It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's disgraceful actions addressed by SPECOPS community

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Finally, someone has gone to lengths to openly discuss the leaks that emanated from the White House in a short film that explains just what damage has been done and how much more difficult the job has become to protect this nation and it's interests against terrorism and extremism. The self-serving political reasons for disclosing the details of the Bin Laden killing by the White House are finally being addressed by those who are expert in the field of special operations and who have put life and limb on the line for this nation. If Obama has any real loyalty to this country, he'll demand that the Hollywood movie of Bin Laden's killing never sees the light of day.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
thanks bilk, was getting ready to post this, I wonder if his disclosing these operation was more than just political.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
thanks bilk, was getting ready to post this, I wonder if his disclosing these operation was more than just political.

If not political, it can only be more nefarious.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22

Absolutely, I certainly believe he, supported by lord only knows who, have infiltrated the government at its highest levels.

If he gets re-elected, all bets are off, he will have nothing to lose,

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Absolutely, I certainly believe he, supported by lord only knows who, have infiltrated the government at its highest levels.

Didn't he say as much, to Putin's emissary when he thought the mic was off?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

He sure did thanks for reminding me.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

"Who will guard the guards themselves?" Seems that's left to us.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

"Who will guard the guards themselves?" Seems that's left to us.

Yea, I wonder where the posters are?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I ffor some wacky reason dont believe in leaks. I believe in controlled releases.. then you gasp in shock and say "We're gonna stop those leaks!". I guess you just have to figure out why certain things are released.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Reading about Reptillians. I was anyway.

Referencing what you said, the exchange with the "off mic" could mean any number of things. All I know is we havent hit ***as bad as it can get and you cant miss it anymore even if youre a zombie asleep at the wheel***.. yet. RIght now its just a pop contest pissing match with the reds and the blues.. It will take some more for the reds and blues to figure out theyre both.. erm.. screwed and have been worshiping false gods.. aka donkies ( or is it donkeys) or elephants.

edit on 15-8-2012 by Advantage because: Spelling mistake

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

S&F for you.

Someone needed to speak up about this.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

thank you for this op this is a video people need to see and is very informative im about half way through but had to star and flag this

especialy the part on stuxnet again thank you op
edit on 15-8-2012 by KilrathiLG because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Reading about Reptillians. I was anyway.

Referencing what you said, the exchange with the "off mic" could mean any number of things. All I know is we havent hit ***as bad as it can get and you cant miss it anymore even if youre a zombie asleep at the wheel***.. yet. RIght now its just a pop contest pissing match with the reds and the blues.. It will take some more for the reds and blues to figure out theyre both.. erm.. screwed and have been worshiping false gods.. aka donkies ( or is it donkeys) or elephants.

edit on 15-8-2012 by Advantage because: Spelling mistake

Yeah we've all been duped by both sides playing us against the middle. They have the good cop bad cop routine down, but many people are waking up to it. I'm as guilty as the next. Bought into the last admin's BS for a long time. But this has been going on since the nation was formed. All the cliches are true. Power corrupts.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Special Operations? You mean those people who all had imaginary friends when they were young? Yeah, sure, those surely are some people capable of independent thought... no way in hell their handlers told them what to think...

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
This topic has beren discussed briefly in another thread where I commented there seems to be something else going on behind all the intelligence leaks. I am not a fan of Obama at all but some issues cropped up that made me ponder some possible alternatives -

Conspiracy Theory - ATS thread Iran Steps up nuclear.....

Its also been pointed out a few times now about the "kill list" and drones. Could it be possible that is done so in the end credit can be claimed by Obama? When it comes to the military there is no lost love between Obama and them so from a vanity viewpoint it makes sense (some).

As for the leaks it needs to be found and nipped in the bud, regardless of who they are, their part affiliation etc etc etc. Even if the leaks are strategic and solely for political problems, the person / persons must be held accountible.

The specops response reminds me of the 2004 elections with Kerry and the whole swiftboat issues.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
"National Security" is total bullcrap. Whoever is leaking the info is a real American as we all have the right to see just what our money is going tword. Terrorists would have no reason to come here if it wasn't for our out of control corporations and government meddling in stuff that has nothing to do with them. Pro tyranny much?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Metatronin
"National Security" is total bullcrap. Whoever is leaking the info is a real American as we all have the right to see just what our money is going tword. Terrorists would have no reason to come here if it wasn't for our out of control corporations and government meddling in stuff that has nothing to do with them. Pro tyranny much?

If you dont mind me playing devils advocate for a minute I have a question.

How is it a right to see whats going on in the realm of intelligence / military operations at a detailed level? We are not a Democracy.. We are a Representative Republic, which means the peoples representatives are responsible for that aspect and in turn are responsible to the American people in the manner they do their jobs.

I make this comment because our country could not operate in a command by committee enviornment when we have 300 million citizens with differeing moral / ethical viewpoints / backgrounds / agendas etc etc etc.

Just curious...

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Metatronin

But, under NO CIRCUMSTANCE should we ask for Obama's school records to see if he applied as a foreign student on a foreign passport, or ask for the documents in Fast and Furious, right? Pro-tyranny much?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
If not addressed by the constitution or bill of rights, the federal government has no business entertaining anything on any level( we are a constitutional republic, not a representative one). All else falls to state and local government as each area(city,county, and state) has different needs/problems. The fed has no right taking sides on any subject ever.

Morals and ethics have nothing to do with a rights/freedom based culture. Unless trampled upon, our opinions mean nothing.
edit on 8/15/2012 by Metatronin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

All that info should be out in the open, where do you extract that false opinion from my statement? Did I not just say that I am anti secrecy? Anything within the public arena should be just that, and open to any and all scrutiny.
edit on 8/15/2012 by Metatronin because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join