It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What William Cooper wanted you to know

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mike.Ockizard

So you choose ATS as a medium for such important news? I smell a rat.

One that has scurried away, apparently. I'm surprised there weren't any promises of file / photo / video uploads prior to the disappearance

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

Well now I know. Thanks for the video. First, how well do you know the man who made the video. must be very well because you believe everything he says, and he says plenty, so much in fact as to be completely unclear. A lot of research, that i certainly am not going to verify. Proof?. Kept talking about it but never showed. All we got was a very dense story line and a lot dubious conclusions. Sure we've taken religions throughout time modified, perverted them to fit a special agenda. I'm sure you do it all the time just to cope with your reality. But what is the point of this video. The fact that he put a lot effort into it and it must be true. Is it that the new age movement is out to discredit traditional Christianity as part of a evil plan to control you and the world. Or is it that Satan is out to trick all you right thinking Christians, and doom you to hell. This a quite a bit to work on. I can see where you're confused. Oh I forgot, you're not confused, I am.

Listen if a man is going to "prove" something to me it better not involve a lot of leaps of faith. I want to see court records. documents showing explicit intend. All I got was a lot of, well I don't really know what I got. And that's the trouble with all of these stories put out by the master story tellers like Bill Cooper. It's never completes the tale, and that's the intent. You are not supposed to know the whole story, just enough to get you scared and confused so you will come back for more.

Here's where we're at. All those secrete societies, organizations have been plotting and planning for centuries, ways to control the minds and spirits of all mankind, and we just happen to be at that point in time where they are about to spring the final trap. We are special ain't we. If this is indeed the case then all we can do is to protect our own individual minds. I suggest the best way to do this is through rational thinking. I just happen to think this kind of stuff is not rational.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Originally posted by okyouwin

Originally posted by deadeyedick
reply to post by okyouwin

It's about a good and honest man being murdered.
It's about your freedom and your kids freedom regardless of your sellout status or your loyalty to disinfo if you can fathom such.

It's about me living in the real world.

About a good man being murdered. Well he was shot so I guess he was murdered. By whom? That's the question. Don't get me wrong I'm not one who believes our government is a bunch of squeaky clean choir boys, never up to anything underhanded. sneaky. deceptive and not in the interest of the general population. No there really are some nasty behind the scenes activity. Conspiracies are real and many, Don't get me started on that Kennedy thing, and 9/11, forget about it. I guess I should really brush up on what Cooper had to say, But whatever, it seems odd to me that someone could go for years spreading information on such a public scale, and only then the decision was made to silence him Maybe he was on to something I really don't know,. I do strongly suspect Mr. Cooper made quit a bit of cash on this operation, and we can't just ignore this as a motive.

What I do find believable, however, is that the systems of this world, financial, political, and religious, are all in a rapid state of deterioration All of this being the inevitable out come of an economic system designed to benefit the few. This system has allowed these few to gain an enormous portion of the wealth and power. Now they are messing with you, and have no solutions other than more of the same

I am not loyal to disinformation. The only information I can gather is from my own senses. That's right my own lying eyes. I don't need some individual like Bill Cooper telling me some fantastical convoluted story about aliens, lack of aliens, and the dastardly folks at the top putting in place a smooth operating system of control for the entire planet.

No, what I really need to know is that our systems have reached full potential and are about to collapse. What we need to focus on friends, are not fairly tales but real solutions. And we better get started soon.

I can't find any record of how much money he had. Here is his address... goggled looks like an apartment.
1311 South Highland Avenue, Fullerton, CA

it's not how much you got it's how much you made. I'm sure he made plenty. Probably lost it. Looks like a gambler. I think we know he had a drinking problem The man had books, videos, speaking fees, I'm thinking it was a regular gig for him. I'm not being critical on this issue I'm sure it is the case for most of these guys out there like Icke, Wilcox. and the rest. Sh**t I'm working up a story myself. I'm getting in on this cash cow.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Originally posted by deadeyedick

It's about a good and honest man being murdered.
It's about your freedom and your kids freedom regardless of your sellout status or your loyalty to disinfo if you can fathom such.

It's about me living in the real world.

About a good man being murdered. Well he was shot so I guess he was murdered. By whom? That's the question. Don't get me wrong I'm not one who believes our government is a bunch of squeaky clean choir boys, never up to anything underhanded. sneaky. deceptive and not in the interest of the general population. No there really are some nasty behind the scenes activity. Conspiracies are real and many, Don't get me started on that Kennedy thing, and 9/11, forget about it. I guess I should really brush up on what Cooper had to say, But whatever, it seems odd to me that someone could go for years spreading information on such a public scale, and only then the decision was made to silence him Maybe he was on to something I really don't know,. I do strongly suspect Mr. Cooper made quit a bit of cash on this operation, and we can't just ignore this as a motive.

What I do find believable, however, is that the systems of this world, financial, political, and religious, are all in a rapid state of deterioration All of this being the inevitable out come of an economic system designed to benefit the few. This system has allowed these few to gain an enormous portion of the wealth and power. Now they are messing with you, and have no solutions other than more of the same

I am not loyal to disinformation. The only information I can gather is from my own senses. That's right my own lying eyes. I don't need some individual like Bill Cooper telling me some fantastical convoluted story about aliens, lack of aliens, and the dastardly folks at the top putting in place a smooth operating system of control for the entire planet.

No, what I really need to know is that our systems have reached full potential and are about to collapse. What we need to focus on friends, are not fairly tales but real solutions. And we better get started soon.

I can't find any record of how much money he had. Here is his address... goggled looks like an apartment.
1311 South Highland Avenue, Fullerton, CA

it's not how much you got it's how much you made. I'm sure he made plenty. Probably lost it. Looks like a gambler. I think we know he had a drinking problem The man had books, videos, speaking fees, I'm thinking it was a regular gig for him. I'm not being critical on this issue I'm sure it is the case for most of these guys out there like Icke, Wilcox. and the rest. Sh**t I'm working up a story myself. I'm getting in on this cash cow.

I think if I were missing a leg had to send my family somewhere to be safe and felt so wronged by the society I had risked all for I would drink to...can't have been to drunk all the time he still was working...

but where is the story of gambling? I have not seen it may i have a link please?

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Kept talking about it but never showed. All we got was a very dense story line and a lot dubious conclusions

Every single piece of evidence he showed was backed up with a source.
Here is a couple more since you enjoyed the last one.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
gambler, de molay member. naval intelligence.

research and SEE IF ANY OF THAT CHANGES WHAT HE PROVIDED AS EVIDENCE TO BE TRUE.

Also, theres two bill coopers. the one that said UFOs were real.

and the one that said later that he thought UFOs were a Govt psy-op.

HE dared anyone to prove him a shill. If you havent tried yet--you are going of of what someone else has said, or otherwize just being ignorant.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Also, theres two bill coopers. the one that said UFOs were real. and the one that said later that he thought UFOs were a Govt psy-op.
reply to post by rainbowbear

All you stated is that always believed in ufo's only that that he questioned their orgin.
A statement that he held as fact is that he seen something very unexplainable when he was serving his country.

Can you provide any proof that he had any affilation with the knights templar?
edit on 21-8-2012 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-8-2012 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

i dont think he was affiliated with tKT. But he was in DeMolay when he was young.

Bill said that he saw the infamous sauser along with 5 other guys while on a sub in the pacific.
His original stance was pro-UFO if you will.
Then later in his carrer he said he was wrong about the UFO thing, that it MAY be a Govt psyop.
He pissed off the MUFONs and they have it out for him even to this day.

Take it for what you will--but youd need to read his books to grasp what he was talking about.
edit on 21-8-2012 by rainbowbear because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by spiderLL
(1) "I dated a then-CIA who was later murdered years ago".

(2) "The day 9/11 happened"

No offense meant but these gave me such a chuckle I was compelled to mention them:

(1) Wow, the grammatical chronology of that first sentence is astounding!

(2) 9/11 is the day

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by spiderLL
I posted something on Yahoo! site and was questioned two days later from authorities.

I left the force in 2008 and state job in August 2011.

Interesting stories from the OP but if in any doubt as to your identity I suspect these were a few clues for tptb.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

From the limited info I have heard from the late Bill Cooper, towards the end he no longer believed in extra-terrestrials. He was convinced that the NWO were working for dark forces/inter-dimensional beings/demons...

You get the picture. I specifically remember him mentioning the 'dark arts'. I assume you have heard him say this too?

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

Unless you have proof that the NWO, and the world elites have gone back in time thousands to tens of thousands of years and changed history, there is no way that the late claims of Cooper can be right.

Not to mention that many of the occupants of ufos don't look like humans according to the ancient stories, and current accounts of encounters with the occupants of ufos.

There are "claims" that some governments have gone back in time, but these are only "claims", there is no real proof of this.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

there is no way that the late claims of Cooper can be right.

You make a good point.
But given the level of technology we have reached it is not too far fetched to believe that our government could reverse engineer anything they have stumblled upon to further agenda or that they have some sort of union with the ancient aliens in return for the promise of future power and such.

I'm just sayin

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Here's a little video that somewhat pertains to your theory. I however remain neutral about this whole thread. Great read though

m.youtube.com...

Personally I believe in UFO's and ET's... But why would Cooper claim their existence and later take it back, and put blame on NWO? A little baffled :/

If the video doesn't work just copy and paste to YouTube, you won't be disappointed.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

I remember that one.
Here is a good thread on peoples opinion of the subject.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

Unless you have proof that the NWO, and the world elites have gone back in time thousands to tens of thousands of years and changed history, there is no way that the late claims of Cooper can be right.

Not to mention that many of the occupants of ufos don't look like humans according to the ancient stories, and current accounts of encounters with the occupants of ufos.

There are "claims" that some governments have gone back in time, but these are only "claims", there is no real proof of this.

OK. what of the Rosecruxian Order of the Quest and the Great Mystery?
Do you even know what this is w/o googling it? Or are you just spouting off?

Bill used their texts--most of his material was read verbatim from written documents or codices.
edit on 22-8-2012 by rainbowbear because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-8-2012 by rainbowbear because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
While I believe that the sinister elites may have a plan like this in the making, I don't believe it will be achieved anytime soon as explained in MAJESTYTWELVE. If this is a plan for nations to give up their national identity in favour of a 12 regional global governance, it won't happen.

The more likely scenario is merely an alteration of MAJESTYTWELVE, especially considering this is a dated claim. The claim that all national governments will be eliminated to be replaced by a world government is unbelievable. There would be overwhelming opposition from the worlds governments.

I also mention the "alteration" to this claim because coincidently my professor was discussing the topic of a "world government" which would simply be additional level of government above the federal level (so there would be municipal/state/federal/global levels of government where the global government has the most authority). That's a lot more likely.

Also, if the racist elites plan on "eliminating" non-whites through war, genocide, depopulation etc. to me it doesn't make sense if they are going to try and level out the global economy by raising standards in third world countries and lowering standards in first world countries. Why would you improve standards for dying people.

Another thing, I simply don't believe that the world's population would go along with, or grant authority to a messenic-world dictator. The agenda is a fairly transparent seizure of power to "rule the world". It doesn't matter how much you try to sugarcoat it with religious claims, genetic engineering or any other trick.

At least we are wiser than this, and discussing the possibility. This is one of the most effective ways to take away the power of such an insane agenda of the elites. I seriously don't doubt that this kind of idea has been something considered for the world. I just think that over time since the release of MAJESTYTWELVE, the plan has been adjusted.

Finally, I believe that even at the highest levels, there are people who oppose such an idea - even within the elites. This kind of plan might step on the toes of other elites. There would be opposition in military ranks for sure. Americans would go haywire if they lost their guns. there's just so many reasons why william coopers MAJESTYTWELVE as it stands, would fail. they elites aren't stupid. I don't think it's going to happen anytime soon, unless they altered it so it would become acceptable to the public, but at that point they would have to lose the megalomania styled seizure of power, that's not something the public would be comfortable with.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainbowbear
reply to post by D1ss1dent

if i told you, would you believe me on faith? or will you keep looking into it?

the goal is total global domination of all resources and finances, transportation people and reproductive rights.

there will be much killing of dissidents during this changeover. the changeover happens very slowly over a few generations.

look if the nwo kill us who will buy their stuff? They arent that bad they just want to enslave us with pot and videogames. Thry dont sound so bad when you look at it that way.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Yeah....I guess you didn't listen to the interviews where he got screwed on a lot of deals.....please revisit some of the tapes!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join