It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why ATS???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
why did Ats remove my thread? It would have changed lives. If people cant receive the information uncut, they wont be able to take what they want from it and use it in their life. Why?//

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Ask the mod that removed it. I have no idea what the thread was about, and I'm sure most others don't as well. Asking in a new thread is the same as going outside, looking up, and shouting, "Why!??".

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by LordD

Why? because......idk maybe somebody got offended or something. Yeah censorship,like people, sucks sorry

edit on 22-8-2012 by BacknTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordD
why did Ats remove my thread? It would have changed lives. If people cant receive the information uncut, they wont be able to take what they want from it and use it in their life. Why?//

Thread removal always involves a violation of the T&C's. So, you did something you should not have.

Des

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Try try again and you will succeed.Cut it up a bit and it may work.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by LordD

Thread removal always involves a violation of the T&C's. So, you did something you should not have.

Des

Not necessarily true, I found that cussing at the website owner (SO) can get you perma banned as well... regardless of weather you are within the T&C's.

edit on 22-8-2012 by Yeats because: trying to behave this time around...

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Any time a thread is moved to another forum or trashed a PM is automatically generated to the thread's author from the staff member who moved it.

If you have questions about why a thread was moved/trashed you may reply to that message.

To access your messages click "Tools" and then "Messages"

top topics

join