It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Henson's The Cube (1969)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I think we all live in our own cube.. I know that I want to get out.. Hey where's the exit?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Spamming the web with "Cube" references in order to dilute SEO to Cubic Corp?

Or am I really that paranoid?

Seriously, not sure what the discussion point for this thread is...

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
Spamming the web with "Cube" references in order to dilute SEO to Cubic Corp?

Or am I really that paranoid?

Seriously, not sure what the discussion point for this thread is...

You're right on the money.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
deeply philosophical. watch it.. ponder it..

as a matter of fact.. watch ALL the Cube movies.. in total there are 4

Cube
Cube 2: Hypercube
Cube Zero
and Cube 1969

u most likely wont completely get it until u achieve enlightenment and can successfully perform kundalini meditation

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
when yoou're done.. google the meaning of these words

cube
matrix
tesseract

then go back and watch transformers, tombraider, and well all the big mainstream scifi and horror flicks...

one of my personal favourite is "the beyond" also known as "from beyond"

if u studied ur occult.. reference these words in occult texts which date from ancient manuscripts.
they will bring a whole new meaning.. and movies will feel like a slap to the face.. that the truth was hidden in plain sight.

when and if u do attain enlightenment you will begin to see it everywhere. the message is everywhere you look. the path to take and how to take it. it's silly.. it's crazy... but it just so happens.. that videogames, cartoons and movies teach children more about truth than school text books do

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

u most likely wont completely get it until u achieve enlightenment and can successfully perform kundalini meditation

Haven't done kundalini yet, but I had an amazing experience when i took a Shamanic journey to find my power animal. I don't know if it was a dream or what but I still can't get over how real it felt.

HOW TO TAKE A SHAMANIC JOURNEY

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1
reply to post by 0mage

Haven't done kundalini yet, but I had an amazing experience when i took a Shamanic journey to find my power animal. I don't know if it was a dream or what but I still can't get over how real it felt.

HOW TO TAKE A SHAMANIC JOURNEY

well ill tell you what u can expect..

as described.. kundalini is the force of the intertwining serpents. and let me be clear. you feel this force.. u feel the two serpents rising up your spine. it's a serpent force.. not an actual snake. you will feel it. it will be physical. u will be able to do it while awake. while at work. while in conversation.. and ppl around.. will not have any clue you are doing it.. they wont see any indication whatsoever. but.. they may feel a bit weird around you LOL.

but anyway.. it's real. it's physical and not imaginary. that's the point i want to make clear.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

reply to post by 0mage

Is this a good place to start researching ?

always go to the horse's mouth.

before the year 2000.. books and manuscripts on the occult were very very difficult to find. now they are available on the internet by searching diligently on google. i can tell u.. it is still a much easier way than how i found it. i have a library i could consider sharing so that others can access any book they want.

if u are reading from a site that references some past acclaimed teacher.. then your best bet is to access his writings directly and read them.

in finding sites that tell you truth.. any site requesting money before they tell you is most likely a hoax and not run by a true guru. adhere more to sites that possibly offer everything.. and maybe just ask for optional donations money to keep the site running. NO MANDATES

you will find many sites that speak and teach of the chakra system and each may have slight differences because they were translated by the unattained.. but they hold truth regardless. some inefficiencies would be things like.. which chakra they refer to as the 1st. or what colour is associated with that chakra.. those things are not important. as your goal is to pick sense out of nonesense.. if i wrote a book i mean you wouldnt have to. it would all be truth and full step by step guidance. but that is not available yet. nor do i know if there will be time for it.

to give u a couple hints..
cube references a philosophy of death and afterlife. the symbolic nature of scenes in the movie.
also in one of the movies you will see an autistic boy is the star.. who wiggles his ring finger on his left hand for the entire movie. this is how easily we miss things hidden in plain sight. if u compare your ring finger on both hands you will see that they function differently.. ask yourself why. this is true for just about every human being. in that finger runs a vein called "vena amoris" the vein of love. aptly titled it connects directly to the heart. there is an entire occult section on this ring finger and the heart. the instrument of its development is a musical instrument. almost any especially stringed instrument.. but at best various types will develop the various atrophied nerves in that section of the hand.

why is this important? because what you can do with your hands trains brain development. the goal is to become ambidextrous. balance is key. by developing the hands.. one develops the brain. by developing your left hand.. one develops his creative abilities. so if ur logic is strong and dominant.. to achieve balance you will need to increase your creativity to reach the same level of development that your logical brain is developed. you will channel feeling from the heart directly into your instrument of choice.. this is the start of channeling spiritual energy.

there are so many other things.. but i might as well write a book because ill be typing all day.

if i find a way to enlighten everyone manually.. be sure that ats will be the first to know

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
davinci practiced mirror writing etc.. quite a few of the old occult scholars as a matter of fact. this is when you use two pens and try to let one hand train the other through mirror writing. starting in the middle.. start writing your name with each hand.. one hand writing forward as usual.. and the left hand writing basically.. the mirror reflection of what the right hand is writing. it's a brain synchronization technique. but besides that. it can be quite fun observing the differences and development as you go along.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

Thank you

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
oh yes.. and when the hair raises on the back of your neck from seeing something or reading something that strikes truth.. that's ur spirit. it knows truth when it sees it. tap into it.. it's a 6th sense.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

reply to post by 0mage

Thank you

you're welcome.. and good luck!

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Enjoyed it immensely,
But I come away from the subsequent posts that the OP was having a conversation with himself.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by maxella1

Wow, just finished watching the Cube. It was fantastic and one of those "aha" moments. Thanks OP.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apparitions

Wow, just finished watching the Cube. It was fantastic and one of those "aha" moments. Thanks OP.

indeed.. i just finished watching again myself. brilliant beautiful and absolutely hilarious.. but very very revealing.

Love it!

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
Enjoyed it immensely,
But I come away from the subsequent posts that the OP was having a conversation with himself.

Actually I was talking to you, and I'm glad that you enjoyed it.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

You're welcome!
I also had the 'aha' moment.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Somewhat ironic, the song I named my username after, Apparitions, seems to deal with the same subject matter the Cube does. Kind of funny I've liked the song for so long and never put two and two together until seeing this program.

Matthew Good Band - Apparitions

Say hello
Remain
Close to me
No goodbye suicide mystery

The rat
In your brain
Turns a wheel
Connected to your guts and
All your faults are in me
And all your faults in me

What would you say
If we lived on TV
Besides all the things they told you to
And the things they told you to
And all the things they told you to
And all the things they told you to

We're stuck
Inside our own machine
Apparitions, apparitions
Apparitions

Say hello
Well is it strange
Where you are
Where you used to be, kind of free
Are they laughing at you, laughing at you

The rat
In your brain
Rules the world
From the comfort of your living room
Tell me are we leaving soon
The comfort of your living room
Tell me are we leaving soon

We're stuck
Inside our own machine
Apparitions, apparitions
Apparitions

We're stuck
Inside our own machine
Apparitions, apparitions
Apparitions

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Somewhat ironic, the song I named my username after, Apparitions, seems to deal with the same subject matter the Cube does. Kind of funny I've liked the song for so long and never put two and two together until seeing this program.

Matthew Good Band - Apparitions

Say hello
Remain
Close to me
No goodbye suicide mystery

The rat
In your brain
Turns a wheel
Connected to your guts and
All your faults are in me
And all your faults in me

What would you say