It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ummm... A lil help? Parallel Universe/ Time stream problems.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dimens
reply to post by wylekat

You do have some interesting experiences there, have you ever considered your house could be haunted, as you mention dark shadows before, but its a bit off topic.

On the spacetime/otherworldy issue i can only speculate, you do seem to have a great deal of experience in the matter. You could pick one encounter and get as much information about and post it up. Always interesting to hear new encounter stories.

Well, the apt is new-ish, and these experiences are from all sorts of places I have lived in (including a plethora of other stuff I have seen/ experienced, but dont have time to put up now, as I am knee deep in art... things.
) One of the absolute few places I did not have anything happen was a brief stint in the boarding house here in fla where we lived. Unfortunately. THAT was just out and out pain and suffering for the months we lived there- nothing really "paranormal"... just loose nuts moving in, making our lives a hash, making the bathroom and kitchen look like Armageddon, and then moving back out (or being thrown out). It's like if there were people around, *nothing* was gonna happen.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

Those places exist two unfortunately haha. But may you ever get bored with your (ps.im getting curious as to what it is you create) art, think about it.. im looking forward to your grey encounter posts

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
In a parallel universe, this would make sense.

Cat sitting and walloping cats is a non-compute. There is your problem: you raised a hand to a cat. You are not supposed to put any wrath on cats; you signed the invisible no-hit contract on cats the day you let them live in the same house as you. If they fight, it is a bad match; try adopting out one of the two because they are never going to get along, and will always control your life indoors. That is what cats do; you can either accept it or get a non-cat pet.

Girlfriend has problems in that her boyfriend is telling the whole planet she's bulimic, an eating disorder. Menopause does not make you barf. And the shadow people are probably the unclean spirits that are making her uneasy with her body.

Overall you seem to be outnumbered by females in your household, and need to talk with a guy friend over the phone instead of broadcasting your life on ATS.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dimens
reply to post by Dustytoad

I cant make up my mind as to how our universe is functioning, there are different ways of approaching this and i like they one you explained. But when you have a 'deja vu' you get the feeling you already bin there, seen that, or smelled that, the exact same way you remember it from your deja vu, how is that looking in a different time line?

You mean to say the feeling you get is a feeling from another timeline where you already experienced viewing that hallway or guy standing on street corner etc..
And yeah i totally agree, bob marley is a very good mood stabilizer, with or without!

I mean there are no time lines because time doesn't really flow. The future is in the past, but it's always changing (the past and the future that is)... We are viewing all this as a timeline as per our perspective. You can get all confused wondering which line you are on...

You are on every time line.. dejavu happens more because you anticipate the "past" happening again. the past that is in the future from the perspective of timelines, or from my perspective, the moment that never ends.

I can't really explain why this is right. It's just a reafirmed reafirmed and reafirmed gut feeling that is always being proved correct. I don't actually understand it from my english speaking human mind.. The part of me that IS God Knows ALL IS NOW. haha now from our human perspective is always shifting, but it is always now.

dejavu happens because literally you Have already been there. This already happened. Sometimes it changes, and sometimes not.

My dejavu experiences are movies that last for at least 30 seconds. Sometimes they last for up to 2-3 minutes.. Movies.. I often tell people the future of what people will say before and as it happens.. Sometimes I purposefully change it. I get a strange sense that if I let things stay the same I will be stuck here forever.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat

Well, the apt is new-ish, and these experiences are from all sorts of places I have lived in (including a plethora of other stuff I have seen/ experienced, but dont have time to put up now, as I am knee deep in art... things.
) One of the absolute few places I did not have anything happen...

These things have your "phone number."
It is a mind address.
A non local portal..

anger and fear are a certain fuel.. doubt, pain... it's the "dark side"

I use music for a quick fix, but I cultivate a "happy" environment..
Once you are "exposed" it doesn't matter how new a place is. haunted is an outdated concept that really refers more to ghosts than shadow people.

I have similar tales, but it is better not to speak of these things. don't want to domesticate the lonely demon effers. Leave em wild. Then they stop coming back for more. No hand outs.

As far as "why are they scared?"
haha.. They don't have our umm ONE ness.. weak leaches.. Our potential since our God part is in eternity always outstrips them no matter how fast they move, we are everywhere.. Neo vs the Agents..

edit on 8/22/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

I understand what you are saying and i think its a wonderful way of looking at the workings of the universe. Specially the way you describe us being stuck in a loop and without detecting that you will never know you are in it at all and only when you are in good contact with your inner self you are able to change anything in this continues loop.

From what you say the universe somehow somewhere stores this information (astral knowledge base or something). It would be amazing, if more people could access this, not for profit, but for the expansion of our perception of way our universe works, it will answer so many questions.

I just now got your last part.. you get a deja vu that will last 30 sec!! mine are only a split second sense that the hole situation i am in happened before, but i know it didn't. Do you also see the our normal world at that time?

Personally i always thought it was kind of mind-reading when people could finish other peoples sentences, or at least picking up there 'transmission', most people i know who are good at this are picture thinkers, and thus better adapt to handle visual imput. But i really like your way of approaching and explaining this two! Thanks for sharing.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Dimens

yea.. Real world..

For instance I could be at a party somewhere. I give my girlfriend the look, and then I try to remember the future, which is a little hard, but sometime during the dejavu video I get a good sense and say things like oh here's where the girl walks in crying and then this other girl is about to ask me to help.. My girlfriend and most of her friends have seen me do this in real time. My whole life feels already played out. Maybe I get more dejavu because I am really bad at this game so I keep re-playing it?

Another one that happens and it is a worse version for me is that I'll have a dejavu somewhere in the middle of a UNC basketball game, and I will know the next few plays, but besides that, I will have an overall sense of my emotions for the whole game. "Wait I remember losing this game..
"

I don't think I get these memories from my brain or my body. I think that that part of us is "In time" but I think some part of us the "spirit" is out of time.

Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
I guess I am a slow learner

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

hmmm, that is a nasty experience, i can image your teammates getting frustrated by that and you two. But you said there is a way to change it when you realize that (it) the game happened before, you are able to change that timeline, you even mentioned you think that is what we are suppose to do as against loping forever.

I wonder.. witch time-line are you viewing when you look at the movie, whats your take on parallel universes? Now that i think about it.. its actually more strange you constantly see the future witch is identical.

With an infinite amount of alternate timelines, viewing one of them would be more common. Guess that part of us (cosmic DB) doesn't link to other time-lines/parallel universe, only spirits perhaps. Hope you can follow me.. i'm new at this as you can see, anyway thanks for responding. Think this subject is very interesting.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Me and my wife had a time slip where we were driving and ended up almost an hour away in about 12 minutes or less---completely out of our way. We just recently retraced our steps and there is no explanation as to what happened and it was even more eye-opening retracing our steps from that day. Sounds like you have encountered the phenomena too.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
i usually read through every reply before i post, but i wanted to just tell the op that this is 'semi-normal' for some ::rolleyes::

years ago, around the time that i was probably 'stifling' a lot of things, i was having true troubles; namely it was like the whole day was a 'deja vu'. i would know before they said it, did it..just a few minutes, sometimes longer, before it occurred; ..it was like i was living in two places at once, very strange..

i did seek help for it, and realized with the therapist's help, that this was real, it happened to many, and it was just a matter of getting a handle on it. it gives a new meaning to the concept that there 'is no time' eh? LOL

point being is that what i feel is happening to you is that you are seeing future events right before or close to, when they will happen; that may come in real handy for ya, someday, who knows ::rolleyes:: seriously, sometimes, when you are a more used to it; you can actually prevent a bit; sometimes not, but there is a reason you are shown this, but, to be honest, i have no idea of why...you might try the a.r.e.; with the cayce foundation; they are helpful and non judgemental; and are used to dealing with this phenomena...

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by julia53

I spent 22 years with my ex marching thru my head every night. I have never understood it- and understood it less when she marched thru 2 other people's dreams- Pretty much telling these people to back off, I'm "hers"! neither woman had met her, or even seen a pic of her, yet described her to a T.(BTW- this **** is married with 2 kids) It was the beginning of these dreams I saw (and took a swing at) the grey. Never saw another one after that.

I *have* seen ships and aliens when I was very, very young, but I remember little. I actually sat down and tried to remember details recently. Nothing. I also remember my parents leaving me alone a lot when I saw this stuff. My parents were horribly abusive, BTW. I also will be getting my long form BC, because more than one person says something is weird- and my parents may not actually *be* my parents... That's another story, tho. The past year has been sorting out my damned weird life- and having more tacked onto it. Like seeing an orb. No, not a camera caught a bit of dust orb... I mean, an actual, glowing ball of light. That was some years ago. Since then, those 'camera shots' are laughed at and ridiculed by me.

And now, these time slip/ time trip/ Dr Who things.... Sheesh!

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Dimens

My grey encounter (in the post above) was the catalyst or something for the 22 years of ex g/f hell... I woke up, and saw this thing standing there, grinning at me. I screamed like a B movie girl (Since I am male, a hell of an accomplishment!), jumped up, and SWUNG. I missed the SOB, and the momentum actually turned me around and I fell over. I was awake for 2 days.....

As for art... Welllll- I have been doing art for class (and playing catch up). I got a B+, and My butt went off to Disney for the day. This is an example of what I was doing:

I found a CZ in a pawn shop parking lot, made sure it was one, looked at my statue, and went "eh. What the hell" and stuck it in the headdress. I do know this is NOT historically accurate, As this was a redesign of an original piece of art, as per the assignment. The original piece had a headdress so big, it was collapsing.

I'll be making art to sell soon enough, some freelancing, all sorts of goodies.

edit on 25-8-2012 by wylekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
People stop freaking out time slips are a natural phenomenon now as specially where we are aligning with the energy rift this year and into 2013. Expect stronger solar flares, lots of deja vu, clairvoyance, time jumps, time skips and other phenomenons. The more you try to become in tune with your inner source the easier it will be for you to go through the coming changes. Some people might go loopy and lose their marbles it is up to you to help them understand it is perfectly normal.

2012&2013 should be interesting years for all those that are more sensitive to the energies.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
reply to post by Dimens

My grey encounter (in the post above) was the catalyst or something for the 22 years of ex g/f hell... I woke up, and saw this thing standing there, grinning at me. I screamed like a B movie girl (Since I am male, a hell of an accomplishment!), jumped up, and SWUNG. I missed the SOB, and the momentum actually turned me around and I fell over. I was awake for 2 days.....

Hahaha....... on the swinging part

You really thought you could take on an alien *High Five Moment ~ !!!* that is the most braves/silliest thing a person can do to a more advanced being so I
you.

Grey's if seen and able to communicate with must be questioned. You have the ability to make them leave just make sure it is politely. Or you will wake up the next morning with a headache and lots of circular/oval marks that hurt like hell which resemble radiation burns. Question why was it grinning ~~ !?!?!?! Was it screaming "IT'S ANUS PROBING TIME ~~ !!!!"

When in contact with ET please be polite and ask them of their intention if it is anything nasty ask them to leave politely. Don't worry they won't rape you

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice
People stop freaking out time slips are a natural phenomenon now as specially where we are aligning with the energy rift this year and into 2013. Expect stronger solar flares, lots of deja vu, clairvoyance, time jumps, time skips and other phenomenons. The more you try to become in tune with your inner source the easier it will be for you to go through the coming changes. Some people might go loopy and lose their marbles it is up to you to help them understand it is perfectly normal.

2012&2013 should be interesting years for all those that are more sensitive to the energies.

Come on people, greys and shadow people and parallel universe time stream problems?
so it's just a normal occurrence for everyone to see these things and know a little bit about them. If you lost a half an hour Wylekat ( or gained one) you probably just lost track of time or you're watch broke. No aliens or parallel universes. This thread already has almost fifty replies and I can't get fifteen. The people are just encouraging each other or are BS artists about who knows more about crazy. It's reasons like this that I gotta take a break from this site now and again every once in a while. Sorry to ruin your thread about watching your neighbors cat beat up your kitten, ........ but come on. You have met greys AND shadow people and talk about them so non-chalontly.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Come on people, greys and shadow people and parallel universe time stream problems?
so it's just a normal occurrence for everyone to see these things and know a little bit about them. If you lost a half an hour Wylekat ( or gained one) you probably just lost track of time or you're watch broke. No aliens or parallel universes. This thread already has almost fifty replies and I can't get fifteen. The people are just encouraging each other or are BS artists about who knows more about crazy. It's reasons like this that I gotta take a break from this site now and again every once in a while. Sorry to ruin your thread about watching your neighbors cat beat up your kitten, ........ but come on. You have met greys AND shadow people and talk about them so non-chalontly.

no it's actually not a normal occurance for 'everyone' to experience this; otherwise we wouldn't have to come here to talk about it ::rolleyes::

lots of folks, just like yourself out there; no aliens, no ghosts, no nothing...or the flipside of that are those who experience it and then 'ignore it until it goes away'. they are also usually the same kind of people who ignore many problems hoping that those troubles will 'vanish' miraculously, too. nothing wrong in naivete; but we are living in very unusual times and, i for one, would much rather be aware than too afraid to deal with what is right in front of me..

he didn't lose a half hour; they experienced it differently, completely different animals here. and yes, those who have experienced paranormal occurrances often have many different types of events in their lives, ranging from everything from door knocking to weird orbs that just appear to shadow dogs, to alien crafts, and sometimes, actual encounters with the visitors are remembered. the people who are remembering are the ones paying attention; and so, all the other fun stuff is going on, too, like these time slips. this poster is not the first person to talk of this; there have been accounts of this for a long long time, and no, no one is delusional...i mean, there are delusional people out there, no doubt, but they are more the type who want to ignore what is happening all around them; their fear overshadows even their ability to be logical and look at all the facts.

because--when you look at all the evidence, all the accounts, it would be illogical to dismiss a good portion of them. gone are the days of the 'spammers'; there are still a few lurking around but they get no attention; other experiencers also have the ability to 'smell a rat' better than anyone else..

i really liked what magician(?)said, 'don't freak out this is normal'; it sure is becoming that way for some of us. a friend who i think wanted to 'prove' that these things were not happening told me to write a journal everyday of the weirdness that would occur(i believe she thought i would see that it really didn't happen much). it was hysterical, but a very good exercise :::thumbs:: i realized that trare were the days when absolutely nothing out of the ordinary happened; and i betcha it's that way for a lot of people nowadays..

ignoring what is front of your face is not such a wise idea. not really researching and reading through as much as you can before you make what is known as an 'informed decision' is also not in anyone's best interest. and--constantly falling back on the concept of questioning the experiencer's sanity is so old and not productive...when you do this instead of trying to find out more about it, all you do is bring your own validity into question..

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

i also wanted to of course mention about the screen imagery that i am sure most of you are aware of; here is a little thread that is interesting in delving into that aspect:

youarenotalone.freeforums.org...

now, i wanted to address the one poster who stated that we should be 'polite' to these aliens when they come into our homes uninvited.

i don't know if you have been taken, but if you have, what, you think this is acceptable behavior?? you do realize that they come for children, i assume? so, i am lucky and awake and they get near my granddaughter, i should politely ask them to leave? sorry, i don't think they have any real sense of morality, so why the f would they respond and actually do as i ask?

from what i have seen, and, according to the poster, when he was pretty damn pissed off was when they split. now, after reading probably close to a thousand stories of alien abduction, what i have found is that when people have felt that they got them out of there was when they went after them--and i mean physically. there are a couple of stories on the little site that is in the signature that deals with agression being a deterent, and here is a thread about, let's say, 'being assertive'; in dealing with this problem. youarenotalone.freeforums.org... cause it IS a problem; ask any abductee who admits it if there has been no issues because of it. this disrupts and harms lives. i do not find any sort of feelings of 'kindness' or even neutrality towards anything that comes into my house, uninvited; and even less christian charity towards anything that comes after my grandchildren..

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Sometimes we know............sometimes we do not....

It appears that you are conditioned to know....which is sooo different from just knowing.

Stop talking about it and the grey is not so grey..it is light and sound and music and rain and that little space in between that keeps us all together.

Namaste!!!

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

His appearance after that mind numbing ep startled the crap outta me- It could have been ANYONE, and I'd have slapped them into next week! I move hella fast, and that was one of those moments, I moved *double* hella fast.

They want polite, scaring the crap out of me is NOT the way to go.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by BladeRunner5050

"Come on people, greys and shadow people and parallel universe time stream problems? so it's just a normal occurrence for everyone to see these things and know a little bit about them. If you lost a half an hour Wylekat ( or gained one) you probably just lost track of time or you're watch broke. No aliens or parallel universes. This thread already has almost fifty replies and I can't get fifteen. The people are just encouraging each other or are BS artists about who knows more about crazy. It's reasons like this that I gotta take a break from this site now and again every once in a while. Sorry to ruin your thread about watching your neighbors cat beat up your kitten, ........ but come on. You have met greys AND shadow people and talk about them so non-chalontly."

Would you rather I was a screaming lunatic, foaming at the mouth?
Here's why I can be 'non chalant' about seeing aliens, shadow people, and the like: The things I have seen *humans* do- to each other, and me, makes seeing ET landing in a ship, or even CONTACTING me not only look normal in comparison, the potential for leaving this hellhole of a rock actually looks appealing!

I didnt "lose" a half hour due to losing track of time, or "my watch broke (again... read the post. I explained why once). I lose track of time like anyone else- and my "watch" is a phone, that like every other phone, all get their time updated from the cell towers all over. My computer, online calibration. I had TWO computers to read time from the first round. TWO! I checked one computer, and then the other, and began to pack up for lunch. Did I mention there were TWO computers?

The second- I have to be a fastidious BEAST to make sure I am getting to the bus stop to get the bus. I check my phone's clock every couple minutes, making double SURE I am going to make it. At worst, if it's late afternoon, I have to wait a half hour, which means an hour and a half long ride, try to eat dinner late, etc. With class the next day, It doesnt do me a speck of good to be half asleep.

Now.. I do have to ask- why do people like you just wander in, act like this, and then wander back out? The post HAD the details. You just got them again. I'm not trying to be a jerk- but good gawd! I am losing my patience with the less than intelligent.....

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join