It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Iranian (I mean Israeli) Terrorism against the USA

page: 1
10

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
When 9/11 happened, the Bush administartion was in Afghanistan within a month.

But, what happens when Israel attacks America? The politicians don't retaliate, they just decide to send more fighter jets, arms and billions of dollars to buy bombs to bomb innocent Palestinians and Lebanese etc

Let’s take a look at this bizarre world of American politics. This may be hard information to accept at first, but sadly, it is all true-



Everything in this video is verifiable-

Lavon Affair



The Lavon Affair refers to a failed Israeli covert operation, code named Operation Susannah, conducted in Egypt in the Summer of 1954. As part of the false flag operation,[1] a group of Egyptian Jews were recruited by Israeli military intelligence for plans to plant bombs inside Egyptian, American and British-owned targets. The attacks were to be blamed on the Muslim Brotherhood, Egyptian Communists, "unspecified malcontents" or "local nationalists" with the aim of creating a climate of sufficient violence and instability to induce the British government to retain its occupying troops in Egypt's Suez Canal zone.[2]


In 2005, the surviving agents from the attempted false flag operation were officially honoured with a certificates of appreciation by the Israeli President!

USS Liberty



The USS Liberty incident was an attack on a United States Navy technical research ship, USS Liberty, by Israeli Air Force jet fighter aircraft and Israeli Navy torpedo boats, on June 8, 1967, during the Six-Day War.[2] The combined air and sea attack killed 34 crew members (naval officers, seamen, two Marines, and one civilian), wounded 170 crew members, and severely damaged the ship


What did America do in retaliation, they just sent more money. They’ve continued to send more and money until this day. Hell, American tax payers have made sure Israel has the largest fleet of F-16 fighter jets outside of the USA- all the doing of Dov Zakheim in the 1980's (the man who was comptroller at the Pentagon under Bush and now Romney's middle east advisor!).

How does all this happen? How does a country with a population no larger than 7,000,000 manage to wield so much control over American leaders?

Here’s Obama pledging YOUR allegiance to Israel-



Maybe the facts make you ‘racist’ or anti Semitic? Or maybe this whole Zionist lobby has nothing to do with the Jewish people, but is rather an evil, corrupt political movement that wields control over almost every single American politician today!



What about the Americans killed by Israeli terrorist attacks Romney? Why not show some commitment to the people you are supposed to care about- the American people!




posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012
 


I'm about to watch the video but honestly all this war stuff has got me be dazzled! I have no idea what the hell is really going on. I'm assuming to the left and to the right and straight down the middle. It's just nuts! Why can grown men not get along?

Holy War? Is that what this is? Are we about to see Revalations manifest? Wth is going on? My God is better than yours or I have the biggest toy and you cant have one. Is it really over land? WHY I ask?

This is my mind in regards to this war that's about to take place. These people are freakin nuts! All of em, if they think war with the killing of innocent lives is ok and or justifiable they are NUTS!



posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Not news to me OP.

Shameless bump.



posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Israel can do whatever they want to the US and our Zionist bought government won't say a thing. Israel has a active spy organization (AIPAC) and two active terrorist organizations the JDL and the ADL in this country and nothing is done about them. We are not in the middle east fighting a war on terror but instead is fighting for Israel. We are sending our sons and daughters to die for a country that attacks us spies on us and manipulates our government and it needs to stop.






edit on 23-8-2012 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-8-2012 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012
 


Shameless bump here too.
I have known for the longest time that those who support the terrorist regime of israel support the murder of US troops.
How any US citizen who loves their country and their children could support these terrorists is beyond me.
Like I've "whined" about a million other times, we need to stop sending aid and start bombing the terrorist state of israel.
This is my agenda to build a rift in between my country and this terrorist element, I choose the Liberty as my standard as for all of the suppression and attempts to twist the facts, the israeli terrorists cannot spin this in the least.
Remember the U.S.S LIBERTY.
No rest until our boys get justice!



posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
reply to post by Wonderer2012
 


Shameless bump here too.
I have known for the longest time that those who support the terrorist regime of israel support the murder of US troops.
How any US citizen who loves their country and their children could support these terrorists is beyond me.
Like I've "whined" about a million other times, we need to stop sending aid and start bombing the terrorist state of israel.
This is my agenda to build a rift in between my country and this terrorist element, I choose the Liberty as my standard as for all of the suppression and attempts to twist the facts, the israeli terrorists cannot spin this in the least.
Remember the U.S.S LIBERTY.
No rest until our boys get justice!


Well most Americans I suppose are completely unaware of the reality of American politics.

It's not just America though, the UK too- I believe 80%+ of Conservatives are members of the CFI (UK's answer to the AIPAC).

The work that goes on behind the scenes, bribing, blackmailing, it's just amazing.

Gaddafi summed up America in the 1980's-



Americans are good people. They have no aggressions against us and they like us as we like them. They must know I don't hate them. I love them.… I hear it is a complex society inside. Many Americans don't know about the outside world. The majority have no concern and no information about other people. They could not even find Africa on a map. I think Americans are good, but America will be taken over and destroyed from the inside by the Zionist lobby. The Americans do not see this. They are getting decadent. Zionists will use this to destroy them.




He predicted in 1986 what the Zionists would do. Zionism is a tool, like Communism and Nazism, political creations of the elite to divide and conquer. They have infiltrated America, used her, and is close to destroying her.

Most Americans won't accept it until it is too late.

Thanks for the bump anyway, I'm glad I'm not the only one on ATS to see the tragic reality of American politics.



posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Interesting, but good old Davey Duke has a past that doesnt earn my trust.


David Ernest Duke (born July 1, 1950) is a former Grand Wizard of the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan an American activist and writer, and former Republican Louisiana State Representative.



Tax fraud conviction

David Duke pleaded guilty to the felony charge of filing a false tax return under 26 U.S.C. § 7206 and mail fraud under 18 U.S.C. § 1341 in December 2002.[137]

Four months later, Duke was sentenced to 15 months in prison, and he served the time in Big Spring, Texas. He was also fined US$10,000, ordered to cooperate with the Internal Revenue Service, and to pay money still owed for his 1998 taxes. Following his release in May 2004, he stated that his decision to take the plea bargain was motivated by the bias that he perceived in the United States federal court system and not his guilt. He said he felt the charges were contrived to derail his political career and discredit him to his followers, and that he took the safe route by pleading guilty and receiving a mitigated sentence, rather than pleading not guilty and potentially receiving the full sentence.



On April 24, 2009, Duke, who had arrived in the Czech Republic on invitation by a Czech neo-Nazi Group known as Národní Odpor ("National Resistance")[143] to deliver three lectures in Prague and Brno to promote the translation of his book My Awakening into Czech language,[143] was arrested on suspicion of "denying or approving of the Nazi genocide and other Nazi crimes" and "promotion of movements seeking suppression of human rights," which are crimes in the Czech Republic punishable by up to three years' imprisonment. At the time of his arrest, Duke was reportedly guarded by members of the Národní Odpor.[144][145]

The Czech police accused Duke of promoting movements suppressing human rights


Source

Neo-Nazi eh?

I would not even take his opinion with a grain of salt. Biased and prejudice.

Next please
edit on 24-8-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-8-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by MDDoxs
Interesting, but good old Davey Duke has a past that doesnt earn my trust.


David Ernest Duke (born July 1, 1950) is a former Grand Wizard of the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan an American activist and writer, and former Republican Louisiana State Representative.



Tax fraud conviction

David Duke pleaded guilty to the felony charge of filing a false tax return under 26 U.S.C. § 7206 and mail fraud under 18 U.S.C. § 1341 in December 2002.[137]

Four months later, Duke was sentenced to 15 months in prison, and he served the time in Big Spring, Texas. He was also fined US$10,000, ordered to cooperate with the Internal Revenue Service, and to pay money still owed for his 1998 taxes. Following his release in May 2004, he stated that his decision to take the plea bargain was motivated by the bias that he perceived in the United States federal court system and not his guilt. He said he felt the charges were contrived to derail his political career and discredit him to his followers, and that he took the safe route by pleading guilty and receiving a mitigated sentence, rather than pleading not guilty and potentially receiving the full sentence.



On April 24, 2009, Duke, who had arrived in the Czech Republic on invitation by a Czech neo-Nazi Group known as Národní Odpor ("National Resistance")[143] to deliver three lectures in Prague and Brno to promote the translation of his book My Awakening into Czech language,[143] was arrested on suspicion of "denying or approving of the Nazi genocide and other Nazi crimes" and "promotion of movements seeking suppression of human rights," which are crimes in the Czech Republic punishable by up to three years' imprisonment. At the time of his arrest, Duke was reportedly guarded by members of the Národní Odpor.[144][145]

The Czech police accused Duke of promoting movements suppressing human rights


Source

Neo-Nazi eh?

I would not even take his opinion with a grain of salt. Biased and prejudice.

Next please
edit on 24-8-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-8-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)


Does that mean the events of the Lavon Affair and what happened to the USS Liberty are therefore make believe?



posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Israel is run by the same people who run America. Israel was probably directed by the pentagon to attack the liberty. If you read up what people who investigated the incident came up with, at some point Mc Namara (Vice president, defense minister?) himself told a US vessel which was rushing to the aid of the liberty to stand down.



posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012
 


I did not infer that at all sir, i just commented on David Dukes opinion and how i consider anything he says as worthless. It does not make for good supporting evidence to post the opinion of an extremist, racist, neo Nazi for your argument

I am not denying the facts or events that occured. Do not assume anything please

edit on 24-8-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-8-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
Israel is run by the same people who run America. Israel was probably directed by the pentagon to attack the liberty. If you read up what people who investigated the incident came up with, at some point Mc Namara (Vice president, defense minister?) himself told a US vessel which was rushing to the aid of the liberty to stand down.


Or perhaps another way to say it is to say the people who run Israel, happen to run America as well.

I know you said that
, but it had a hint that you were ultimately saying America was to blame for giving the order to Israel, which I'm not buying!



posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by MDDoxs
reply to post by Wonderer2012
 


I did not infer that at all sir, i just commented on David Dukes opinion and how i consider anything he says as worthless. It does not make for good supporting evidence to post the opinion of an extremist, racist, neo Nazi for your argument

I am not denying the facts or events that occured. Do not assume anything please

edit on 24-8-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-8-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)


Fair enough.

I just got the impression you were trying to undermine the points made in the thread- given the video discusses the Lavon Affair and the USS Liberty incident.

But thanks for your info, I was completely unaware of this guy's past with the KKK.


That said, the same page were you got your info also quotes-



Duke also reformed the organization, promoting nonviolence and legality, and, for the first time in the Klan's history, women were accepted as equal members and Catholics were encouraged to apply for membership.[72] Duke would repeatedly insist that the Klan was "not anti-black", but rather "pro-white" and "pro-Christian."



posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
Israel is run by the same people who run America. Israel was probably directed by the pentagon to attack the liberty. If you read up what people who investigated the incident came up with, at some point Mc Namara (Vice president, defense minister?) himself told a US vessel which was rushing to the aid of the liberty to stand down.

I've heard this nonsense before.
I would like to see a shred of proof of this the US wanting one of their ships sunk.
The closest you get are a few paid off politicians that should have swung by the neck until dead.
I would hardly consider that the "whole pentagon".
What we have here is just a case of a few treasons and some people afraid of retribution.



new topics

top topics



 
10

log in

join