It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally after all these years- A place to tell my secret story!

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAZ21

Well, well, well...30 odd pages and still you haven't disclosed anything worth anyone's time.

Everything comes to those who wait...

Have patience with everything unresolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves ...
Don't search for the answers, which could not be given to you now, because you would not be able to live them. And the point is, to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps then, someday far in the future, you will gradually, without even noticing it, live your way into the answer.

Rainer Maria Rilke

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mcmawstech

Originally posted by DAZ21

Well, well, well...30 odd pages and still you haven't disclosed anything worth anyone's time.

Everything comes to those who wait...

Have patience with everything unresolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves ...
Don't search for the answers, which could not be given to you now, because you would not be able to live them. And the point is, to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps then, someday far in the future, you will gradually, without even noticing it, live your way into the answer.

Rainer Maria Rilke

Nope. He's playing with you, he even said so himself. We are about to start playing apparently.

He's God and I'm going to be Lucifer, I'm just waiting for the rules to the game.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAmD1

Originally posted by liveandlearn
He is obviously unaware he is in the midst of a breakdown. Seen this happen on forums before. We should not encourage or antagonize him, especially for the sake of the child. Hopefully the child is old enough to know to call someone.

This is very upsetting - the I Am discussion is imo an important one to be had but it invariably leads someone to a place beyond reasonable discussion why I usually stay out of it. I was hoping this would become one of the more down to earth discussions on this subject..... because as soon as it get to here the reasonable discussion ends .....

Here's hoping balance will be restored in this thread and general topics...

Do you think?

Given the amount of people on ATS who pretend to know, this sounds more and more like it, coming from a person who played God.

Isn't this all "Ironic,?"

I'm the gift of God on ATS, lol, I'm new, but hey, we can all be a mouthpiece when we are insane on any given day!

Lets just hope this nutter doesn't go out and hurt somebody. Really.

I see this whole thread as an attempt to gain attention, that could be troublesome for ATS. We all read and absorb. Let's all hope we don't get dragged under by some nutter posting here on ATS!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by nevernothing
I've moved and told you who I am,and now you must counter to defend me against you. Will you come and play?!!!!

Since all are one, would we not be defending against ourselves?

J
edit on 8/23/2012 by LadyJae because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by smokenmirrors
At 12, I was walking along a country stream fully immersed in He who is, was, and ever shall be.

Words are meaningless when one is in the Spirit, argument futile, discussion a waste of time.

Ego reigns supreme and separates.

He who knows does not withold but freely shares the truth, and to hear that He indeed did walk this earth in the flesh confirms it so.

I've been watching this thread, and have posted twice. There's no news here that I can see.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Well thats the game isn't it. To Know EVERYTHING!! But today, I AM the one who will at least tell you, there is a God. And I will prove it.!I will prove Everything! That's right. Little ol nobody, just like you, here now in this place.
For I am the Trumpet!

Trumpet= A musical instrument, used to sound the coming of the Lord.

But here! It starts the game.

The Pawn. The pawn today is me. And I will make my first move. Because you see. It's my game.

Now in every good game we need a pawn. And today, I choose me. And you , here now will play me. I've moved and told you who I am,and now you must counter to defend me against you. Will you come and play?!!!!

I Am you and you are me. Why play in a game against self? If you want to prove there is God all you have to do is nothing.... that will speak for itself.

Trumpet = just lip trilling noise unless in the hands of a trained trumpet player.

The coming of the lord ( I assume you are referring to God the omni prescent 0)? Where is 'he' coming from and where to that is in all things and everywhere?

I prefer the piano if I am given a choice

much love

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyJae

I've moved and told you who I am,and now you must counter to defend me against you. Will you come and play?!!!!

How do we defend against you? Since all are one, would we not be defending against ourselves?

J

Please don't lump me into the same category as a person who is obviously mentally ill. Do you really believe we are all mentally ill?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
In this game, the contest is to be THE King! So really, that is the only rule! the prize of the game? Well,The King in the game gets to know EVERYTHING!

Now the game board is the mind and this is where you find your prize. I say I know everything and you counter.

Let it begin.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sulie
Please don't lump me into the same category as a person who is obviously mentally ill. Do you really believe we are all mentally ill?

Of course not. It was a metaphysical (and quite rhetorical) question.

J

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
@YoungSoul - You're probably right about everything you said. The question on Nevernothing is starting to concern me now. Listening to his diatribe about stuff & things a bigger picture is starting to form. And I think I don't like the potential outcome.

Judging from his alleged geographical position (in childhood and now) North Carolina, events that occurred near him over time, quantum mechanics, his dysfunctional childhood, his apparent grandiose delusions, and his statements of self-empowerment on Biblical proportions that are reserved for divinely sanctioned higher life-forms (i.e. angels); I'm beginning to think OTHER people with higher pay-grades need to be talking & listening to this guy. I mean the symbolism is starting to have more visual-resolution (i.e. minds-eye stuff of course). Like what? The keywords he used like: trumpet (large sound), fire, bomb, vibrations, Tesla*, people taking notice etc. Yes I know I'm being purposely cryptic and obtuse as I don't want to overreact & make false accusations. However, I want people to be aware where this MIGHT be going and get ready for it. What the heck am I talking about? Is this turning into a Internet treatise or a manifesto of his future intent? Do a Google search on those two words and build your own hypothesis. I'm not liking our part in encouraging him.

*Tesla - was under investigation by the BOI (early FBI) after selling turbine engines to the Germans before WW1 and then Germany subsequently used those turbines in their war boats against USA. They paid him royalties too. This lead the POTUS to secretly have the US NAVY to destroy his *alleged* spy radio station at Shoreham NY (Wardenclyffe Tower). He then went on to talk about a rudimentary DEW (i.e. directed energy weapon ) which he claimed to have designed before his death. This side note is not offered to identify NN in a bad light. This is just to explain Tesla's dangerous allegedly mentally-ill scenario and alleged occult connections to technology-musing.

reply to post by YoungSoul

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

In this game, the contest is to be THE King! So really, that is the only rule! the prize of the game? Well,The King in the game gets to know EVERYTHING!

Now the game board is the mind and this is where you find your prize. I say I know everything and you counter.

Let it begin.

Ok what colour hair do I have?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Let it begin.

Ahhh, but that is the same game that has been played out over 36 pages now. It grows stale.

J

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by nevernothing

And I say you know nothing, a big fat zero. Oh and hail to the King baby!

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Let it begin.

I think in truth I know what you are trying to get at. But you're not explaining it very well. If you want me to help you out just ask, and I will try and explain to ATS members what it is you actually mean.
edit on 23-8-2012 by DAZ21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Let it begin.

Great! No thank you on being king I Am that is enough. I Am nothing.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAmD1

Well thats the game isn't it. To Know EVERYTHING!! But today, I AM the one who will at least tell you, there is a God. And I will prove it.!I will prove Everything! That's right. Little ol nobody, just like you, here now in this place.
For I am the Trumpet!

Trumpet= A musical instrument, used to sound the coming of the Lord.

But here! It starts the game.

The Pawn. The pawn today is me. And I will make my first move. Because you see. It's my game.

Now in every good game we need a pawn. And today, I choose me. And you , here now will play me. I've moved and told you who I am,and now you must counter to defend me against you. Will you come and play?!!!!

I Am you and you are me. Why play in a game against self? If you want to prove there is God all you have to do is nothing.... that will speak for itself.

I can cover this one, not even being called out to ask to do so:

Koo, koo, ka choo!

Trumpet = just lip trilling noise unless in the hands of a trained trumpet player.

I do lovely nose trumpets into a tissue, and my underwear. We are all capable of being trumpet players without an instrument.

The coming of the lord ( I assume you are referring to God the omni prescent 0)? Where is 'he' coming from and where to that is in all things and everywhere?

That happened a long time ago:

I prefer the piano if I am given a choice

[quotemuch love

Apparently we are all under some kind of psychological attack...........

Blessings and bubles around us all for such an evil attack on us from the OP

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Blessings and bubles around us all for such an evil attack on us from the OP

Second that.....
and that 2nd line

I wish I could make trumpet sounds with my nose I fail miserably at doing that even with a cold

edit on 23/8/2012 by IAmD1 because: (no reason given)

link   
But wait! He did mention the "God Frequency" (i.e. about 500-600 Hz?). Trumpets? I think he's dropping HEAVY clues here. Go GOOGLE it and make your own hypothesis. This is pseudo-science but NN may think he's going to do something significant with it. Also while your at it Google ADS (active denial system) - that's real science!

Originally posted by SimultaneousFinal

Originally posted by Apparitions
Awesome post! One of the most intriguing since of started coming to ATS. Ignore all the haters, for some reason they feel obligated to bash you from jump street. Cant wait to hear where you go with all this stuff.

Come ON! Even the "Dark Knight" thread was intriguing but it turned out to be a hoax. Yes, the truth is sometimes stranger than fiction but NeverNothing hasn't given us ANY information that has any meaning whatsoever. He gave us a "my uncle" story with a "chosen one" twist. The guy is a wackjob or a liar. He is an aspiring guru. He is NOT a Mason. He is NOT a student of the mysteries. He has NOT said anything of substance in this or any other thread. He has NOT offered anything other than vague theories on material easily found online!

link   

Nothing quite that esoteric

Just another day in the life of ATS members.

J

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyJae

Nothing quite that esoteric

Just another day in the life of ATS members.

J

Yeppers...just another OP who jumped off the cliff, without a parachute.....

Des

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join