learn more

The Oatmeal's Tesla Fundraiser Pushes Past $1.1M

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
Wireless power transmission is allready employed in modern diesel electric submarines, they use a towed antenna array(0.5-1Km long) to draw power(current in amps) from ELF(Extremely low Frequency) waves transmitted from who knows where. They can also use this array for OTH(over the horizon) communication without interaction with satellites. Most lightly some precursor to the HAARP project. This has been happening since the 60s!
edit on 27-8-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

probably hurts all the animals also.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfiniteConsciousness
Two serbs....two enigmas.

Nikola Tesla and Edward Leedskalnin (sp?)

They knew the most important secrets of the earth and the Universe.

As mentioned, the PTB took complete advantage of Tesla's supremely humble nature and used & abused him.

Edison was a poor excuse for a human being and an even poorer excuse for a scientist. I think "leeching thief" is a more fitting descriptor. Marconi, too. He used Tesla's developments to transmit those first transatlantic radio transmissions.

Yep.

Sad what happened to Nikola Tesla. He was a genuine human being however the way he was treated, inhumanely by these people, when he saw the wicked nature of these people it ultimately broke his heart.

The secrets of the universe don't come to cold hearted callous people, they come to those who reach out with a sincere heart.

Tesla's work remains hidden somehwere but all things have a way of coming out. Anyone who follows his footsteps will stumble upon the same truths, I am sure of it.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by bowtomonkey

Tesla wasn't conditioned well as a kid. They had problems with him later in life creating things that cut into peoples profits. IQ coupled with imagination and alack of compliance makes a danger to TPTB

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

"probably hurts all the animals also."

Most lightly does i'm afraid.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I wonder if they will include the fact he had communication with Venusians?

I was just reading the Ra Materials, the US government fooked him hard

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Great to hear that Tesla is finally going to get his due!

One of the corner stones of Edison's supply power was generated by the very generators that Tesla made for Niagra Falls.

Can't wait to see how ths all falls out.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Tesla does the Astro. Edison is AC/DC.

I can't wait to see this come to fruition. I hope they rebuild the tower and fire it up.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
The way i see it , if we`re teaching kids about tesla and building museums we`re asking for trouble.
2nd

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse

Tesla wasn't conditioned well as a kid. They had problems with him later in life creating things that cut into peoples profits. IQ coupled with imagination and alack of compliance makes a danger to TPTB

I've been reading about his health issues, visions and ongoing flash backs. I also read some of his papers which show an amazing esoteric understanding. I hate to say that the writers were arguing that he incarnated from Venus, but who am I to judge, right.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse

Right on the money.

I was considered rebellious at school and with my grandparents because I questioned many things like,

The vaccine shots I refused to let them give me, (I did'nt like needles and was not sick)

Telling the preist my sins, (he is just another person)

Once I riped up a $5 note, I also destroyed a coulple of 20 cent coins out of interest and got in alot of trouble. I was told it's not my money the government own it??????? It was my money I was given it for my birthday so I thought.

I was told what to believe or do. Most reply’s I got for my questions was "children should be seen and not heard" well that didn’t work for me.

Tesla was one of the greatest inventors ever to live if not the greatest. Here are some of his patents;
corrosion-doctors.org...

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
All hail Tesla! He is one of the few genius who had a kind and a loving heart with great and thinking brain. The perfect human if you will.

Too bad people who are good get F’ed by the system. "The nail that sticks out gets hammered down”

Thank you Matt Inman

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Awesome news. I remember being a little kid and my great uncle taught me about Tesla. I had a run in with one of my History teachers over Edison Vs. Tesla and he didn't even know who Tesla was.

Well I have two daughters of my own now and I've turned them onto Tesla, since both my kids' text books did not mention him. They both love Science and were upset that their schools didn't even mention the man and have in turn told their friends about him. what the hell is wrong with this picture?

“The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane.”
" Nikola Tesla

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
My GF has been keeping up with this. We were just talking about now having a reason to go to New York. I can only take a little New York at a time. It is what my strangest dreams are made of.

Maybe the movie will get funding now.

You can read the 1st issue of The Inventor for free. It's a comic series on Tesla.
edit on 27-8-2012 by gentledissident because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by fireyaguns
I was told what to believe or do. Most reply’s I got for my questions was "children should be seen and not heard" well that didn’t work for me.

It's getting better out there. We're the parents now

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Not to worry kids, I'm pretty sure Edison paved his own highway to hell...

I wish history was different.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
The only thing more entertaining than tesla and all his inventions are the funny things people say about him and his inventions. Wardenclyffe tower is a great example, while people have been conditioned to believe that it was some "free energy" device this is just not true. It was for communications.
Tesla was a great inventor but he was not the oppressed god people make him out to be.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperFrog

Originally posted by InfiniteConsciousness
Two serbs....two enigmas.

Nikola Tesla and Edward Leedskalnin (sp?)

They knew the most important secrets of the earth and the Universe.

As mentioned, the PTB took complete advantage of Tesla's supremely humble nature and used & abused him.

Edison was a poor excuse for a human being and an even poorer excuse for a scientist. I think "leeching thief" is a more fitting descriptor. Marconi, too. He used Tesla's developments to transmit those first transatlantic radio transmissions.

Edward Leedskalnin was Serb? I don't think so.

They might have been both orhodox, but Tesla as far as I can remember was only ethnically Serb, but born in Croatia while country was under Austrian Empire rule and later has migrated to USA.

I was listening about this news last week on NPR. According to news, one librarian actually started everything and was looking for help as current owner of Tesla research were looking to sell property and whole place would be destroyed by any prospect buyer.

Indeed interesting development especially with cartoonist whole had some cartoons about Tesla.

F+S for topic.

Yes, I believe I'm mistaken about the ethnicity, there. Now that I've looked, Leedskalnin was of Latvian descent.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Superhans

"Wardenclyffe tower is a great example, while people have been conditioned to believe that it was some "free energy" device this is just not true. It was for communications."

It may have started out that way but essentially the Wardenclyffe tower was one big Scalar Interferometer, Tesla himself realised this! The Wardenclyffe tower may have some how been able to utilise the Earths very own latent energy field and could have had, i said could, something to do with the Tunguska event in Siberia. Essentially the Wardenclyffe tower made the Earth ring like a bell when turned on and also when turned off.
edit on 28-8-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I don't see the point of this new museum, all of the good stuff is already in the existing museum and they won't be letting go of any of it ...

QV.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by mattdel
I'm glad this is being done. Like most cattle, I only recently started learning about this man. It started for me about 3 years ago, when I saw someone playing music on a Tesla coil. I believe it was the Mario theme song. After that I started reading, and again, this needs to happen. So.. yay!

ETA:
edit on 27-8-2012 by mattdel because: (no reason given)

Ohhh, so THAT's what's been causing the weird weather!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join