It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Biden To Be At GOP Convention?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I think Biden will be in a car in the parking lot and is there to spy on Republicans and to see if any Democrats are there.

He will use binoculars and a long range listening device.

He will make recordings.

He needs to do Something to get back his credibility

Or, he will be the "master of ceremonies" on hand when they "break the chains" to "officially" open the entrance gate.

And he will "chain" the rear exits so no one can run out if they see him.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by pajoly
If true, another major fail on the part of the Secret Service. Whether or not you support a politician, if they have a Secret Service security detail, they need to keep their pie holes shut. It is a major screw up to give advance notice of the whereabouts and plans of the protected person. I'd say this if it were Romney's detail as well. The SS has major cleaning up to do. These agents should be fired.
edit on 21-8-2012 by pajoly because: (no reason given)

Its not a fail its a public event, scheduled and advertised.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Breaking Update.

Important Topic Updates

Don't call it sabotage, but as Mitt Romney and the Republicans are taking over Tampa for next week's GOP convention, a sizable crew of Democrats will be there as well, working furiously behind enemy lines in an effort to muffle the GOP message.

Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (Fla.), head of the Democratic National Committee (DNC), is launching the Democrats' counter attack on Tuesday with a Tampa-based press conference slamming Romney and the Republicans for their opposition to abortion rights — an issue churning intense interest this week in the wake of Rep. Todd Akin's (R-Mo.) claim that victims of "legitimate rape" are immune to pregnancy......

Dems prepare to go behind enemy lines at GOP convention in Tampa

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Since this site is for people who are interested in conspiracy theories, I'm confused on why I see so many members "attacking" each other over the others belief of a possible conspiracy theory! This is disheartening to me, a new member. I post this here b/c I notice this more on political threads.

So that being said, I will say upfront that I am a conservative and I dislike the current admin in the WH. I put this out there in hopes of my honesty helps in not being "attacked" for my opinion on this conspiracy theory forum.

I was hoping that somebody posted about Biden being in Tampa at the same time the RNC is!
I just read this: theulstermanreport.com... Sure, he'll be attending a campaign event or 2, but I THINK something more calculating and sinister is happening here.

Biden has been screwing up a lot lately, embarrassing Obama & friends, pissing off a good chunk of their black voter base, etc. And honestly, Biden vs. Ryan? Political suicide for sure.

Anyways, I think this is the perfect chance for the dems to stage 2 protests, 1 with dems and one with fake republicans who are really dems. The fakes will get raunchy, swear, get out of hand, a little violent, then boom, it'll happen, Biden is injured or "killed". (Besides, all this makes the GOP look bad which is what the Democrats want)

If Biden is injured, it will gain his ticket sympathy votes. If Biden is "killed" it will allow Obama to choose a different running mate, one that won't be percieved by voters to be so inept.
So, yes, my conspiracy theory is that the Democrats (WH powers that be) are setting this all up to benefit Obama.

Call me crazy, call me a disgruntled conservative, whatever, because I seriously don't put anything past government, no matter if there is a D or R after their name.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by 4ajodster

WOW...GOOD ARTICLE! It's within the realm of political logic, as Obama has always been a good political calculator/manipulator.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Something was up when I read about the Florida man with the f______beforeitsnews/alternative/2012/08/man-arrested-in-florida-with-dozens-of-fake-government-ids-uniforms-ammunition-2448914.htmlake government ids and badges.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Good topic

Now your talk'n.

Good topic for a new thread (hint hint)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

4ajodster, I can't take credit. Good find. Now open a thread on this. Something is not adding up for them to send BIDEN TO TAMPA.

theulstermanreport.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
It makes perfect sense because crazy Uncle Joe Biden has certainly been giving Romney a boost in the polls lately.
Then again this may be a trap, giving Obama an excuse to replace him with Hillary.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

I already sent this to drudge

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I wish I could make it a new thread, but I'm too new, not enough posts yet. Thank you for the nice comments

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by 4ajodster
I wish I could make it a new thread, but I'm too new, not enough posts yet. Thank you for the nice comments

well just make some posts on some threads.

when you hit 20 posts, try a new thread.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join