It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coincidence or placement of key personnel?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
This is purely speculation on my part so bear with me.

A US serviceman that I know, has been pulled from a "High Demand - Low Density" occupational field. Meaning it's a critical job that is understaffed.

This person is very effective and efficient, I'm talking E-7 in less than 10 years. This person is also very vocal in criticizing the US Govt. Not any one particular political party, but the Govt. as a whole for being corrupt and wasteful.

So this serviceman has been given orders to Washington D.C. and is to report in just before the elections take place.

Now, what I'm thinking.

Is this an attempt to keep an eye on people like this. Too good to get rid of, and smart enough not to cross the line?

Is this the first step in some coup d'état, in case the administration tries something funny?

Or, is this just mere happenstance?

No matter how you slice it though. This situation is odd.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I would have to see evidence of the transfer of more than just one serviceman before I would concoct such a theory.
I just hit two real loser threads coming out of the firehose, so I will give you a flag. Your thread does not suck.

edit on 25-8-2012 by butcherguy because: Removed snarky.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Eh, the military is always switching people around. When I joined in 1996 there was Air Defense Artillery using Bradley linebackers. The military realized that it wasnt as effective as other means, and poof, a majority of them found themselves in new careers in the military, including the first sergeants and command sergeant majors...although many chose to retire. Althought that job is still around, its not in demand and not really filled as much as it use to

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Could be something....

Like 911... There's so many little clues that all point to the huge picture that has convinced me that a selected group of people, working together knew what was going to happen that day and helped it along in their own little way.

I'm not at all suggesting your friend is in on anything...however, they might be upping the Military presence because they're going to be needed for either a false flag, or a false flag...lol

Thanks for the food for thought and a possible dot....

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
It is never safe to assume that you are not being monitored while in the service. I was in the service and saw individuals threatened with prison time for facebook posts. Never underestimate the ability of the government to watch you and take necessary action to contain even the smallest of flames. I would say your friend should be aware, but never hide the truth. Jobs in D.C. come with limitations on your freedom...

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

While you make a valid point about needing to see a pattern.
I remind you that I did post this in the Grey Area. So your reference to the level of "suck" in regards to other threads in other forums is not valid.

reply to post by cavscout11cav

While I agree the military is notorious for putting people in jobs that do not maximize proficiency. The system has changed a lot since 1996. Also E-7s are just not removed from this particular job. It is unprecedented. You can't even go be a recruiter from this job.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

I didn't mean that in a nasty way. Let me go back and modify that phrase that I used.
Sometimes it is good not to suck, so I am making amends.
My apology is extended, good sir or madam.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Im fully aware of what the military does, I retired a Sergeant First Class (E-7 is a pay grade not a rank) in 2011. I can name many SFC's that have reclassed for various reasons. Not sure about being a recruiter, but I sure became a Drill Sergeant as a SFC.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

I didn't mean that in a nasty way. Let me go back and modify that phrase that I used.
Sometimes it is good not to suck, so I am making amends.
My apology is extended, good sir or madam.

No offense taken, but this thread provides back story, pertinent details, synopsis, and possible conclusions. So I'm just slightly confused as to how a thread in the Grey Area with those parts can suck in any way.

But I am well on my way to being severely intoxicated, so bear with me.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
No ryme no reason for a transfer and you think thats odd? Were talking the government here
edit on 25-8-2012 by mikellmikell because: Bad spelling and sticky keyboard. Don't ask

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavscout11cav

Im fully aware of what the military does, I retired a Sergeant First Class (E-7 is a pay grade not a rank) in 2011. I can name many SFC's that have reclassed for various reasons. Not sure about being a recruiter, but I sure became a Drill Sergeant as a SFC.

OK,

I am aware of the pay grade and rank structure. I was attempting to conceal the Branch, but upon further consideration I believe it is not important. I will however continue to conceal the occupation. I am talking about the Marine Corps.

While the Marines and Army are very similar in many respects, they way they manage personnel is completely different. I imagine it has something to do with the shear numbers the Army has to work with. And I assure you that Gunnery Sergeants are not re-classed from that particular MOS. As far as I am aware it has never happened before, and I have been around for quite a while now as well.

top topics

join