It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Oatmeal's Tesla Fundraiser Pushes Past $1.1M

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Is it me or do you also perceive so much naivete coming from this Oatmeal guy?

In my humble opinion Tesla was not "bat# insane". Actually, I think the NSA sent information back to the past to ensure he would invent whatever it is that he invented. They must had needed to avert some sort of Grandfather's paradox. Really, to be concerned that NSA knows what you surfed last summer is the quixotesque equivalent of fighting windmills. I doubt they give a #. Perhaps if you were high up in a foreign corporation/government - but at least you'd be worried they were reading your encrypted communication

Maybe you should be worried that using technology they can make you "go nuts". I mean, really nuts, deemed legally insane nuts. But realistically what is the chance of you being a person of interest to them? I'd say you have a better chance of running in trouble with the mob - I heard they use electronic harassment too, theirs is just not state of the art.

All in all it does not matter, as many of you will simply dismiss this post as another crank commentary because Pope Sagan told you time travel shall not be permissible according to the Sacred Laws of The Church of Science. That begs the question, "whose science?"

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Even though the "back to the past" scenario would be a darn good explanation for seizing the guy's papers. Not that they don't do that just for the tactical advantage of secret knowledge, but still...

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Were watching The Secret of Nikola Tesla right now.
It's on Netflix too.

edit on 2-9-2012 by gentledissident because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by gentledissident

Thanks for the link. I just finished watching the movie. Time to get Teslas free energy going for all of us. We the people are the government so we should by rights have access to the ufo tech, energy tech, no more fossil fuel, no more power bills, no more bull #ing us around.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join