It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You won't believe it until you see it...This Chimpanzee Can Cook!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Thanks for posting.

But look at the size of that apes balls. Sorry, sorry, i know that shouldn't be the focus of my post, or what i should have taken away from your post, but gosh, they are huge. Its ridiculous, he sits on them.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Wow, this floored me. Utterly amazing.

And people think animals are not intellect or possibly have souls.

Seeing this and the one about the chimp that knows how to play video games, I think he was playing one of the Battleground ones, and wow that chimp was a lot better then I am at that game lol. Though that part also was scary in thought.

There are also chimps and primates that know sign language and those who have taught sign language to their offspring.

Also the chimps that were lab test subjects who rejoiced when seeing the outside world for the first time.

Makes me believe that there is more to animals then we could ever guess or been lead to believe.

Just amazing, but way sad that they are in captivity. This one is lucky though to have decent caretakers, but sadly most are not so lucky.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

And here I thought they were doing a story on my cousin.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

What is so sad is that so many young people (and plenty of so called adults around here) leave home these days and are completely unable to prepare a meal even with cookers and every kitchen gadget under the sun.

When we consider that the apes have been around so long living in caring family groups, living off the "shared" land making their beds under the stars very little health problems and not leaving a mark on the enviroment with few worries.
One cannot fail to observe that many of these creatures in many respects are living the life so many humans yearn for. It would appear that so many of us want is right in front of our noses but we just refuse to see it, perhaps we should ask ourselves, did we evolve from the creatures or devolve from them or perhpas they eveolve from us ?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Excellent training on the trainers part and the chimp 'itself'
Would love to show this video to some of the people I know that can't cook (more so dont want to)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

And human men are so cocky, pfft. Bonobos and chimps have bigger balls.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeantherapy
Do you know anything about the circumstances under which this chimp picked up these skills? I am very curious to know more.
edit on 28-8-2012 by jeantherapy because: oh and how cool would that be if he could make fire without matches?

Isn't that the woman who owns the Monkey reserve, (the simpsons parodied her having the chimps work a diamond mine).

I sure she looks after them and teaches them in humane ways.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
reply to post by intrptr

Thanks for posting.

But look at the size of that apes balls. Sorry, sorry, i know that shouldn't be the focus of my post, or what i should have taken away from your post, but gosh, they are huge. Its ridiculous, he sits on them.

What do you want him to do with them, juggle?
What do you do with yours?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutonaLimb

reply to post by intrptr

Thanks for posting.

I have been informed, and my research indeed confirms, that appendage is a monkey vagina.

I still am not sure if i should be disgusted or memorized by this.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

reply to post by TsukiLunar

And human men are so cocky, pfft. Bonobos and chimps have bigger balls.

They have bigger vagina's for sure.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
haha, whoa! I should have made a closer examination. thanks for the update

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutonaLimb

reply to post by intrptr

Thanks for posting.

I have been informed, and my research indeed confirms, that appendage is a monkey vagina.

I still am not sure if i should be disgusted or memorized by this.

That's gross tsuki, memorizing monkeys privite bits.

All this talk of monkey balls and monkey vaginas has made me hungry.
I'm off for a donkey sandwich. Now that's something to mesmerize over.

Thanks for the laugh anyway. I needed it.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Gahhh, now I want to have a chimp bff but I know it's impossible.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ssupp

Keeping a creature so resembling a human just for the novelty of having a cooking chimp might be at least a little immoral.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

reply to post by ssupp

Keeping a creature so resembling a human just for the novelty of having a cooking chimp might be at least a little immoral.

Uh nope... This is Kanzi, the bonobo.

He has been raised like a human.

He understands spoken English.

He can read and write through a set of about a thousans ideograms (think chinese characters)

www.youtube.com...
Kanzi cooking (OP's link)

www.youtube.com...
Kanzi communicating with some random dude

That little rascal is amazing...

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Honestly I don't see anything to be amazed at....just a poor animal being held in a unnatural environment to do completely unnatural things.

It's almost like applauding a state of mental illness.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join