chivalrous order of men in armor; who, I couldn't say. After being cleansed in a river, and elevated in abilities (instantly), we were robed with the finest armor and swords. The leader (King) touched us on each shoulder with his sword, and called us each by a new name, both of which had only three letters. I won't repeat those two names here, but I also will never forget them...

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Don't Wait for the Chosen One...

CHOOSE to BE the ONE.
edit on 28-8-2012 by ErtaiNaGia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Machievelli states in the Prince that you are either born to power or have power thrust upon them, there will be many chosen ones but will any of them succeed?
Plato that the layman as it were is simply not equipped for government, therefore democracy is a fallacy and a non-starter.
I think that if a resistance is formed it resists from both sides, government and layman because nothing is more scary than change.
We CAN change whatever we want, so do it. But it's not always done using a vote.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by dondino

And who do you think our leaders learned from? If only we all had the same interest in reading the classic literature. I truly do think that's what separates us...

I see that weakness growing steady with technology, but a resistance will need geeks...

edit on 8/28/2012 by visualmiscreant because: added comment

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by iwan2ski

My bets are on Jesus ...or ..........
Keanu Reeves!

are you kidding me

its Jesus or liam neeson, i can just picture liam as jesus with a thick northern irish accent ' here NWO i dont know who you are, but i will find you and i will kill you..."

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker10

Yeah, but we're still gonna need Bruce Willis to do the off planet stuff...

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I'm sorry OP I'm confused. Is there a CHOSEN one ? What is the range of the word CHOSEN ? Chosen by who ? To do WTF ?

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

A prophesied one, such as Neo or John Conner. One who has been chosen by fate or chance, to lead the resistance against the evil of the day...

Maybe a John Lennon, or a Bob Marley. Might not be as effective, but would more than likely be a lot funner...

Better yet; what could be better than a Nikola Tesla or an Ed Leedskalnin? Question is, do we know anybody like that who'll work for food stamps?

edit on 8/28/2012 by visualmiscreant because: Added Comment

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
No
The sheep will stay in their pens waiting for someone to save them.
The people who have had enough will walk away and live in the wilderness.
When it is all over they will come out again and tell the used to be PTB to go stuff themselves.

They only have power if you are playing by their rules.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
The entire planet is already under one level of control, less then a dozen control all. The NWO thing is a fairy tale given to the sellouts that believe they are the one's in charge. The elite, unseen, have given the stooges they employ the feeling of importance, self governance, but in fact they are subject to termination upon any change in planetary policy. Truth be told, if the NWO order were to come to pass in the ways folks around here envision, the sellouts will be the first terminated, not the last, as they proved they are willing to sellout.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Well, where did this question come from?!

I have a question for you, what prophecy are you talking about?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by visualmiscreant
reply to post by randyvs

A prophesied one, such as Neo or John Conner. One who has been chosen by fate or chance, to lead the resistance against the evil of the day...

Maybe a John Lennon, or a Bob Marley. Might not be as effective, but would more than likely be a lot funner...

Better yet; what could be better than a Nikola Tesla or an Ed Leedskalnin? Question is, do we know anybody like that who'll work for food stamps?

edit on 8/28/2012 by visualmiscreant because: Added Comment

Ok gotcha, see that's completely different from my thinking, that if someone was chosen by a person or persons ? Then that CHOSEN one would be known of by such. Chosen by fate but prophesied. Thank you Vis.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Reply to post by starwarsisreal

There will not be a chosen one, there will either be no hope, and there is a system set up so that it is literally impossible for us to get out of the situation, or there will be a chosen LOT of people, who won't be chosen, they will just be amazing human beings doing the right thing.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join