It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first musical composition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I've uploaded the 5th movement of my symphony. Please listen and comment.

www.youtube.com...

Thanks,
Reppie

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by reppie
I've uploaded the 5th movement of my symphony. Please listen and comment.

www.youtube.com...

Thanks,
Reppie

I don't know much about symphonies but it sounds great to me.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Very beautiful! I love it and it shows you have a lot of talent. I am still listening to it as I type!
I hope you keep it up.

I embedded it for you. If it isn't the correct one, just let me know.

edit on 8/19/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
It's nice.

What did you create it with?

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
sorry mate,i just don't feel it. sounds like a computer.
can you play an instrument? if yes,perhaps you can record that and post it.
i play every thing with strings from viola to electric guitar to banjo to cello and beyond!
it just sounds too hollow and without soul.
excellent attempt though sounds like its suppose to,just non human

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Interesting. It would make a nice piece for the background music in a movie. I'm curious as to how it was made too. Did you play any of the instruments yourself?

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
It's beautiful, no matter how you did it.
Kudos for the effort and creativity.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
sounds really nice! what software are you using?
Also you may enjoy this song I made with fruityloops 5.
It is classically inspired with a electronic flavor.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Im gonna make a lot of $$ off you! Thanks! Its so good...Ive put my name on it. Ill release it soon under my own name! Thanks for giving it away to us few million people! Awesome! I cant wait to start making money off of it! Please post more of your original works so I can steal them too!*

(the above could really happen to you...But not by me..NEVER NEVER put out your works...never...and only in pieces if you must and not until you register them as your own legal compositions)

Im trying to make a point about registering original works. You can U2U me if you want..(.always protect FIRST... legally...what is yours) Good luck....*

*(Composer-Author-Copyright holder)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

i make music for the expression of the soul not money.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by GareyGaia

Its not about the money...Its about someone on line who takes it, puts it out there saying THEY wrote it...not you..and that YOU didnt. And right now..today...they can take it and register it as theirs...because you didnt. And they can SUE you for you for claiming it was yours 1st.

Yeah, yeah..you do it not for the money...of course we all dont either...but certainly you wouldnt want me to register right now...put it up on a zillion sites saying "Its MINE and the OP on ATS is a liar and Ill do anything legally to you if you ever menton it again...BECAUSE its mine? Of course you wouldnt.

Im trying to advance some help here so you can protect it. Otherwise...someone with less scruples as me...will do what you didnt. Claim its theirs because THEY registered it first...all because you put the whole thing up because you wanted everyone to hear..."My first musical composition..."

Be smart. NEVER put out the whole ANYTHING. NEVER...only in pieces...until you protect that which is yours. And its only a few bucks for the piece of mind.

All my songs and lyrics and the few books Ive authored are my babies...pieces of my heart put to page and music. Dont let your heart get taken from you....

Only advice from one who knows...take it or not. It all depends how much that piece of music means to you..and the guys out there you gave it too also...for free.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
i appreciate the advice. Their was a person who tried to scam me before claiming to be able to get my music on radio in europe but i looked up the studio to see others were scammed. my music is copyrighted when i upload it to reverbnation.com. its part of there terms of use to protect artists.
Dream On Fire

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Thanks for the feedback, guys and girls. Appreciate it.

top topics

join