It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drop the seperate mind. We will become one yet still be different.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Stop fearing just let go. Everyhing is going to be alright !! Yes im talking to my self and you. we will become one do not fear ahhh the joy in my heart lol rather OUR heart.
xxxxxx

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Th0r

I feel a little let down by the OP, as you could have expanded on the premise considerably...

Everyhing is going to be alright !!

I agree...nothing like a shot of happiness.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
On a fundamental level all is the same. On an expressive level all is unique. Both unique and identical, separate and one. This is the Tao, this is the ying and yang.

What is life without paradox?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Th0r

“Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go and then do it.”

Ann Landers

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Riiiighhhht. Become "one" with everyone? No thanks.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Th0r
Stop fearing just let go. Everyhing is going to be alright !! Yes im talking to my self and you. we will become one do not fear ahhh the joy in my heart lol rather OUR heart.
xxxxxx

Could you imagine the stench of such a process? When I use public transit all I do is smell strange things—and that's only being near, not attached to, a few people. No, no, everything isn't going to be alright. I fear foul smells.
edit on 23-8-2012 by TheSubversiveOne because: grammar

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
ThankYOU for reminding
Oneness is where we all find exactly that truth which resonate deepest within
When we all do that and live by that
It'll all just come together perfectly
Like a great puzzle of love
Like the greates story ever told

Lots of love to you

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I have emerged as unique, inimitable, indivisible, and I am not surrendering this to you or anyone else. I am a human being, and as a human being, I am blessed with the capacity to fully appreciate the fact that I am unique, inimitable, and indivisible. Full and independent sentience is an epitome development, and it is not available to any other dynamic (or residual) informational whole.

Why would anyone choose to teach others to pretend that they do not have full and independent sentience? Maybe it's just because such a person is ignorant of the true nature and value of full and independent sentience? Maybe it's just to convince as many others as possible to "get the f*ck in line and do what you're told to do"?

My suspicion is that there really is a transition moving through Earth's human race, and the old order that requires that each of us follow the leaders is beginning to feel the end as it approaches. Trying to convince the most intellectually adventurous of the educated that independent thought is a spiritual failure might not be much of a strategy, but then the PTB are working their misery on all kinds of people at all levels of all of our societies. This "oneness" lie is just one tiny slice of misinformation that targets just a small niche of - as I suggested - adventurous thinking intellectuals. They throw a lot of stuff at the wall and they do so just to see what sticks.

Just more effort to shut down any resistance, and even if it's small and relatively unimportant, each project within the larger effort has its own marching orders, as well as its own managers that have a job to do. To be honest, I see this effort as kind of pathetic, but who knows....maybe it's got its own value in the larger effort to keep the sweaty masses all marching in lockstep?

top topics

join