Ummm... A lil help? Parallel Universe/ Time stream problems.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by julia53

"Those who have experienced paranormal occurrances often have many different types of events in their lives, ranging from everything from door knocking..."

Door knocking? Explain? If it's what I think it is.....

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by julia53
reply to post by wylekat

i also wanted to of course mention about the screen imagery that i am sure most of you are aware of; here is a little thread that is interesting in delving into that aspect:

youarenotalone.freeforums.org...

now, i wanted to address the one poster who stated that we should be 'polite' to these aliens when they come into our homes uninvited.

i don't know if you have been taken, but if you have, what, you think this is acceptable behavior?? you do realize that they come for children, i assume? so, i am lucky and awake and they get near my granddaughter, i should politely ask them to leave? sorry, i don't think they have any real sense of morality, so why the f would they respond and actually do as i ask?

from what i have seen, and, according to the poster, when he was pretty damn pissed off was when they split. now, after reading probably close to a thousand stories of alien abduction, what i have found is that when people have felt that they got them out of there was when they went after them--and i mean physically. there are a couple of stories on the little site that is in the signature that deals with agression being a deterent, and here is a thread about, let's say, 'being assertive'; in dealing with this problem. youarenotalone.freeforums.org... cause it IS a problem; ask any abductee who admits it if there has been no issues because of it. this disrupts and harms lives. i do not find any sort of feelings of 'kindness' or even neutrality towards anything that comes into my house, uninvited; and even less christian charity towards anything that comes after my grandchildren..

I believe I am taken a lot, but that was after an encounter last year (Et got REAL close. Close enough to see him flying the craft). I think that they realized they shouldnt come sneaking up on my butt. What may have attracted them was my emotional state (which was massive trauma). However... if you just experienced massive trauama and I showed up in your house, and standing by your bed, and you just woke up... You'd not exactly be polite about it, I am sure.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Less than intelligent? I read every post I often read through entire threads of psychotic crap and don't post. Some of the stuff on this site is almost comical. I am not saying yours is , but come on , so non chalontly talking about greys and shadow people, to most people these things don't exist. I thought of writing my own thread Lets talk about something interesting ... Sometimes I hate you people........ And getting really drunk and getting in trouble with the mods, if I wrote about unicorns and rainbows and leprechauns and things other people didn't see. They would say pics or it didn't happen.......

I am sorry your neighbors cat is a bully and beats up your kitten, but then you talk about taking swings at shadow people or the darkness in your house and getting abducted by E.T.s and you know them on a first name basis. People say to me you've gotta take your meds and I had a long struggle with schizophrenia that I probably shouldn't of made public, but I am not just getting creative with my imagination here.

On all of my threads I couldn't get thirty responses then off the wall topics like this come up. And people write in believe you and know what you're talking about, not only know but that happened to me too. And then the college professor know it alls show up to help guide the simpletons like me through this maze of ...... What I don't know what to call it I am not being negative but .... Sometimes with this site I remember a poster saying everyone who comes here is a little bit crazy or out of the box.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by BladeRunner5050

I am posting because I dont know what the HELL I and my g/f are experiencing. it had little to do with the cat, BTW. it had EVERYTHING to do with what happened chain of events wise!

First name basis? Really? I am... speechless. Again- my g/f has seen and experienced this. At the same time, the same things. The time thing- same thing, different versions.

The You Are Crazy theory is... busted. it also seems you're jealous because this particular topic gets replies. I have made threads that get nearly NOTHING, or next to nothing. Get over yourself.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Get over myself? I am not jealous of replies I had the biggest conspiracy of the century the illuminati the new world order and Freemasons . I just put my foot in my mouth writing. When you write do you think people read it and say well that probably didn't happen, like I did. I am sorry for saying anything and will not reply anymore.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I believe I am taken a lot, but that was after an encounter last year (Et got REAL close. Close enough to see him flying the craft). I think that they realized they shouldnt come sneaking up on my butt. What may have attracted them was my emotional state (which was massive trauma). However... if you just experienced massive trauama and I showed up in your house, and standing by your bed, and you just woke up... You'd not exactly be polite about it, I am sure.

wow..that is close, you shoulda tried to bring em down, i am not kidding..probably would take a few to make a dent, tho ::rolleyes::

yeah, i have found that they really 'ping' on you when you have any sort of trauma; once again, because they are chicken-#s and have to wait till you are depleted in some way, no fair fight for them..

good thing a lot of us are starting to have the anger thing going; more and more i am finding that this is an excellent defense, after all, we already know that we will get the adreniline rush when someone in our lives pisses us off :
:

so have you had any more 'time things'? you might want to kinda 'chart' your days for awhile; sometimes these time things will happen in a pattern...

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by julia53

I could have hit the craft with the 9 iron I had (fend off wildlife out looking for a snack, or a redneck with a personal problem). Then again.. if I had smacked the thing, I'd not be sitting here. ZAP!

We DO need to keep a journal.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

If I am understanding you correctly you are saying that the cat attacking the kitten didn't happen until your wife left to bring the charger to your neighbor? Or you smacked your cat after and before your wife brought the neighbor the charger? I am a bit confused.

Anyway welcome to the "WTF just happened?" Club.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Yes. Both seems to have happened. She remembers one version, and I remember the other- clear as day.

Talk about WTF.....

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

Wow that's crazy I have dealt and been dealing with this for a long time now. It's gotten to where it hardly registers anymore. I know how you feel.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Just a question regarding your experience as it happened did it feel as thought time was "falling" into place and you where viewing it from a further distance. Almost as if you could "ping" your vibration that makes an image ??

Every time I get a time lapse or a parallel time issue thats how it unfolds for me

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Sacri

No- I end up a little disoriented- mental fog wise. It happened yesterday at school- I saw a blue flash, finished up class, had to outwalk a rainstorm, and got home FAR faster than I should have. (45 min from the back end of school to the house- on a *good* day). I left school at 4:16, and SHOULD have gotten home at 5. Ummm... No. Got home a lot sooner. I even STOPPED a couple times, yet. There's just no way! Everything looked normal, until I got home and asked what time it was (g/f had a drug test for a new job) after a short rest from the walk. I expected "5:15- we got to hurry". 5:03. This was after a while getting out of clothes, having a couple glasses of water, unfurling the computer, plugging it into all the various things... And sitting down for a moment.

I got really confused when told the time.
edit on 29-8-2012 by wylekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

-Check your ribs which lie over the heart for abnormalities/soft spots. (They'd likely be along the cartilage that connects a rib to your solar plexus. If your heart was being examined it's unlikely that the bone joint formed EXACTLY the same way it was before, regardless of how fast it healed. This might be so obvious as an abnormally large "gap" between ribs with weaker/abnormal connective tissue.

-Check for over-compensation of muscle tissues on the adjacent (right) side of your body. This is a natural response to trauma that is impossible to suppress.

-Check for abnormalities of the spine: neural work is tricky at best, and often goes hand in hand with opening up the front of your chest. Might as well do both, right? You might have a degree of kyphosis between two vertebrae at a single point of articulation. This is another sign of (abnormal) local trauma... if it were from bad posture, you'd have kyphosis over several points of articulation... if it were from injury you'd probably either A.) Be really, really dead, or B.) Have been in so much pain over such a long period of time that you'd never forget it.

-Check for loss of muscle tone/atrophy. Being in space/having your electrical system messed with can cause quite a degree of this regardless of how much exercise/artificial gravity was used. The most OBVIOUS place for this is your lower legs; they see constant use and should have the lowest level of atrophy (barring medical conditions like berebi,) yet due to that weight-bearing need are some of the largest muscles in most peoples body... so the atrophy will be most apparent.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SymbolicLogic

I just saw your thread. I have had some other weird moments/ school getting in the way of checking my other threads.

I have an abnormality with my sternum- sucker used to crack! It's lessened, but still- it hurts a bit sometimes. Stupid chiropractor gave me a BS reason (oh, had heart surgery? no? Oh. ok.). He was a certified quack anyways. Seems his practice is being looked into by the govt for fraud.

I tried to check for that- came up inconclusive.

Ahhh... my back. It's a freaking hashed up mess. Doctors have been so far less than helpful, I'd rather stay in pain than let another imbecile touch me! It's hard to tell what the hell is going on with it.

as for the muscle tone/ atrophy... Starting off, there are mornings I wake up and feel like someone cranked the gravity up to 11. Some of it's my back... but when I get upright- sometimes- my legs feel like I have been running ALL night! my arms feel like I have been lifting weights. I literally feel like I exercised all night. Reason why i bring this up- I got legs like an athlete.
I really do. I have done a LOT of walking (having no car does that), I used to chase dogs for an animal shelter- I got the nickname of "the blur" because Flash was taken. If my legs start to ache like that, I cannot help but wonder *why*.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join