It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saw my first possesion.....:O

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
You shouldn't ask her permission to cast out the demon if you think you can. Just do it. It's gonna try and kill her dude.

Lord, have mercy! Forgive me, but this is terrible advice! The OP should pray for his/her friend, and even speak of spiritual matters with her. However, when it comes to casting out demons, my advice is to refer her to the Church. Even Christ said that some things could only be helped by prayer and fasting. He said this to the apostles. Who are we to even entertain the idea that we might be experts? I have a hard enough time adhering to my prayer rule as it is, and I certainly don't imagine that most people can say any better.

Don't underestimate the efficacy of prayer.

OP: Here are the Trisagion Prayers used daily by those in the Orthodox Church. You may find them helpful.

In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Glory to Thee, our God, glory to Thee!

O Heavenly King, the Comforter, the Spirit of Truth, Who art everywhere and fillest all things; Treasury of Blessings, and Giver of Life - come and abide in us, and cleanse us from every impurity, and save our souls, O Good One.

Holy God! Holy Mighty! Holy Immortal! Have mercy on us. (3x)

Glory to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, now and ever and unto ages of ages. Amen.

O most Holy Trinity, have mercy on us. O Lord, cleanse us from our sins. O Master, pardon our transgressions. O Holy One, visit and heal our infirmities, for Thy name's sake.

Lord, have mercy. (3x)

Glory to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, now and ever and unto ages of ages. Amen.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy Kingdom come; Thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Lord, have mercy. (12x)

Come! Let us worship God, our King!
Come! Let us worship and fall down before Christ, our King and our God!
Come! Let us worship and fall down before Christ Himself, our King and our God!

A PSALM OF REPENTANCE (Psalm 51)
Have mercy on me, O God, according to Thy steadfast love; according to Thy abundant mercy, blot out my transgressions. Wash me thoroughly from my iniquity and cleanse me from my sin!
For I know my transgressions and my sin is ever before me.
Against Thee, Thee only, have I sinned, and done that which is evil in Thy sight, so that Thou art justified in Thy sentence and blameless in Thy judgment.
Behold! I was brought forth in iniquity and in sin did my mother conceive me.
Behold! Thou desirest truth in the inward being; therefore teach me wisdom in my secret heart.
Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean; wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.
Fill me with joy and gladness; let the bones which Thou hast broken rejoice.
Hide Thy face from my sins and blot out all my iniquities.
Create in me a clean heart, O God, and put a new and right spirit within me.
Cast me not away from Thy presence and take not Thy Holy Spirit from me.
Restore to me the joy of Thy salvation and uphold me with a willing Spirit.
Then I will teach transgressors Thy ways and sinners will return to Thee.
Deliver me from bloodguiltiness, O God, Thou God of my salvation, and my tongue will sing aloud of Thy deliverance.
O Lord, open Thou my lips, and my mouth shall show forth Thy praise.
For Thou hast no delight in sacrifice; were I to give a burnt offering, Thou wouldst not be pleased.
The sacrifice acceptable to God is a broken spirit; a broken and contrite heart, O God, Thou wilt not despise.
Do good to Zion in Thy good pleasure; rebuild the walls of Jerusalem.
Then wilt Thou delight in right sacrifices, in burnt offerings and whole burnt offerings; then bulls will be offered on Thy altar.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
If you want to truly understand the demonic, you need to read Fr. Malachi Martin's book, Hostage to the Devil, and Sgt. Ralph Sarchie's book, Beware the Night. After reading these 2 books, you will have a better understanding of what you witnessed firsthand.

I would stay away from this woman, if I were you. Run far, far away. Pray for her - yes, but do not have any further contact with her. You are engaged in a very dangerous and diabolical situation. Be very, very cautious and careful to protect yourself.

She needs professional help - either medical or spiritual. If she is truly demonically possessed, the best medicine is a Roman Catholic priest trained in Latin Rite exorcisms. Even then, it's questionable.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
just make her say .. that she renounce the dark lord dont want him anymore
and that Jesus and the Lord is her savior for eternity
have the bible on her head when you think she is ready to say it

if she cant say that .. then she is not saved yet
its a theory of mine that i need to test on a suspected possessed person
if she go angry and all negative .. thats not a good sign
she can even be dangerous after you try make her say that
thats why so many are restrained on the bed .. but its not recommended
show her some pure love .. not like a couple .. but pure Love
and take her in your arm so she can feel protected and have your good energy
do she have any religious item in her room ?
put a bible under the bed and a cross above her on the wall
try to heal her room doing cross sign with the right hand (like a priest)
and cover the entire room with benedictions

remove any negative object from the room .. like some ugly posters of something negative

let me know how it goes
thanks for sharing this experience with ATS
it can help many

oh and check the eyes .. if the pupil is all dilated
then she is possessed
edit on 8/26/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by BBobb

I shuddered when I read about Dahmer shape shifting thing. Is there any links to these survivor descritpions so that I can read further? I have a soft spot for this forum, and supernatural subjects as a whole.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

pics...

or it didn't happen ..

get it on vid and lets shred it here

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Look at James Holmes in court................he keeps asking "What the the hell happened"?

Simply look at his eyes, the guy is absolutely lost and it goes beyond drugs or insanity. He is possessed.

Now, if you really want to know what is happening and you are going to be seeing a lot more of this kind of stuff read Russ Dizdar's "The Black Awakening"

Thanks to many of our hollywood and elite for opening portals and gateways best left shut.

Once these gateways are opened wide enough, all hell, literally, is going to break loose.

The Aurora Shooting, Columbine, and all the strangeness and other craziness is just the beginning - a warm up.

Up until I saw Madonna's Half Time Ritual I was Buddhist.

I studied the occult for a couple decades so I know it when I see it and Madonna, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Jay Z, a lot of our "idols" are with no doubt in my mind, have sold their souls and are leading many away from God.

LA Marzulli also has a couple good books out, "Politics, Prophecy and The Supernatural" and "The Cosmic Chessmatch".

We're the pawns and it's time to choose which side you will serve.

The video above is long so download it and play it a little at a time...............the book explained to me what is currently going on.

A year ago I would have passed over a reply like this.

But too much strangeness has been going on both with people and our planet not to at least consider something is going on.
edit on 26-8-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

Look at James Holmes in court................he keeps asking "What the the hell happened"?

Simply look at his eyes, the guy is absolutely lost and it goes beyond drugs or insanity. He is possessed.

Now, if you really want to know what is happening and you are going to be seeing a lot more of this kind of stuff read Russ Dizdar's "The Black Awakening"

Thanks to many of our hollywood and elite for opening portals and gateways best left shut.

Once these gateways are opened wide enough, all hell, literally, is going to break loose.

The Aurora Shooting, Columbine, and all the strangeness and other craziness is just the beginning - a warm up.

Up until I saw Madonna's Half Time Ritual I was Buddhist.

I studied the occult for a couple decades so I know it when I see it and Madonna, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Jay Z, a lot of our "idols" are with no doubt in my mind, have sold their souls and are leading many away from God.

LA Marzulli also has a couple good books out, "Politics, Prophecy and The Supernatural" and "The Cosmic Chessmatch".

We're the pawns and it's time to choose which side you will serve.

The video above is long so download it and play it a little at a time...............the book explained to me what is currently going on.

A year ago I would have passed over a reply like this.

But too much strangeness has been going on both with people and our planet not to at least consider something is going on.
edit on 26-8-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

Find it interesting how you were not opposed to the darkness before you saw the half time ritual. Strange how darkness can serve the light. God bless, and happy to have you on our side

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
If you believe in evil spirits or possesions understand that these negative influences love it when you drink alcohol and actually spend much effort getting you in the habit of drinking because its is then the spirit can gain much control over the body and can live through you as you are poisoned and put in the back seat of your life.

This is why most of all the domestic violence, robberies, crime, unwanted children ( who become criminals due to a lack of being loved and neglect) are alcohol related and the sad part is many of you will fight very hard to deny that very truth.
edit on 26-8-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

So true, this is soooooo true!

I know alcohol in moderation is apparently ok, but sometimes I wonder latley if abstaining all together might be the only option.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

She also believes in Jesus as her savior, and I said that to her, that Jesus would help her, and she said I just don't understand etc....

I think she may be ready soon. I think there will be a major healing in her near future, because she can do such good with her beautiful light in this world.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

Yes, I was also thinking today, that one of the reasons TPTB are suppressing people so badly, is they are trying to make then blame God.

For me, the worse things get, the more I turn to God, almsot kkeps me on my toes so I don't get too lazy spiritually, so in may ways that plan backfires for them,

Like the halftime show did.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by CookieMonster09

if I were you. Run far, far away. Pray for her - yes, but do not have any further contact with her. You are engaged in a very dangerous and diabolical situation. Be very, very cautious and careful to protect yourself.

Cookie your response and advice were excellent. Yes best to pray for her, all of us can offer a prayer for her but to absolutely stay away from her. I hope your advice is heeded.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by CookieMonster09

if I were you. Run far, far away. Pray for her - yes, but do not have any further contact with her. You are engaged in a very dangerous and diabolical situation. Be very, very cautious and careful to protect yourself.

Cookie your response and advice were excellent. Yes best to pray for her, all of us can offer a prayer for her but to absolutely stay away from her. I hope your advice is heeded.

Yes, more prayers would be awesome! thank you.

Well, she moved out of town just today, so she won't be around, so that is god, cause it would probably give me the heebeegeebees after that.....

Sad to not want to have her at my house now, but she is gone so I won't be confronted with it anyways....

Poor girl.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse
reply to post by Ben81

She also believes in Jesus as her savior, and I said that to her, that Jesus would help her, and she said I just don't understand etc....

I think she may be ready soon. I think there will be a major healing in her near future, because she can do such good with her beautiful light in this world.

ah ok then its totaly different .. if you feel no negative energy
then trust her

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

I was directed to Jesus' own words on this subject, specifically regarding you: "This kind does not come out without prayer and fasting."

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

it's not a demon. it's her guide, it decides her fate. it is the same force that protects her (guardian angel).
the condition she is in, when you see her ugly, down or empty is the original condition. when you see her looking nice, younger, full of life, she is substituted by this entity. the entity acts on her in a way, like a life-spark. this is the life-giving force in her.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by icepack

it's not a demon. it's her guide, it decides her fate. it is the same force that protects her (guardian angel).
the condition she is in, when you see her ugly, down or empty is the original condition. when you see her looking nice, younger, full of life, she is substituted by this entity. the entity acts on her in a way, like a life-spark. this is the life-giving force in her.

Um, or maybe guides are demons? Don't trust 'em, icepack.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

If I may ask and retain the right to be a bit skeptical...did you get a name? That's a small detail that can resonate and be familiar to some folks here in a legit possession case.
edit on 26-8-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

You never say the name out loud, and writing it down can be just as bad. To do so whould give the demon credence and further strenthen its resolve. Even if your doing so out of deep doubt of existence. Demons only survive because many do not believe in them. And to throw a demons name about without fully understanding the ramifications of such just makes it more dangerous.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

Originally posted by icepack

Um, or maybe guides are demons? Don't trust 'em, icepack.

yeah, trust your Gut on that one! lol...

I agree Gut.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Hm, your situation sounds like the same as a friend and me, aside from seeing the spiritual realm manifest in the physical. From the lessons I've learned from the shortcomings of a similar situation with my friend, I hope I can give you some helpful information.

I never encounter below in the physical, like what happened with your friend; I only have met them in my dreams... Sometimes the dreams are so vivid that it feels real...

Well, all my interactions with spirits of below share one common trait: they can not proclaim that Jesus Christ is Lord; whenever I have a feeling that something is not right, I immediately test the spirits, and they all fail... Some are really clever and cunning, only because they have had the time to think of their ways. They like to take the form of an attractive figure, masculine or feminine, in order to deceive, but in reality, they are actually pretty darn ugly, pun intended...

One major important thing when dealing with these spirits is this: Do not fear, and you did not fear.

It seems as if your friend knows what's going on, as she apologized for what happened... When the spirit said that she had permission to be there is solely due to the fact that the spirit does have permission to be there: from her and by God. Obviously, your friend does acknowledge God in her own way, whether it be about thinking if He exists, thinking about Him, etc. But somethings happening in her life, and it may seem like to her that everything is crashing all at once. And the stress may be impacting her really hard, and people handle that kind of stress their own ways, some alternative coping methods may not be healthier than the next. I think you should keep in contact with her as she is moving from your town. But firstly, ask Father of what to do, if you should do anything.

edit on 27-8-2012 by DelayedChristmas because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-8-2012 by DelayedChristmas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Try and get her to Salt and Sage..The strangest thing I have seen are other humans eyes changing solid Black and then back to original color! Basically there is some-kind of spiritual war going on! These beings demons, angels, or aliens walk among us- using our human bodies to travel in. Have you ever seen the movie Fallen?? Its sort of like that..There is really nothing we humans can do about this.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join