It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon Hoax: Debunked! by Paolo Attivissimo

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by WWu777

New SMOKING GUN I found in Apollo photo! You can clearly see a WHITE CLOTH CANVAS placed over the dirt!

Please post this incriminating photo. All the rest of your points have already been debunked countless times. Just read the "Young Aussie Genius" thread you started and abandoned.

I can't embed images here. If I try to, it shows up as "Link to External Image". Here is the direct link to the image I'm talking about. Behind the astronaut, you can see a white layer placed over the dirt. It looks like carpet or cloth, but it is definitely placed over the dirt. You can see the creases and edges too.

upload.wikimedia.org...

If you view this image at its original size, you will see that behind the astronaut you can see the edge of a WHITE CLOTH LAYER placed over the dirt! You can even see the edges and creases on it at the line where it overlays the dirt! This is a MUST SEE smoking gun that I discovered but don't see mentioned on any other sites yet!

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tino1985
First 3 minutes of Apollo 11 Press Conference. These three men actually look really scared for their lives, why? If you went to the moon and came back, wouldn't you be "Over the Moon" (Trust me, that pun was intended, just couldn't help myself).

Neil Armstrong either;

A: Knows he's straight out lying and cant live with himself.
B: Has had his life threatened.
C: Or is totally wiped out with CIA mind control.

I'll go with B.

This is a very strange public conference, make of it what you will:

If you don't hear from me, the CIA have caught up with me and I'm lying in a ditch in the middle of nowhere. If that's the case, I'll see you all on the dark side of the moon.

Tino1985.

Yes, and here is a still image of how gloomy their faces looked during that press conference.

Also see the 1978 fictional movie “Capricorn One” (currently available on YouTube) about how NASA staged a fake landing on Mars. In it, the astronauts under coercion are shown with reluctant expressions on their faces when they are on TV, which is eerily similar to the expressions on the Apollo 11 astronauts during the press conference. The film’s producer, Paul Lazarus, said in the Fox Special “Did we land on the moon?” that the film’s plot could be more fact than fiction in that the Apollo moon landings could very well have been faked in that manner.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Why do so many people believe in the moon landing being fake! I defiantly believe that the moon landing couldn't be fake we diffidently have that technology!

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Infi8nity

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by theitalian

So...let me get this straight: we're able to send a rocket all the way to Mars and drop a minivan-sized rover for exploration purposes, and get BEAUTIFUL pictures of the surface of the Red Planet, but we have to fake a visit to an object that's actually orbiting our world?

Right.

So let me get this straight, you think we had the same technology in the 60's as we do now?
By the way sending a LIFELESS robot into space is allot easier then sending a person.

Ha Ha thats so right, they always just step in and blab without thought, yeah we do have exponentialy greater computational, engineering and aerospace capability now and back then there was a cold war on. How can they compare today to then? It would be great if we could produce a smoking gun without compromise because the greatest part of that would be to show the government cow tow ers that they don't tell us the truth and they generally think we are all morons to believe whatever we are spoon fed, and you know what? they are not far from the truth.

jra

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

What exactly is this evidence of? How is it a smoking gun?

They left a lot of things on the ground by the way...

AS15-87-11843
AS15-87-11858
AS15-87-11838
AS15-87-11819

Perhaps you could explain what's so significant about your "smoking gun"?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

To you, it looks like a sheet of fabric, to me, it looks like a change in elevation. Take a look at this scan of the same image, without the enhanced contrast: www.hq.nasa.gov...
The foreground is slightly elevated, then the ground drops off out of view, and then it continues, looking lighter than the foreground.

Here's another photo from that location, that helps you see what I mean: www.hq.nasa.gov...

P.S. the last 2 images in the post above mine show that difference between foreground and background too.
edit on 28-11-2012 by wildespace because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by kover27

Basically they're people of a lower intellect with a lot of pride. The moon landing was a technological and scientific marvel and can be very confusing to a non-scientific mind. They see something that THEY don't understand so they just assume it's fake. They're not very smart but they could never admit it to themselves so they have this deluded fantasy that they're smarter than everyone else which is why they see "the truth" and nobody else can. Their sub-average intelligence also makes them easily manipulated by snake oil salesmen like Ralph Rene, Bart Sibrel and their band of clowns. They see a polished turd of a video with a fancy british voice over and "evil" sounding music and they take it hook, line and sinker, even if the video is completely detached from reality and so super-saturated with BS that if they made a 4th "Back to the Future" movie, Biff would certainly, at some point, drive into it.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
So according to a New Book the Moon Hoax is Debunked may i ask how? since all books are just for money making right?
edit on 28-11-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

While that's true, it doesn't automatically invalidate the claims made within
edit on 28-11-2012 by captainpudding because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by theitalian

Ahhh this should be nice for those who NEED to read it however they will more than likely dismiss it as crap and continue to believe what they want.

Moon hoaxers drive me insane just like people who call me nuts for believing in aliens....actually I think they drive me nuts more.

I'll check this out just so I have something to reference when people tell me we didn't go to the moon. I want to go all Buzz Aldrin on them when they say this lol.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join