It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"""Israel will be gone by next year"""

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AQ6666

I vote that he's just another religious fanatic who wants to make a name for himself on the international stage.

Israel isn't going anywhere - except maybe further into land that it's stealing from other people.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
So, if Allah doesn't will, will the Muslims who want Israel to end quit fighting against Allah?
edit on 28-8-2012 by CynicalDrivel because: . to ?

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AQ6666

The guy speaking isn't any politician, nor a representative of any government, nor a representative of any political party or even group of people.

He is a professor. His words weight as much credibility as mine, yours, or anybody else.

Commentators aren't credible, mostly because they are picked by their ability to give TV ratings to the TV show at hand, and not because what they say is true or even valid...

After all things considered, he is only putting forward his opinion, not facts or decisions made by Israel, Egypt or any other Middle Eastern country.

I'm pretty certain that if we would listen to many Western commentators, or TV shows, we would also read and listen to thing's that aren't very nice. Alex Jones and Bill O'Reilley come to mind.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Your posts come out as really funny to me, because you put yourself in this high pedestal of human quality, pissing judgment on everyone else, but in the end, you are actually no different from the people you call "terrorist".

Actually, I will correct myself, you are different. You are worst than them. At least they do what they do with a self-pride and self-preservation feeling/concept. You don't even have that, you are too concerned with hating a group of people so hardly, that you are blinded to the fact you are doing nothing more than praising hate, death and suffering.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by GarrusVasNormandy

The view is nice up here on the pedestal, the air is sweet as well.
It's pretty awesome waking up in the morning knowing that I have never murdered an innocent, nor do I intend to.
Considering the way the terrorist israeli regime recruits their people, I'd say not many of them can say the same.
Personally and truly, I would love for the US to just leave the ME and take our bombs and cash with us and see how quickly that playing field is leveled out.
Born in terrorism and bred on terrorism any guesses how israel will fall???
mmmmhm
So you see, I am not passing judgement, I'm just asking for the trial that never was.
Hope it helps

(Edit)
Star to you for keeping the conversation alive!
edit on 28-8-2012 by g146541 because: stars!!!!

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Here it all is in a nutshell, let me go back a little the first three wars, yezzz....
the day after Israel became a nation they were jumped by three enemies at once....Israel friggin' stomped butt quick....then the second one ...stomp azzzz third one ...the poor enemies didn't even have a chance, although it was farmers on the sand dunes with no food and muskets.... AGAINST egypts FRIGGIN' TANKS.....egypt got their azz handed to em quick....hail...lost their dadgum airforce ,,,yezzzz

now did you know that.....well never mind,,,I would bet cash friggin money on this outcome, and I read from long ago that it;s coming!!

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

The view is nice up here on the pedestal, the air is sweet as well.

That's just the consequence of inhaling too much "self-righteous fumes".

It's pretty awesome waking up in the morning knowing that I have never murdered an innocent, nor do I intend to.

Your own words:

We can always hope the thread title is correct!

So, you aren't any pacifist or human-loving person. You are just too coward to do the killing yourself, and you hope others will do what you wish.

...is the air still sweet?

Considering the way the terrorist israeli regime recruits their people, I'd say not many of them can say the same.

Besides that sentence not making any sense, you continuously fail to provide strength in your arguments. You just spew hatred and intolerance, and hope someone will pat your back for saying such hateful things.

Personally and truly, I would love for the US to just leave the ME and take our bombs and cash with us and see how quickly that playing field is leveled out.

Apparently you are one of those people who are completely unaware of how many commodities in your daily life are granted by the same policy you accuse of being monstrous.

And there you go again, saying you are a loving person while calling for the death of millions. A true humanitarian heart!

Born in terrorism and bred on terrorism any guesses how israel will fall???

I don't know how Israel will fall, even if such thing does happen.

But I do know how it was born. You should try this thing called "education". It's really cool once you get the hang of it... You can find out about things like these:

Source

The United Nations Partition Plan for Palestine was a plan for the future government of Palestine. The Plan was described as a Plan of Partition with Economic Union which, after the termination of the British Mandate, would lead to the creation of independent Arab and Jewish States and the Special International Regime for the City of Jerusalem. On 29 November 1947, the General Assembly adopted a resolution recommending the adoption and implementation of the Plan as Resolution 181(II).

Part I of the Plan contained provisions dealing with the Termination of the Mandate, Partition and Independence. The Mandate would be terminated as soon as possible and the United Kingdom would withdraw from Palestine no later than the previously announced date of 1 August 1948. The new states would come into existence two months after the withdrawal, but no later than 1 October 1948. The Plan sought to address the conflicting objectives and claims of two competing movements: Arab nationalism and Jewish nationalism (Zionism).

Part II of the Plan included a detailed description of the proposed boundaries for each state. The Plan also called for Economic Union between the proposed states,and for the protection of religious and minority rights.

Immediately after adoption of the Resolution by the General Assembly, the Civil War broke out. The partition plan was not implemented.

Highlights by me.

Please elaborate on how Israel is the one who is violent, prone to terrorism and hostility...

So you see, I am not passing judgement, I'm just asking for the trial that never was.

Nuremberg Trials

Star to you for keeping the conversation alive!

You're welcome.
edit on 28-8-2012 by GarrusVasNormandy because: corrected bold

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by GarrusVasNormandy

I understand that you support israeli terrorism, that is fine.
Just do it without my bombs and cash is all I ask.
I also understand that the murder of US troops does not bother you either, you must not be a US citizen.
If so and you live over there, I'd learn farsi and quick!!
Please feel free to throw all of the names and hurtful things you say at me as I understand you and how your type operates.
The topic is israel will be gone by next year and either by their own stupidity or lack of US funds, they will fall.
Cause when the welfare check stop a comin to the trailer park, the eurotrash gonna get overrun.
The US is already making cuts, soon it will be the terrorist israeli regime all alone in that big unhospitable desert and with no US resupply or backup....well we know how this will end, just like it started.
BOOM!!!
Wait, you'll see.

Better learn farsi.

Last word to you.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

And you morons in the west who give support to these bastards should be held just as responsible if anything happens to Israel.
Israel has made their bed.

They have only themselves to blame.

Remember the USS Liberty

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

I understand that you support israeli terrorism, that is fine.

I don't support any nation in favor of others. And I don't accept any shape or form of violence, both physical and mental.

Nice try though, you were almost funny.

Just do it without my bombs and cash is all I ask.

"Your" bombs and "your" cash? They are as much yours as they are mine. Or am I speaking to Mr.Obama?

I also understand that the murder of US troops does not bother you either, you must not be a US citizen.

What does that have to do with anything in this discussion?

Are you trying to humiliate me, or that I justify myself to you? You fail. Quite sadly, may I add.

If so and you live over there, I'd learn farsi and quick!!

Apparently, you can't even learn your own language. It's "California"...

Please feel free to throw all of the names and hurtful things you say at me as I understand you and how your type operates.

You're too kind!

Although, I have to say it's quite ironical that someone who is unable to separate the words "Israel" and "terrorism", points the finger at me for being hurtful and disrespectful.

If irony was a lightbulb, it would be flashing brighter than the freaking Sun because of your post.

The topic is israel will be gone by next year and either by their own stupidity or lack of US funds, they will fall.

Because you say so? Or because you are wishing really hard?

Cause when the welfare check stop a comin to the trailer park, the eurotrash gonna get overrun.

Spoken like a true poet.

The US is already making cuts, soon it will be the terrorist israeli regime all alone in that big unhospitable desert and with no US resupply or backup....well we know how this will end, just like it started.
BOOM!!!
Wait, you'll see.
Better learn farsi.

Yes, the U.S. is making cuts. Most idiots who are unable to comprehend more than a sentence hear "cuts" and think that someone in the government is cutting sheets of paper, withouth even realizing that in fact, those cuts were almost insignificant, and lost in the recent movement of troops from Iraq.

Oh, I'm sorry, I thought for a moment there that I was speaking to someone who understands what they are talking about... My bad.

Continue with the "BOOM" and "TERRORIST", loud noises and bright lights...

Last word to you.

Giving up already?

You know, if you would put as much effort into researching, and reading, and learning, or simply being a more tolerant and better person, without caring for peer approval, your posts could have like... a paragraph of something worth to debate.

But you just rather look pathetic with your prejudice...

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
i like how someone put the headline in teh video"allah willing" no its not allah its the people not allah geezus

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by phroziac
What a load of crap. im sick of israel, but the arabs pull the same crap that israel does all the time. Why cant they give peace and freeedom a chance

Well, I guess the west stole Palestine so the Arabs are going to try and steal it back... As for peace and freedom, good luck with that.. The words haven't been invented in the Middle East
edit on 29-8-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Oh yeah.

And Israel has not a thing to worry about - there aren't Islamists, in Iran, in Egypt, plotting it's destruction.

And you morons in the west who give support to these bastards should be held just as responsible if anything happens to Israel.

No, not really. I am not a representative of their corrupt evil government so I will not take responsibility for their actions. As for the extremists in the middle east, maybe your country should stop supporting, funding them in surrounding countries. That makes all of us accountable for letting it continue, oh yeah - Moron...

This nation is innocent, and here you have Islamists - terrorists - militant bullies - playing political games in order to induce indolence.

Israel are far from innocent. The State was built on stealing land from another group of people (with the help of England and co) who are now oppressed by the very people who stole it. And you wonder why people show a little bit of sympathy for the likes of Iran etc... Most of their arguments concern Palestine but obviously that is something you continuesly overlook.

Irans planning to nuke this country, forcing Israel into a catch 22: either they do nothing, and they get nuked. Or they do something, and enter in a war they may not come out of.

Iran are not planning to nuke Israel. How can they when they do not have nukes? If anything, Israel will nuke Iran with their illegal arsenal of weapons. Have Russia sent a shipment or something that you know and no-one else does?? Iran do not and will not have nukes for a very long time and that is if they are even trying to develope them in the first place.
edit on 29-8-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

The State was built on stealing land from another group of people (with the help of England and co) who are now oppressed by the very people who stole it.

They didn't steal anything. Israel is often blamed for stealing that land, but that blame - if it even exists, since their "right" to be in Jerusalem was agreed in a U.N. assembly meeting - is on all of us. Not them, not "nations other than my own", but all of us.

We can shrug our shoulders and pretend we have no connections to it, but taking responsibility for our mistakes is a huge step into making thing's better. And this applies to us, Israel and everyone involved. The West failed in keeping peace as much as any other member of the Arab league.

I'm not sure about what you said regarding the oppression. You think Israel is being oppressed? Might misread it.

And you wonder why people show a little bit of sympathy for the likes of Iran etc... Most of their arguments concern Palestine but obviously that is something you continuesly overlook.

I do have sympathy for Iran, and I have said multiple times that I actually think Iran has(or had, depending on how things unfold in the near future) the opportunity to be a great example for the whole Middle East, even to those nations who are allied with the West.

They still have a long path to walk, but we were all there once. Nobody is born with wisdom. That applies to individuals and nations, since they are composed of individuals.

But having that said, I'm not afraid to said that I also have sympathy for Israel, despite all their wrong doings.

I try to do what any human who praises peace and harmony should do, in my opinion... I put myself in "their shoes", and I wonder how I would feel like if I was born and raised in a country, or community, where my own history would be filled with accounts of persecution, discrimination and constant acts of aggression.

I can only imagine - and it's not a fun thing to imagine - how Israelis and jews around the world feel, when they notice that all throughout their history (past and present) everyone seems "out to get them".

However, trying to see the side of Israel doesn't mean I'm blind to Palestine, Iran, or any Middle Eastern country. I just disagree with their pro-aggression nature. Maybe they are entitled to it, maybe they even have reasons to it, but if we are going to put a label on Israel for "stealing land", then you also have to put a label on the Arab league for "not giving peace a chance".

Remember, the day after the U.N. resolution was passed, the Arab League started hostilities and a Civil War broke out. Before that, there was a genuine and credible chance for peaceful resolution.

We have multiple cases where peaceful resolutions were adopted, and we have multiple independent states that live successfully inside other states. Palestine had the real chance of that with the first resolution in the 40's, there was even a part dedicated to recognize Palestine as a state, and that's more than what they have today.

Iran are not planning to nuke Israel. How can they when they do not have nukes? If anything, Israel will nuke Iran with their illegal arsenal of weapons.

I disagree with that logic.

If it's plausible to assume that Israel will nuke Iran for whatever reasons, people can argue the opposite and it will also be true, or at least plausible. We can't put the whole blame or responsibility in a single nation.

We might not know if Iran is going to nuke Israel, but the case about them pursuing nuclear weapons isn't get any weaker.

As for Israel illegal arsenal, it's not illegal. It would be if Israel was a NPT member, which they are not.

I don't agree with that, I think that all nations should be convinced to sign the NPT for humanitarian purposes as much as we want all nations to sign environment agreements, as an example. But since they are not in NPT, that clears them of having an "illegal" arsenal.

And by the way, Israel isn't the only one not being a part of the NPT.

Have Russia sent a shipment or something that you know and no-one else does?? Iran do not and will not have nukes for a very long time and that is if they are even trying to develope them in the first place.

Russia didn't. But North Korea has supplied Iran with nuclear technology.

And we don't know if Iran has or is going to have nuclear weapons, that's why it's such a heated and uncertain debate to make.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Israel won't be gone by next year, that damned fallen angel (Heylel) muslim call their god doesn't have the juice to destroy Israel and neither do they. Just more posturing b.s. that can be ignored.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

reply to post by Liquesence

You are insane. There are hundreds of pieces like this at Memri. You think it's all taken out of context?? Are you serious???

How do you mistranslate the statement "by next year, God willing, Israel will be annihilated" - how is that taken out of context? That was one continuous clip; if that alone is the exact arabic wording, it is clear what is being discussed and intended: Israels imminent destruction. and To boot - what makes your claim even more ludicrous, is that it is coming from a religious fanatic Islamist: someone who very much wants Israels destruction.

People like you - amoral apologists - seek to distort the reality and culture existent in the Arab world: you want others to believe that they wouldn't talk this way about Israel in their own media; but they DO! And this is REAL.

Of course there are hundreds of pieces like this at Memri. Because Memeri is nothing but a propaganda service run by Israeli intelligence agents. How do you mistranslate the statement "by next year, God willing, Israel will be annihilated" it's mistranslated just as easily as Israel will be wiped off the map. That lie should sound familiar.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I think Israel as the people of the nation will always be there no matter what happens to their government.but Israel as the Zionist regime,perhaps is about to diminish....lets face it,they are not a very popular item in the world these days,and looks like sooner than later their number is going to be up again ...An attack to Iran without the US backing and with a little help by the Israel's internal unrest,will most certainly result in the regimes total destruction...and here we go..New world order at the making and at it's best.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Of course there are hundreds of pieces like this at Memri. Because Memeri is nothing but a propaganda service run by Israeli intelligence agents. How do you mistranslate the statement "by next year, God willing, Israel will be annihilated" it's mistranslated just as easily as Israel will be wiped off the map. That lie should sound familiar.

So you think - in all honesty - that every piece at Memri.com is either a) fabricated, b) doctored, or c) taken out of context?

How do you reconcile that assumption with Islamism?

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by phroziac
What a load of crap. im sick of israel, but the arabs pull the same crap that israel does all the time. Why cant they give peace and freeedom a chance

I wish they'd both go to HELL already.

Because they will NEVER give peace a chance and if anything, these DELUSIONAL SAVAGES will DRAG the rest of the world into WAR all over their little FAIRY-TALE GODS.

DAMNED FOOLS. To HELL with BOTH of them!!

edit on 8-9-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join