It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien on mars? curiosity photo from gigapan

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I see we have self made home internet experts dismissing things away

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by BrutalDictator

Well, actually, you did see the loch ness monster. I posted it in another of these "ive seen a ***** on mars" threads.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I love the imagination that goes into these kind of things and every time I click on one of the (many) threads where people claim to have discovered buildings or creatures on other planets I'm always optimistic...until I see the photo that they are talking about. Then my heart always sinks.

Sometimes I can see what people are talking about. I still love the Bigfoot on Mars photo, for example. But this?! It's a rock! It's a rock like any other rock. Haven't you ever stepped out of your house? Have you ever been any where on our planet where there are rocks present?! GET OUT OF YOUR BEDROOM ONCE IN A WHILE!!! PLEASE!!! You need to get a little perspective! Rocks can take all sorts of shapes and sizes!

But, once again, thanks for giving me that little thrill at seeing the heading to your thread (Alien on Mars). I initially felt the excitement of the photo I was about to view. Shame I had to endure the disappointment.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join