It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A theme park for terrorism !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

We have discussed this video in the past, here on ATS.
It was a parody that was never aired on TV, although I might agree it's in bad taste and can easily be mistaken for mockery.
Read about it here:
desertpeace.wordpress.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
reply to post by randyvs

The word "terrorism" is used differently in different places.

To the Israelis, the Hezbollah are the terrorists.
To the Hezbollah and Lebanese victims of Israeli war machines, the Israeli army are the terrorists.

I hope you really didn't think the Hezbollah go around calling themselves "terrorists".

As for the "theme park" bit, it looks more like a museum that documents Hezbollah's resistance

Blowing up embassies is what everyone calls terrorism. Hezbollah is an organization formed around terrorism pal. Now what ?
edit on 16-8-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Did you know that in the 1940s, zionists performed terrorist attacks on Palestinian homes and villages?
Did you know that the US was founded by a group of terrorists.
Did you know that every revolution or action against a government can be considered terrorist?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by RimDaas

Did you know that in the 1940s, zionists performed terrorist attacks on Palestinian homes and villages? Did you know that the US was founded by a group of terrorists. Did you know that every revolution or action against a government can be considered terrorist?

Yes I did.
Propaganda is one thing. What I believe sets this apart from the rest is suicide.
edit on 17-8-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Oh, of course Israel as a nation, never said they hate Jesus. But they sure dont mind mocking Jesus on national TV.

You can't possibly believe Christ isn't mocked to the bone here in America. He is mocked everywhere far more than anyone.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join