It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally after all these years- A place to tell my secret story!

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sulie
The point I am making with so many videos is that this person's thoughts are not new. The threats they make are not new. I'ts been broadcast in music video's, movies, etc....for decades.

We all have a right to understand the message given here, and while some might just be guessing, and begging for tidbits, my point, this same message has been round, and round and round, especially on ATS,

Is thiis person posting this thread just plain evil? Hmmmm. Plain nuts, Hmmmm? Or the real thing.

Any true prophet, messenger, or "trumpet" would deliver their message without all the folderol.

As for being the "real thing", why on this earth would any credible "witness" come to a conspiracy forum to broadcast? I would think with all the "powers" OP says he possesses that it would be a small thing to find a much larger platform to "blow" his "trumpet" from.

J

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
can anyone tell me wtf has been going on in this thread since yeasterday i'm so confused haha. This OP has gone from one crazy story to another and if this guy really does have some secret knowledge and power over the world we are all screwed and forget dec 21 2012 i'll be happy if we make it to sept 1 2012 haha. If you really have this secret thing and power why in the heck would you tell people on ats all someone has to do is track you down on here and steal it?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

Originally posted by Firewater
Okay. I've been reading this thread for hours now and i think i have come to a conclusion. So, considering the OP's failure to provide any specific "credible" info to help corroborate their claims, YES... this is my FINAL answer:

Not only is the story 90 - 99% fiction (i do believe him to be from NC), i also have a good idea as to who some of the "supporting actors" in this tale may be.

For numerous reasons i believe shells4u, TucoTheRat, GreatOwl, TheBeatMasta and merick82 all to be the OP using pseudo-accounts. 444seeker and LastProphet527 may also be part of that list.

Like i said, even though i believe this to be true, IT IS only my opinion. Therefore i could be wrong and apologize in advance to the OP and any of the others i have named, if indeed i am wrong.

Good day..

DONT YOU EVER USE MY NAME IN VAIN....NEVER !

Something hit a nerve? Guilty conscience?

Just joking

Please don't smite me.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Sulie

...Yep...only on ATS. Where God can debate Himself in dueling threads.....though, methinks the OP of this thread is attempting that now....

Des

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyJae

Any true prophet, messenger, or "trumpet" would deliver their message without all the folderol.

As for being the "real thing", why on this earth would any credible "witness" come to a conspiracy forum to broadcast? I would think with all the "powers" OP says he possesses that it would be a small thing to find a much larger platform to "blow" his "trumpet" from.

J

You posted the beginning of page 39. I guess this has your attention whether or not you agree with it, you plod right along.

What was your point then, being the top of page 39?

Curiosity killed the verbal cat!

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

You posted the beginning of page 39. I guess this has your attention whether or not you agree with it, you plod right along.

I'm sorry but What? I have no control over where my post appears

OP has my attention, Sulie, not the topic. (although I admit to being a bit on the bored side today.)

My point? Only what I expressed in my post.

J

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by nevernothing
reply to post by new_here

Well, I'll give ya the first time it happened. I was in an initiation. It suddenly became something more unusual than before, with unknown chants, and alot more voices. I couldn't see anyone or anything, but that was common in these things and I had gotten used to that but the chants were really aggravating my mood making it hard to concentrate.
Suddenly, two deep forceful voices began chanting behind me and I became disoriented. Next thing I know I could see my body from above, and two men behind me in robes. Suddenly I was encountered by an entity of some kind but, instead of being alarmed, I shouted," You have no power over me!" Well, the thing let out a crazy sceam and vanished. Next I hovered above the two men and said," Behold, speak not these things."
They both looked at me in horror, and I mean the me floating above them, and they backed away and said please forgive us, we will end it now." After an unknown amount of time I found myself back in my body and very unerved at what had happened.
Needless to say~ initiation over!

You were called by the light, and yes, darkness has no power over the light

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyJae

Oh...things will pick up. All his dedicated new member followers are getting home from school about now. They'll be chiming in soon....

Des

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by LadyJae

Oh...things will pick up. All his dedicated new member followers are getting home from school about now. They'll be chiming in soon....

Des

LOL...I will have to return later this evening. Things are about to pick up here at home too (young one will be home in just a few minutes)

J

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
So what is a number? A tool used to measure and count. I say you can't use it because to me, it is only a way to measure nothing so, it won't be useful to you anyway. And I want you to be a good player.
-1 0 1 To establish that the number is real, you must prove it's beginning. But to prove it, you will disprove it.

The first number to consider is Zero. Prove it.

I say that it is nothing. So to use it, you must prove how and what it is. To identify it. I went looking for you. All I could find that closely resembled zero was one. And I used it to measure zero, but I couldnt get it to explain nothing and I dicarded it. I used it to measure everything but still came up with nothing. So all you math guys do all your work, but you still find nothing. One never goes into nothing. At least not here on this battlefield. And since this is where we play, you cant use it. Now you will try. And to try you will now ponder what if it really dont exist, and that is -one. But to prove it, you must prove the one. And you havent done that yet. Still only nothing.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by B2X2L
You say that you are an American, yet your writing does not sound American at all, you even spell recognize with an S.
I like the story, sounds like an incredible tale, yet the fact that you claim to be an American, when you are clearly not, leads me to believe that you are telling us this story for a different reason. Disinformation perhaps? testing out a premise for a new novel? Cool Story though, would love to believe it.

I also considered that one

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I'm sorry but What? I have no control over where my post appears

OP has my attention, Sulie, not the topic. (although I admit to being a bit on the bored side today.)

My point? Only what I expressed in my post.

J

well, they don't suddenly appear from page 1 to page 39...
You have been following along, and wham, suddenly claim innocence for where the thread is going? I't's ok, the OP has us all confused, and even if you are a lady, it's ok for you to admit it.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Forgive me, Des, but I just couldn't resist.

edit on 8/23/2012 by LadyJae because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Forgive me, Des, but I just couldn't resist.

edit on 8/23/2012 by LadyJae because: (no reason given)

Wow, but hey, a blank video adds a lot to this thread. But as said, you know exactly where this is going, and even if you claim you are a lady

Me thinks you want to say something to the creator of the thread, and not Des! Otherwise why would you post it, and wouldn't it be off topic?

Uh, huh, and edit.
edit on 23-8-2012 by Sulie because: (no reason given)

and what the hell does 3 Dog Night have to do with the topic?
edit on 23-8-2012 by Sulie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

So what is a number? A tool used to measure and count. I say you can't use it because to me, it is only a way to measure nothing so, it won't be useful to you anyway. And I want you to be a good player.
-1 0 1 To establish that the number is real, you must prove it's beginning. But to prove it, you will disprove it.

The first number to consider is Zero. Prove it.

I say that it is nothing. So to use it, you must prove how and what it is. To identify it. I went looking for you. All I could find that closely resembled zero was one. And I used it to measure zero, but I couldnt get it to explain nothing and I dicarded it. I used it to measure everything but still came up with nothing. So all you math guys do all your work, but you still find nothing. One never goes into nothing. At least not here on this battlefield. And since this is where we play, you cant use it. Now you will try. And to try you will now ponder what if it really dont exist, and that is -one. But to prove it, you must prove the one. And you havent done that yet. Still only nothing.

I'm trying to listen, but I can't understand you.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

Originally posted by Firewater
Okay. I've been reading this thread for hours now and i think i have come to a conclusion. So, considering the OP's failure to provide any specific "credible" info to help corroborate their claims, YES... this is my FINAL answer:

Not only is the story 90 - 99% fiction (i do believe him to be from NC), i also have a good idea as to who some of the "supporting actors" in this tale may be.

For numerous reasons i believe shells4u, TucoTheRat, GreatOwl, TheBeatMasta and merick82 all to be the OP using pseudo-accounts. 444seeker and LastProphet527 may also be part of that list.

Like i said, even though i believe this to be true, IT IS only my opinion. Therefore i could be wrong and apologize in advance to the OP and any of the others i have named, if indeed i am wrong.

Good day..

DONT YOU EVER USE MY NAME IN VAIN....NEVER !

Whoa big boy...get a grip. This thread isn't about you, ya know. You seem very determined to get *your* message out to the masses. I suggest you start your own thread, where we aren't getting dueling Gods mixed up. Then you can yell at all the people you want.

Des

edit on 23-8-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

I guess it is easy for you to say that, because your name was not on the list, and your name was not blatantly lied on.

This thread isn't about you, ya know

Your right, its not about me with my little 5 post on this thread, its all about you with your 16 post and counting, so let me get out ‘your way’, so you can take over another persons thread like you want to.

And because you’re so envious and controlling of others peoples thread, I will not post on this thread again, your bad and envious vibe just overwhelmed the good conversation I was having with other people that asked me questions pertaining to the Ops THREAD..the OPs thread not yours.

Respect other peoples thread and other peoples conversations...stay out of grown folks bussiness !

You seem very determined to get *your* message out to the masses.

You are a very...funny, envious, controlling person. Get a grip; not every thing in life revolves around
Des.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

reply to post by spacejosh

Well now that is a better push on me, thank you. What it has to do with the price of beans? Funny you worded it that way. Case you haven't noticed, those who control the money, control the world. Surely you know that. Militaries don't roll without plenty of funding and planning. But we'll deal with the funding. Most political takeovers happen when the money is taken from the leaders. They lose control over their legislators and banking systems and therfore lose power. But first, the opposition has to undermine that system to gain some support of the people.
So with that said, what is money? A value standard. Based on what? Who sets those values. In our modern times, it has been gold. Why? It has great uses, it last forever, and it's pretty. But does it justify killing over? Only after a group of individuals tells you that's what you have to have to buy food and shelter and whatever it takes to live. But at the base of it, it's just a rock! A dollar is paper that says the government will cover the value with a rock! Hahahahaha! So, now, who sets the value of the rock controls who eats lives and dies. And how they eat, sleep, live and die. They have always controlled the money, and they use it to build amazing things that make you know who has the power. Regardless of what governments tell you, they dont build, the bankers do, and they control whether a leader or a country is a success! Yes, I'm sure I've bored you with all these easy facts but herein lies the truth. Countries and people fall and rise the same way every time, only to empower their their funders and the funders have been tightning the noose and perfecting their control for THOUSANDS of years, only this time, in our generation, they finally have the means to finalize a plan they have proved works time and time again. Now as far as secret sighns and symbols to show you, they affect you every day in you own special way so, that will be no help to you here, and the ones I used were for a special group you are obviously not part of, so again, No help. I can't float, least not in bodily form, and you really don't want someone popping in front of you like a ghost do you? Besides, you will only question your sanity anyway. And, as much as I would like, it only happens at all to me as a defence mechanism of some sort so, I don't have any control in this state, wish I did. I not claiming I am something magical or anything, don't even beleive in magic. Everything is number based, and this is where I excell. Im not a mathmatician by any means, but have come to truths thinking on where One came from. Everything I acheived in advanced knowledge come simply from that!

I cannot help but find concern when I read this - considering how our economy and wealth has been drained from us the past 4 years - not to mention the rumors that Fort Knox is empty, along with the fact that an endless stream of "Cash for Gold" businesses have been funneling the gold out of people in this country, stimulated by the already failing economy. Who is getting all that gold?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

well, they don't suddenly appear from page 1 to page 39...
You have been following along, and wham, suddenly claim innocence for where the thread is going? I't's ok, the OP has us all confused, and even if you are a lady, it's ok for you to admit it.

Well, now I'm confused.

I've been following along since page 1 (and I've scanned the other closed threads). I have a few posts scattered among these pages. I'm following because I believe I know the OP's identity. And if I'm correct, sooner or later s/he will give it away.

Innocent? I'm sorry, Sulie, but I don't understand. I'm well aware where OP wants this thread to go, and I have been from the opening post. Again, this topic holds no interest for me; however, the OP does.

I hope that satisfied your "verbal curiosity"

J

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Yes! Today we must stay on topic! And I say to you who will try to drown it out with senseless garbage that you will not stop it. You can only try to hide it in your confusion, but you will fail because it will be done. So, if you must challenge it, challenge it head on. I want you to play fair. And stop delaying the inevitable.

You have still not proven zero. Where are you?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

So since you are my rival, you say....whatever. So I'll tell you. I've aready cheated. Thats right! I Crept up on you when you were not looking.

***snip***.

Two minds playing a game of Revelation.

Well written, Elliott. I see you have changed your writing style yet again. Your grammar and punctuation have improved; yet the syntax remains the same.

Choose one persona and play it well. The "game" will be more interesting that way.

J
edit on 8/23/2012 by LadyJae because: grammar

The OP is acting in a chameleon like manner. He is morphing his persona, based on the posts of other people in this thread. I've watched his attempts at trying to be what others have written. I don't think he's anything other than a lump of silly putty, imprinting what he can off the ideas of others posting in his threads.

Notice how he takes off chasing whatever flitters in front of his face. Like a puppy chasing butterflies....

Des

4.bp.blogspot.com...[
edit on 23-8-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-8-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

<< 36  37  38    40 >>

join