It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

France appears to have been collaborating

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 03:39 PM
link   
It would appear that France was collaborating with Hussein for a few years, telling Hussein every move, every thought that the U.S. has had to which France was made privvy.

It certainly seems obvious where France stands, doesn't it.

More evidence of biotoxins today in Iraq, clear evidence also that Al-Queda and Hussein were bed partners in their hatred for the U.S., and France has made it a point to covertly work against us by being the intel for Hussein.

With "friends" like that....

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I agree that France has been no friend of America for many years. Recent events certainly reflect their anti-American attitude and France's covert dealings with America's enemy (Iraq) is evidence that they are not to be trusted or dealt with as global partners.

Now that this conflict is over, France wants to be America's ally and assit in every way possible (for their own gains) - I say, let France rot in her own shame.

I have many negative memories of my time in Paris and this recent situation only magnifies that.

I could easily become verbally graphic here, but will close by saying that I love America and would gladly die to maintain our freedoms. America is still the world's only superpower and the greatest nation on Earth, whether the French or ayone else, likes it or not.

God Bless America,
Deep

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 04:07 PM
link   
What an idiotic BS

Chirac is the most loved, Bush the most hated man on earth .. guess that's a problem for you kids, you're jealous your President is many levels below France's, eh ?

[Edited on 27-4-2003 by Maxwell Smart]

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I won't make any true assumption on France, but France is a kiss @ss to a lot of nations (kind of like the teachers pet). This does piss me off, but France hasn't exactly been our enemy.

If they did betray the U.S. then France has dug its own grave. To really think that France would betray the U.S. that I don't think France is capable of doing.

As for Maxwell Smarts comment, you have to understand that even though you might not understand (maybe because your French or something???) Saddam hates the U.S. and so does Bin Laden so U.S. sees them as an enemy!!!

You ask why Bush is the most hated man in the world. Thats only your oppinion. I think most people are uninformed about how a lunitic (Saddam and his sons) with enough biological and chemical weapons to kill the world x5 over is not an treat to the world.

The reason the U.S. liberated or Invaded (whichever way You look at it) Iraq is because we would be attacked first.

As for France, if Germany or China invade them, without any hessitation we would still help France.

As for saying that Bush is the Most hated man on the planet. Thats alright

Judge a country by its people not its leaders.

[Edited on 04-26-2003 by FoxStriker]

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 05:01 PM
link   

This does piss me off, but France hasn't exactly been our enemy.

True. France is the US's ally. But this seems to be a thorn in the side of a certain certain brand of conservatists in the united states. What do they hope to gain from that ?

If they did betray the U.S. then France has dug its own grave. To really think that France would betray the U.S. that I don't think France is capable of doing.

Agreed. It's impossible.

As for Maxwell Smarts comment, you have to understand that even though you might not understand (maybe because your French or something???) Saddam hates the U.S. and so does Bin Laden so U.S. sees them as an enemy!!!

That's why France and Germany joined in on the war on terrorism. With a lot of successes. It's just that in their opinion, Saddam wasnt a clear and present danger to the US and could be dealt with peacefully, especially since he had no WMD's and wasnt tied to 9/11.

Judge a country by its people not its leaders.

I'm awaiting 2004 impatiently

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Thomas Crowne, where is the proof? All I see is opinion, and then some guy posting after you saying "I agree" based on some disappointing trip to Paris with nothing there to back up your claim as truth.

So this opinion by Thomas Crowne some how reaffirms that France is collaborating with Iraq based on a disappointing holiday to France eh Deep Water?

[Edited on 27-4-2003 by cargo]

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 08:32 PM
link   
"As for France, if Germany or China invade them, without any hessitation (sic) we would still help France".

As in 1914, or 1939, presumably?

This is largely, or entirely, unverifiable media-led power-politics.
If the Zionists aren't responsible for much of it, I'll be quite surprised.

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 09:12 PM
link   
The French-Iraqi connection has been on all the major news netoworks and until provin false ill believe it. I mean MY god Chirac and Saddam go wayyyyyy back. I guess we needed someone fill in Iraqs spot in the Axis of evil.
Also for the point that we would help france if they were invaded i think we would in an isnstant. But you would also se nation wide protest against it probhabily 5 fold to the ones that were against the war with Iraq.
President bush may be the the most hated man in the world(i doubt it but ill play along) does not mean a thing. he is doing what is right and unlike other Presidents he is takin chances b4 his second term. He is not worrying bout being reelected he does what he feels is right. remember What is Popular is not always right and vice versa.

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quicksilver
The French-Iraqi connection has been on all the major news netoworks and until provin false ill believe it. .

I think that statement speaks for itself. Go vegetate infront of CNN and believe what they spew until NBC prove it's false...

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 09:35 PM
link   
or i could be like some ppl and be ignorant and not believe anything if it goes against what i want to her

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I was hoping to get a contradiction from you. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quicksilver
I mean MY god Chirac and Saddam go wayyyyyy back. I guess we needed someone fill in Iraqs spot in the Axis of evil.

OH my God
You must be new to this board. The Bush family it's self has had more relations with saddam than anyone else.

Quick History lesson...
The CIA helped put Saddams BAATH (i think that's how you spell it) into power. This was during the cold war. Guess who was in charge of the C.I.A during this time. You guessed it bush Senior. Saddam then waited for his successor to kick the bucket then he took power. When he got in power he held a meeting of all his high ranking officials. He read names off a list of people who betrayed the regime. One by one they were called out and taken to executed. Guess where he got the list of names from. You guessed it again. The good �ol U.S of A. You need to learn a little more about your president and his devilish/thugish ways

President bush may be the the most hated man in the world(i doubt it but ill play along) does not mean a thing. he is doing what is right and unlike other Presidents he is takin chances b4 his second term. He is not worrying bout being reelected he does what he feels is right. remember What is Popular is not always right and vice versa.

True. True. You know what's popular among the elites. Getting richer and richer off of blood money. Bush is hated so much because people know the background of Bush family. It's just here in the U.S that the presidents background is kept from us. This mans family dates back to the mayflower( even farther than to one of the kings of England) And he belongs to a secret society called Skull & Bones that performs rituals with the remains of DEAD PEOPLE
That something to call home about?!?!?!

[Edited on 28-4-2003 by abstract_alao]

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 09:46 PM
link   
The end justifies the means. So in saying that I leave you with a question.

If we did not liberate or invade Iraq, how long would it have been before the USA was put in danger?

You may be alive right now because of actions taken by the very person you may hate.

A leader does not choose what will happen. He or she just does the best with what they have

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoxStriker
The end justifies the means. So in saying that I leave you with a question.

If we did not liberate or invade Iraq, how long would it have been before the USA was put in danger?

You may be alive right now because of actions taken by the very person you may hate.

A leader does not choose what will happen. He or she just does the best with what they have

Bush is the reason of all of this. He has brung his beef to us the people. This is mearly to worldwide Mobb bosses fighting over Territory.

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 10:12 PM
link   
In the End, it doesn't even matter. - Linkin Park

Abstract_alao Bush maybe the problem in the world right now to you, but what are you going to do about it.
Same as everybody else, nothing.

Just like the rest of us, We are drones in an economic machine. We the common people, by living our pathetic existance have spread the hatred of the Bush you hate so much.

So who is the problem, we are, the misinformed people who without knowing it have spread this evil throughout the world.

So whether you like it or not, if you are paying taxes or buying things in the US, your doing what we are all doing spreading a terrorism that is like THE MATRIX, unseen to the human eye, but trust me its there.

As for Bush being a bad guy, be happy your on the other side of the spectrum.

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Some (most?) Americans are beyond patriotism. This is borderlined fanaticism. What's the difference between an extremist muslim (insert country) and an extremist patriot American?

Not a lot. They are both so narrow minded that you cannot even begin to reason with them. Then they turn around and try to tell you that you only believe what you want to hear.

It's actually becoming entertaining. Much like the Iraqi Information Minister.

Question for Americans: Do you think the Patriot Act and Patriot Act II are good for America? (Yes or No)

And what do you think the benefits for these Patriot Acts will be for you personally? (Yes, you can answer with a sentence)

[Edited on 28-4-2003 by cargo]

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Abstract so do your ancestors define who you are?? The Bush family might have established Saddam there but George W is not his father. Also we did not know what he would do witht hat list we were just suprised at the rest of the world. Also then Iraq was the lesser evil like Russian in WWII.

OH YEA BTW I am new here
would you like to
show
me around

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Max, if Chirac is the most loved leader in the world, I say let the entire ignorant world rot. By the way, France is not an ally except for word alone. It has been a self-serving nation for decades.

Saddam would not be a thing had it not been for the CIA, no doubt. Had it not been for the American intel and military, coupled with a few strong western leaders, the Soviet flag would still be seen all over the world and there's no telling how the end would have been. Again, thank God the U.S. did what was necessary. Unfortunately there are still things that need to be cleaned up.

Cargo, you can find the information if you want. It isn't my opinion, it is what appears to be fact as has been discovered in Baghdad in documents that weren't destroyed by our bombs. I see why Chirac was so adament that we do not topple Saddam. Well, that and the disruption of his under the table dealings with his buddy.

Abstract, you say Saddam and the Bush's go way back, but it seems that maybe they aren't buddies in on this together as you might lead us to believe. Again, Saddam was a tool used to stem and bleed the Red flow over the world. That doesn't make him part of the big conspiracy, does it?

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoxStriker
In the End, it doesn't even matter. - Linkin Park

Abstract_alao Bush maybe the problem in the world right now to you, but what are you going to do about it.
Same as everybody else, nothing.

Just like the rest of us, We are drones in an economic machine. We the common people, by living our pathetic existance have spread the hatred of the Bush you hate so much.

So who is the problem, we are, the misinformed people who without knowing it have spread this evil throughout the world.

So whether you like it or not, if you are paying taxes or buying things in the US, your doing what we are all doing spreading a terrorism that is like THE MATRIX, unseen to the human eye, but trust me its there.

As for Bush being a bad guy, be happy your on the other side of the spectrum.

True true. But what can one do if you don't live with in that circle. But I'll tell you if I ever got a chance to get the truth to the common people i would do it. Even if it cost me my life. We the masses out numbr the elite. It's all about who wants to get out of the matrix. Rember ignorance is bliss

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by cargo
Some (most?) Americans are beyond patriotism. This is borderlined fanaticism. What's the difference between an extremist muslim (insert country) and an extremist patriot American?

Not a lot. They are both so narrow minded that you cannot even begin to reason with them. Then they turn around and try to tell you that you only believe what you want to hear.

It's actually becoming entertaining. Much like the Iraqi Information Minister.

Question for Americans: Do you think the Patriot Act and Patriot Act II are good for America? (Yes or No)

And what do you think the benefits for these Patriot Acts will be for you personally? (Yes, you can answer with a sentence)

[Edited on 28-4-2003 by cargo]

You should actually make this a poll

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join