It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Aztec and Norse god of war are both missing one hand.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by lostinspace

If you can find out where King Nuada Airgetlám is buried then you can also find the lost tech of his silver hand!

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I giggle when I watch Ancient Aliens and they haven't even noticed this obvious little problem.
They mentioned Nuada and his arm in one episode and they even mentioned Tyr in another episode but
I guess the writers of the show never made the connection.

But on the NASA Connection episode, they said Werner Von Braun had an intense interest in Tyr. Why would that be? Is that where he got his rocket tech from? Was Braun the only one smart enough from a secret society to figure out what the ancient machine could do?

I wonder in Michael Jackson's famous glove was a reference to all this?
Or Tony Stark in the first Iron Man, where he is adjusting the arm while watching the news on TV.
Or even Beyonce's video of Single Ladies, since she's a laughable Illuminati now.

Maybe these people are idolizing a dead alien and his robotic arm.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

CAPT PROTON
I giggle when I watch Ancient Aliens and they haven't even noticed this obvious little problem.
They mentioned Nuada and his arm in one episode and they even mentioned Tyr in another episode but
I guess the writers of the show never made the connection.

But on the NASA Connection episode, they said Werner Von Braun had an intense interest in Tyr. Why would that be? Is that where he got his rocket tech from? Was Braun the only one smart enough from a secret society to figure out what the ancient machine could do?

I wonder in Michael Jackson's famous glove was a reference to all this?
Or Tony Stark in the first Iron Man, where he is adjusting the arm while watching the news on TV.
Or even Beyonce's video of Single Ladies, since she's a laughable Illuminati now.

Maybe these people are idolizing a dead alien and his robotic arm.

the whole MJ, ironman, beyonce thing is reading too much into it, it just sounds silly.

That aside, the latest ancient aliens talks about Nuada and Tyr and more..... it mentions alot about his arm.
I just simply realized that nobody knows (not even wikipedia) if there is a burial site for this mythical king!

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Very cool subject! Really nice. Thank you!

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Please see the new thread connecting North American cultures to those of Scandinavia through their ancient stories.

The Norse and Salishan Native Americans both prophesied about a coming wild canine.
edit on 21-8-2014 by lostinspace because: added link to new thread

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join