Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Ummm... A lil help? Parallel Universe/ Time stream problems.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Oh yeah... ya read it right. Lil ol' me- Mr. "No freaking Woo Woo!" is having weird problems- and they *sound* just like the title says. Here's the scorecard so far:

2 nights ago- I went after an older cat who was trying to kill our new kitten (the older cat is being watched by us- NOT a fun thing. Cat is a vengeful little *grumble*). While I was chasing her round and round, and accidentally walloped *my* cat- My g/f got a text from the cat's owner, please bring her charger. I *was* going to mention to have her tell the woman about this- decided against it.

INSERT TIME WARP EFFECTS HERE!

This is what I got from my g/f not 30 minutes later:

"None of this happened till i went out the door to deliver the charger!" Ummmm-wha? We are BOTH sure our version happened- right up to the details.

Last night: I am waiting for her to get done in the bathroom. I hear the Oh-so- pleasant sounds of barfing and the toilet flushing. (Menopause. Do I gotta say anything else?) I walk in to see if she's alright- and she's adjusting the time on the clock, and Looked at me like I grew a second head. I *know* what I heard. I have heard it quite a few times the past few months. Clear as a bell.

I did have a very BAD nighttime experience a week ago right up to and including shadow people in the room- they blocked out the closet door and adjoining wall- those are painted white, BTW. Could see into the living room past them. They were on my g/f's side of the bed- and I did a double take, and when I jumped out of bed- they were gone. This was followed by a nasty dream where I was NOT in control of my emotions, or even my mental Processes- I managed to finally get control before I "woke up".

*sigh* Any theories?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

Have you been meditating, or drinking more or drinking less alcohol?
Stressed more or stressed less?

I was just posting in another topic I have many problems with time. I get dejavu daily.
I think you are not fully anchored into one frequency range. I am not thinking you are switching time lines permanently I think you are "perring" into one and then coming back to this one.

When I used to meditate a lot thats when I started having timelines that were not the same as other people, and it is also when I started having problems with demons and other such things including UFOs.

I don't think time exists outside of a single moment and everything has already happened right now forever.. It's the "never ending story" that is rewritten in no time forever.. different time lines may flow at different speeds but they all meet in eternity. Sometimes you get to the "center" and can get back off on a slightly different track depending on the speed of your consciousness or said in another way the frequency of your thoughts.

This is my theory on your story. It's my theory on mine as well. It makes me feel like I could have typed out this same reply thousands of times already, and still have to type it again somewhere down the road, seeing as how it's eternal, this moment hehe...

THEORY 2: She's going crazy... haha my mom and my girlfriend's mom are both going through it, and sometimes it's like every other sentence is a new reality in their minds. They never make any sense any more, so your girl could just be "remembering" the charger part wrong.

edit on 8/22/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Delusional.
Drugs?
Head trauma?
Tumor?

You should get it checked.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Im a trucker. Ive had lots of weird synchronicities, ive evaded death multiple times i think. Anyway one time i was driving down the road and....passed the same milemarker twice. I also seem to remember a couple of crlebrities dying more than once. Maybe im just crazy

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

dustytoad see if you can help me out with daily deja vu,i been having constant deja vu since april 2012, i was at work when a couple walked past me didnt think anything of it regular people walking in when the exact couple walks in the store 10 seconds later and do everything exactly the same way,i was in shock i taught i was dreaming it felt like the matrixs scene with the cat,the n every moment after that was like i did that before and this is happening every day ever since and at first i though i was going crazy when that happened but since then i been predicting minor things it so wierd but awesome at same time ,what are your taughts why this happened and is happening since you can relate

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Could it be you accidentally hit your own standby button?

The first incident does sound strange, did it ever happen before?

The second time it (with the noise) happens sounds more like you just tuned out for a moment or two.. To me the prospect of not being there when i know i was, some form of amnesia, sound very scary. For your sake i hope its just some form of parallel universe / Time stream hack.

On the last part i could only advice to try and raise your own energy field level thingy.. think of something amazing that happened to you before and you should start to feel the energy flowing (goose bumps), in my experiences those uninvited entities don't like that energy at all, getting to sleep afterwards is a pain though, being charged and what not

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mindoooo

Hey there.

It's all in my post above. basically you are remembering the future that already happened in the past because there is only one eternity, though there are many infinities.. If you want less dejavu I can't help you. If you want more, meditate...

Originally posted by Dimens

On the last part i could only advice to try and raise your own energy field level thingy.. think of something amazing that happened to you before and you should start to feel the energy flowing (goose bumps), in my experiences those uninvited entities don't like that energy at all, getting to sleep afterwards is a pain though, being charged and what not

Yes. I think that what people call heaven and hell are really non local temporary things that exist within frequencies both just outside our world. Not in a 3D way, anyway, being positive/negative picks your destination in non spatial areas..

So yea if you want better dreams and less shadow people I usually go with some bob marley.
edit on 8/22/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Have you been meditating, or drinking more or drinking less alcohol?
Stressed more or stressed less?

Drink- no. Stressed more- a little. Meditating? Not really. Been working hard on art for class, tho. I gotta get back to it, or fail. A LOT.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Consequence

Delusional. A lot less than the population. Both of us clear thinking.
Drugs? Nothing harder than ibuprofen on occasion
Head trauma?
Tumor?
For the head trauma and tumor- I kinda doubt it. I simply do not hallucinate like someone who is having either one. Not to mention, I am able to keep up with my classes "just fine"- barring the occasional lazy episode.

You should get it checked. Which one, tho? We're both solid on our story and how events happened.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I was in another thread recently discussing this.....maybe we are going crazy, maybe the universe is wonky....who knows.

But i have been experiences strange things also...constant deja vu, shadow people, different history memories than others...lost time.

The dejavu has been my whole life but it is now all the time.

The shadow beings started in 2002, in our new home.

The sense of something off, bad juju weird stuff going on about 5 years ago.

Weird times.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimens

The first incident does sound strange, did it ever happen before?

Not that, per se- stuff disappears when I toss it. It reappears inside stuff it shouldnt (like the ruler going INTO a cat carrier when it was traveling straight down), stuff like that. Have had a notable "et's crap" moment a few months back. My g/f found a box where I should have been (I was dozing on the floor), picked it up, and was O U T.

Something to note: She's not the hysterical type. She makes Spock look like a hand wringing drama queen....

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

The shadow beings started in 2002, in our new home.

Ugh. Shadow beings. Nothing like waking up to a phantom blob that disappears right as the can of Whup-Butt is being reached for. I learned NOT to swing at beings like that, since all I do is miss, and miss HARD. Seems waking up and looking ready for action runs them off.

The thing that makes my hair stand on end was that dream... Not being in control of my actions, emotions, or anything else? Yipe.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Wait... I forgot about earlier this year... I had a couple time travel episodes! One was in class- 30 min "into the future and back" (I was looking at 2 separate clocks- One on my laptop, one on the instructor's, which was being projected on a screen for our lesson) Supposedly, it was 12:35... then, it was 12:05 after I began packing up stuff- looked at BOTH clocks... and the 30 min had gone poof. Second was at Disney... I looked at my phone- time was 6:28. I had THREE min to get from the ferry boat to the local bus service (hoping the darned thing was late for once)- looked at my phone as I rounded the corner for the bus (this is a 4 min walk minimum- more when dealing with crowds)), and it was..... 6:28! I goggled for about 2 seconds, and did a beeline to the bus.....
edit on 22-8-2012 by wylekat because: Clarity

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by phroziac

Celebritites dying more than once happens quite a bit to me. Lots of deja-vu's. Fact swaps...name it.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

My dreams have been horrible since they showed up....nothing but nightmares and uncomfortable stuff.

The first being was when I was washing dishes, alone in the house except for the dog....he walked right across the living room and "looked" at me. I say "looked" because it didn't have a face, just the sense of a face.

The glass I was washing immediately broke, sliced my hand open and I had to drive myself to get stitches in the middle of a snow storm...great times!!

The second time it was either a very short one (2 feet) or crawling, in the living room again and it brushed up against my step mothers hand while we were watching TV. She jumped up, I turned just in time to see it "scurry" off. Then she said "did you see that?"

This is a woman who does not in any way believe in the supernatural etc. My father was laughing at us and I explained these things to him, he just rolled his eyes. He didn't see it.

My daughter sees them also. Really don't like it.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I cant make up my mind as to how our universe is functioning, there are different ways of approaching this and i like they one you explained. But when you have a 'deja vu' you get the feeling you already bin there, seen that, or smelled that, the exact same way you remember it from your deja vu, how is that looking in a different time line?

You mean to say the feeling you get is a feeling from another timeline where you already experienced viewing that hallway or guy standing on street corner etc.. Im happy my experience with it was in the most meaningless harmless sense, i can imagine seeing way more horrible things.
Personally i really think deja vu is more a brain rewiring something at that exact time deal as to looking into parallel time-lines, i hope im wrong

And yeah i totally agree, bob marley is a very good mood stabilizer, with or without!

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

This was my second round with "otherworldly" beings in my personal space. I do not get why they run, and I never am held down, or any of the other things people report. Then again, my first encounter with a grey involved me swinging like a prize fighter (and missing).

The dreams tho... These sort of dreams ALWAYS involve my ex g/f (LONG story). I always am made to feel things and do things I wouldnt do in waking life (like be civil to her, and even "love"her- If I ever meet her, I am gonna leave a bloody pulp in my wake..) I always wake up feeling like I was naked in the middle of the stage at Carnegie Hall- THAT kind of feeling! I have had them rarely since my g/f had my ex crawl in her brain for a little screwing around (oh, no, I am NOT KIDDING. Described her to a T and everything). My g/f pretty much attacked her- slapped her with a Italian 5 O clock shadow. Never returned to her dreams...

It's one reason I don't buy into woo woo. I tried *EVERYTHING* to get this to stop. This other stuff, I dunno what to think.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
reply to post by Consequence

Delusional. A lot less than the population.

You do realize that that exact mindset is quite worrying in this very matter?

For the head trauma and tumor- I kinda doubt it. I simply do not hallucinate like someone who is having either one.

Do you have previous experience of these two to know exactly how it feels?
Also, I doubt it is possible to generalize the damage of arbitrary alteration of the brain, no?

Not to mention, I am able to keep up with my classes "just fine"- barring the occasional lazy episode.

Being delusional or having hallucinations does not imply that one would become completely incapable of previous tasks.

You should get it checked. Which one, tho? We're both solid on our story and how events happened.

Your brain. There should have been some traces of puking in the bathroom if she had done so.
Second, the following posts from you tell the same kind of events without the interference of your wife.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Man and i thought my ex was a bitch. Atleast she doesnt believe in the paranormal. She rolled her eyes when i told her i was psychic lol

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

You do have some interesting experiences there, have you ever considered your house could be haunted, as you mention dark shadows before, but its a bit off topic.

On the spacetime/otherworldy issue i can only speculate, you do seem to have a great deal of experience in the matter. You could pick one encounter and get as much information about and post it up. Always interesting to hear new encounter stories.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join