It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America= A Human Farm. But there is Hope.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Now before I get into this I want to say something about the homepage. I haven't been on in a while and it looks like a complete clusterf**k.

Anyway, back to the subject.

Now, I'm not going to cover everything, just a few things, (it would take me days to write this thread if that was the case)

Now, there seems to be quite a few threads on Mercury and Fluoride, and this is not of those threads. This thread, points out the reasoning behind it.

As we all know these are highly dangerous toxins. Mercury, being one of the most toxic in the world.

For starters, let's see how were exposed to these delightful toxins.

Oh and one thing before we begin, for all of you people that are going to say Sodium Fluride is good for your teeth and you get it in your natural spring water.

Sodium Fluoride: the Obedience Drug
by Stephan Cooter, Ph.D.

"Calcium fluoride and fluorine are nature’s mineral salts as
found in some natural waters, in tea, and other foods. But sodium fluoride comes from aluminum ore, and it is a byproduct of the modern aluminum industry. Unfortunately, sodium fluoride interferes with one of our most important neurotransmitters, Acetylcholine."

"...Acetylcholine is one of the neurotransmitters necessary for the brain to think properly and make muscles work. Without it, we become weak intellectually and physically."

Fluoride- In your tap water, (42 out of the major 50 cities in the US have fluoridated water) and it's in your toothpaste.
Fluoride was used as an insecticide and rat poison.
Fluoride has been shown to enhance the brains asportion of aluminium, the substance that's found in Alzheimer's patients brains.
Fluoride has been also linked to men's bone cancer.
It can also slowly destroy your nervous system!
Fluoride, ultimately, makes you obey to your corporate masters.

Mercury ( One of The deadliest Toxins in the World)- Here we go. It's in your Dental Fillings! It's in High Fructose Corn Syrup! It's in Vaccines! It's a by product of Coal burning plants! And finally, (just to name a few) It's in your fluorescent light bulbs!

Heres what this wonderful package of joy can do to your body!

Get ready for the copypasta.

Common Symptoms of Chronic Mercury Poisoning

Diarrhea/constipation

Loss of appetite

Weight loss

Nausea/vomiting

Emotions

Aggressiveness

Anger (fits of)

Anxiety

Confusion

Depression

Fear and nervousness

Hallucination

Lethargy

Manic depression

Mood swings

Shyness

Energy Levels

Apathy

Chronic tiredness

Restlessness

Head

Dizziness

Faintness

Headaches (frequent)

Ringing in ears

Heart

Anemia

Chest pain

Heartbeat rapid or irregular

Lungs

Asthma/bronchitis

Chest congestion

Shallow respiration

Shortness of breath

Muscles & Joints

Cramping

Joint aches

Muscle aches

Muscle weakness

Stiffness

Neurological/Mental

Fine tremor

Lack of concentration

Learning disorders

Memory loss, short and long term

Numbness

Slurred speech

Inflammation of the nose

Sinusitis

Excessive mucus formation

Stuffy nose

Oral/Throat

Bad breath (halitosis)

Bone loss

Burning sensation

Chronic coughing

Gingivitis/bleeding gums

Inflammation of the gums

Leukoplakia (white patches)

Metallic taste

Mouth inflammation

Sore throats

Ulcers of oral cavity

Other

Allergies

Anorexia

Excessive blushing

Genital discharge

Gland swelling

Hair loss

Hypoxia

Illnesses (frequent)

Insomnia

Loss of sense of smell

Perspiration excessive

Renal failure

Skin cold and clammy

Skin problems

Vision problems (tunnel vision)

Water retention (edema)

Chronic Mercury Poisoning: Related Diseases

Acrodynia

Alzheimer’s

Anterior lateral sclerosis (ALS)

Asthma

Arthritis

Autism

Candida

Cardiovascular disease

Chronic fatigue syndrome

Crohn’s disease

Depression

Developmental defects

Diabetes

Eczema

Emphysema

Fibromyalgia

Hormonal dysfunction

Intestinal dysfunction

Immune system disorders

Kidney disease

Learning disorders

Liver disorders

Lupus

Metabolic encephalopathy

Multiple sclerosis (MS)

Reproductive disorders

Parkinson’s disease

Senile dementia

Thyroid disease

Ever wonder why anxiety is spiking in this country? And it's not because of trying to get a medical marijuana card!

So, now what we know what these toxins do, let's see the reasoning behind it.

An Empire must sustain itself using whatever means. One of the biggest issues of controlling an Empire is controlling the populace, without that, the Empire crumbles.

Let's see here, federal agencies putting floruide in the water to dumb down the populace, make the people obey, and destroy people's health so the Pharmaceutical Cartel can reap profits from their bodies. Check.

Mercury, being injected into your teeth, in your food, and into the air you breathe. Again, the Pharmaceutical cartel is right behind Oil when it comes to making money. Whats a better way to make money? Make people sick! That's the only way they CAN reap the profits!

And don't me started on the GMO's.

Now, this isn't all fire and brimstone. There is one thing in this world that can overcome fear, Hope. We are starting to see "No GMO's" on product labels, floruide free toothpaste and Mercury free dentistry's popping up. There is hope folks.

Once this populace realizes that WE are the powerful ones! We are the ONLY THING THAT KEEPS THE ELITE ALIVE! Call them what you want, bankers, Illuminati, satanical baby eaters, Zionists, they are only powerful because of you and I!

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
so since i mostly drink beer and only brush my teeth every few days im safe from the fluoride right and smarter and stronger minded(not to mention healthier) than most, i like this thread lol

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Yes we understand flouride is harmful for you....

Tell us something that we already dont know.

But guess what you still brush your teeth and drink water.

This is just "another thread"

We all get to have hardened arteries together

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Actually many good toothpastes exist without flouride nowadays, we don't use flouride toothpastes and our water does not contain it.

Starred and flagged, excellent thread.
edit on 18-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Oh really now. Maybe YOUR water does not have it...

Take a lookie maybe youll learn something.
edit on 18-8-2012 by TheCaucasianAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Sodium Fluoride: the Obedience Drug

Sodium Fluoride products were initially registered in 1964. Sodium fluoride was originally sold to the U.S. telecommunications company in the 1930s as a wood preservative for utility poles lumber, timbers, posts, poles, ties, pilings, and all exterior wood exposed to moisture or weather.

It is still used today as (Fungicide for commercial use only) - a wood preservative on utility poles and railroad ties.

You might want to make a correction to your OP.
edit on 8/18/2012 by meticulous because: Fixed OP Quote

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Haha I just read this I thought it was a crack up.

So shy people have chronic mercury poisoning now? What kind of assumption is that?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Kang69

Most people don't understand how harmful flouride is.

Those Congress induced curly-Q lightbulbs with Mercury? They don't even try to regulate how and where you're supposed to dispose of them. Most of them go into our landfills, in the regular garbage.

Our gov't looking out for pollution? green?

Our gov't is destroying us on purpose.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I swear. I can't go a day without someone from the anti-mercury cult chiming in. I have about 60+ of those "symptoms" you listed (although someone them where not very descriptive like "lungs" and "energy levels") and I have never had a filling in my life nor do I use flouride toothpaste (only natural products).

As far as flouride goes, it will not kill you. Flouride is a hardening agent, so yes large consumption of flouride could technically harden your arteries. However, against your teeth it is great because it hardens them and makes them strong, and the fact of the matter is, you spit it out. If you are swallowing toothpaste, you are doing it wrong. The tiny, microscopic amount that may occasionally drip down your throat over a lifetime of brushing is not enough to effect you at all.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Aloha

get green ya know what i mean jelly bean

Chlorella and Chlorophyl fit the bill and detox you they will

~may all souls be free~

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

It doesn't matter if you haven't had a filling, mercury is in High Fructose corn Syrup, and it's a major by product of coal burning plants. Your still exposed to it everyday.

Fluoride may not kill you, but it can still damage your health.

Also, fluoride has been banned in Europe in almost every country.

But were also starting to make progress as well. Some cities and small towns have passed for non fluoridated water.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by meticulous

Are you saying that was the initial purpose for Sodium Fluoride? It still does not extinguish the fact that Sodium Fluoride is harmful to your body.

It may be used as a wood preservative, but it's also been used in dentistry's since the 19th century.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Kang69

I have a garden and only eat natural and whole foods. My environment is clean. Sometimes health problems are a result of something other than mercury.

top topics

join