It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Helicopter Flying Around My House!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
HAHA they will never shut me up...alive anyways,

OP, thats messed up, If that was my house I'd flipped them off
edit on 25-8-2012 by mytheroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
That is a bit freaky. I would be concerned myself.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mikemck1976

Hey! how strange? i was about to post "Black Helicopter over my house" this morning too LOL.

:Yeah so your not crazy because today i heard and saw a Black Helicopter over my house.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
This is just my uneducated opinion, but that does not look like a real helicopter. It looks like an RC model that a friend of mine has.

Looks too small and I think you can tell it's size when it flies over the tree directly in front.

ETA: It also makes some erratic elevation changes.
edit on 25-8-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

I really wonder what point you are trying to make. Subtly qualifying your post with the "uneducated opinion" line does little to lesson the blow that you are calling out the OP as a liar while at the same time diminishing what little credibility you could possibly have given the fact you were not there nor did you seem to comprehend the content.

There is nothing substantive offered by your opinion that speaks to the facts presented by the OP. if you don't believe him, what's the point of entering into the discussion? If your point is stating you don't believe him, why not just say that instead of insulting him?

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I hope they fly around my home, I will just give "moon" them.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Sorry but the U.S. military stopped using the B-29 after the Korean war. If you seen one it is privately owned and for a show.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
, it could be police copper looking for someone on the run, but it looks like RC helicopter....

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Looks like an amateur bird to me. Some local yocals were doing that crap to me one saturday while I was working in the yard. So I grabbed the weed whacker and scribed NO FLY ZONE in the lawn in letters about 6 feet tall by 3 feet wide, along with a pseudo BIO HAZARD symbol. The next flyover they nearly came to a stop at the fence and completely went around the house. Then I proceeded to write and draw every racial slur and curseword along with my screwed up version of a crop circle over the 1 acre backyard. Guess what? No more flyovers. They would have been more than welcome to land. Could have given them a weed whacker tattoo also. For a small fee of course. It was a smidge intrusive I have to say.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
It could be worse. Here's a true story.

7 years ago I was off-roading at an old abandoned site that used to be a quarry, where hundreds of people died after an explosion happened back in the 1800's. It's in a pretty unique location, it's out in the middle of nowhere, yet geographically only a few miles from the city.. It's supposedly haunted and what not, lots of local kids sneak off there to hang out and party since there's underground caves and such..

Any way, I was there with my girlfriend one night (no one else was there, it was a Thursday night on a school night.) because we were interested in visiting locations that were supposedly haunted to see if we could actually have any ghostly encounters (we never did.)

I brought along my flashlight (LED Lenser T7, check it out), which is small but incredibly powerful, it's something like 200 lumens with a lens on it and if you shine it in the air it's like a searchlight (visible beam goes very far.)

So anyway, while we were out there, I thought an airplane was flying by off in the far distance. I decided to give the people on the airplane a show (or something, it was a stupid move that i really didn't think about.) Maybe they would see my "search light". So I flashed it around in the air. Next thing you know, that "airplane" is flying towards me. As it gets closer I realize it's a helicopter. It starts hovering above my vehicle, maybe about 50 feet up and turns on a huge searchlight (I guess they were trying to out-do me or something. Which they did!) and lights up my car and the whole area around it. It hovers above my vehicle for about 10 minutes, meanwhile I'm freaking out and my girlfriend is mystified. We felt like we were in a sci-fi movie. I didn't know what was going on and thought they were going to shoot us or something.

And then I check my rear view mirror and I see about 5 vehicles with flashing lights speeding towards my car up the dirt road and through the fields.

I now realized that the helicopter was the city police department's helicopter (they only have one which BTW has recently become a huge area of debate here since they are thinking about getting rid of the helicopter because the city can't afford it anymore).

They approached me and asked me questions. Said they were dispatched because the chopper thought I was somebody in distress trying to signal the chopper. I claimed dumb and said I was just shining the flashlight around and was totally surprised and didn't even know the helicopter was there. Astoundingly they let me go with just a warning and told me I had to leave because I was trespassing. I could probably have been in a lot of trouble (though I really didn't do anything illegal to warrant the helicopter showing up.) Maybe trespassing but it was unintentional I thought it was public land.

edit on 25-8-2012 by WP4YT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
You seriously think that helicopters are watching you?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Just an idea for the future and anyone who sees Helicopters doing odd things....Get the tail number if at all possible. Anything written on it will help and be searchable, but the number down the side of it is priceless. If it's civilian (including police) It'll be here:

FAA Aircraft Registration Database

That allows a search by name, N- Number and more. I did run various police departments and a few other ...odd things..that some may not think would show for aircraft in a public database, but everything I tried outside the Federal Government's security agencies showed up.

In that case, not getting a hit will narrow it down as much as seeing who it does belong to. It gives name, address and a great deal more about the specific aircraft on a positive hit. Hope that helps!

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Its a police helicopters i have seen they pulling maneuvers here in L.A they are small light weight and fit two people. I have seen the police practicing crazy little stunts in them. The purpose of why they are doing it is still unknown to me but i live in kind of a bad area so i don't give it much thought. I have heard a lot about small black helicopters on here even them chasing people which i do not doubt considering how close they fly them to the ground. My guess is they are going to be used for ground pursuits where a suspect is on foot

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Its about ALIEN Issues!! I had 2 DRONES pass over at my work place..what the heck?? I also have a witness..we were going outside on break...NSA, CIA..who the heck ever..I had rather go with them than local cops...Malstrom Airforce Base would be nice..my own office chasing UFO reports..LOG house included bought and paid for..Farm and Horses..Happiness for me and my children..come on down to NC Boys..once you see this Telepathic Link is Real...

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

chances are if aliens came from another dimension or far away planet no drone is going to be able to handle them in effect they would be useless like a monkey throwing rocks at Humvee with a 50 cal mounted on top

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
You seriously think that helicopters are watching you?

You think that can't happen?

If not...Wake up brother...

-SAP-

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Patriotsrevenge
reply to post by Ben81

Sorry but the U.S. military stopped using the B-29 after the Korean war. If you seen one it is privately owned and for a show.

What about Canada ?
we use a lot of old stuff being repaired all the time
it was a big B29 doing circle in my area .. never seen that before
we dont have such military activity .. usualy just small private planes flying to the lake

they were unusual to say the least

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

Maybe if someone is of some importance or actual threat

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
It does not sound practical to spend lots of fuel flying around someones house because they spoke about something they might not like. Looking at you from a Helicopter wont achieve anything, if they cared they would probably just monitor your phone calls and internet activity as they will already have plenty of images of you.

Lets just say I'm still a little freaked out and I have been looking for helicopters all day. I feel like that guy Henry in the movie Goodfellas. Let something like that happen to you and I bet you would be just a little freaked out too.

Also when you mentioned this it makes me think you are over exaggerating their interest in you to feel like one of your favourite movie characters or something.

edit on 26-8-2012 by OwenGP185 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
This is just my uneducated opinion, but that does not look like a real helicopter. It looks like an RC model that a friend of mine has.

Looks too small and I think you can tell it's size when it flies over the tree directly in front.

ETA: It also makes some erratic elevation changes.
edit on 25-8-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

How in the # does garbage like this garner so many stars? It's CLEARLY a helicopter, and the sound in the video confirms it. It is, however, not military.

Looks to me like a helicopter pilot in training learning the ropes.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

I would have called the police. They could have been peeping toms. Anyone with about 25000 can get a helicopter license, and anyone who can afford that can afford the helicopter too. And there is no law against painting them black for #s and giggles.

But if you called the police and it turned out to be feds, itd make for an interesting story.

They also could have been searching for a criminal besides you. Helicopters are very fuel inefficient and its doubtful theyre harrasssing you with one.

I woulda freaked out too. I had a b17 and a c47 and a p41 and a huey helicopter fly over my house repeatedly for a weekene about a month ago. They must be after me. Well, it was an air show and i went to the airport and had some fun
edit on 26-8-2012 by phroziac because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join