It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there ANY real investigation into the Batman Movie Massacre??? The basics..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
There are so many claims which have not been substantiated, and seemingly haven't even been investigated. Furthermore, the SIMPLEST investigation method is needed to solve some of these questions.

For example:

Claim -- James Holmes was let into the theater by an accomplice.
Refutation -- James Holmes pretended to get a phone call and propped the door open, then returned.

SIMPLE investigation methods:

1 -- Look through Holmes' phone, or phone records.
2 -- IF he bought a ticket then his name is either in the self service kiosk because of his credit card, or his face is on the security camera when he bought his ticket at the box office.

Claim -- There were 2 shooters, and 2 directions from which the tear gas was thrown.
Refutation -- Witnesses were in shock and couldn't remember - there was only 1 shooter
Refutation 2 -- There was only 1 shooter, and 1 tear gas bomb.

SIMPLE investigation methods:

1 -- How many canisters were found at the scene?
2 -- Were they finger printed?
3 -- Was basic forensic analysis done to find the direction from which they were thrown?
4 -- Did you look at the security camera???

I'm not actually saying that none of this was done, I'm saying that even if it was done it all seems to fall behind the veil of secrecy. Why is there so much that is unknown still?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Just because the news isnt covering it doesnt mean the investigation isnt happening. You think the public is privy to every nuance of an ongoing investigation?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
This was done or is being done. If there was a second or third person involved and they were looking for them we probably wouldn't know. Since the investigation is probably ongoing this information probably will not be released to the public.

IF he bought a ticket someone probably would have seen him. He might not have used a credit card but he could have. It seems very likely he would have been in surveillance videos.

Even if there were others involved i doubt this was a NWO conspiracy. Nothing really happened after. If it was for a distraction... It worked very well. This was probably just a tragic event caused by a seriously demented person who lost it completely.

I think many people on ATS are spending way too much time on this one, especially if it was a distraction. We need to be looking for something else going on.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

It's an ongoing investigation. They're not going to reveal significant details like that before the trial, and may never do so even during or afterward, especially if the trial is held in a "closed courtroom" which is determined by many factors. Usually it is very difficult to get a courtroom closed, and typically has to involve classified information regarding national security, or something similar. If the judge closes the courtroom when the trial starts, then you should start to wonder about something "fishy" going on.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
We will see the evidence in court, your claim about a phone call doesn't matter because you said at the same time he "pretended" to get a call.

The real question is that his parents knew he was F'ed up in the head and never tried to get him committed.

There isn't much of a conspiracy to ban guns, because nothing has moved in Congress. That is the easiest way for most of them to be voted out. Now if Obama gets a second term, watch out.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

I reckon you raise a very good point but unfortunately I don't think you'll find out until the court case is over. If the court seals the records at the end of the trial then I think we can all be certain that this investigative points you make were never done.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
The shooting came at a very convenient time for people in power, but that doesn't mean it was a false flag.

I think it's in our nature to assume there is some kind of plot, or greater goal behind every loss of life. It's hard to accept that there are people out there who are just mentally unstable or sadistic enough to kill innocents for no greater purpose then to fill their own delusional fantasies or for their enjoyment.

top topics

join