It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A theme park for terrorism !

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I did a search and found a thread from 2010 here on ATS that received no attention. With recent news about it I thought it would be worthy of a post. At first I thought this might be some extreme propaganda against Muslims in it's entirety.
But I did read enough to find out it is for real. So check this dump out !

I guess it's true. Hezbollah will stoop to every low imaginable. I wonder what all yall are a think'in on this en.

I've always paid attention to issues in the middle east because of interest in Bible prophecy. But somehow this one escaped my knowledge. I must say it has renewed my hate for terrorism.
edit on 15-8-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I thought the world was the theme park for terrorism...........

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by davethebear
I thought the world was the theme park for terrorism...........

I suppose that would be the extended version.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

great video. i know a little bit more now than i did a half hour ago. and that is a good thing.

-subfab

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by subfab

I'm glad to hear that. That's exactly why I posted it.
I think Ryan Duffy grew that beard to fit in and not be recognized as westerner.

edit on 15-8-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

The word "terrorism" is used differently in different places.

To the Israelis, the Hezbollah are the terrorists.
To the Hezbollah and Lebanese victims of Israeli war machines, the Israeli army are the terrorists.

I hope you really didn't think the Hezbollah go around calling themselves "terrorists".

As for the "theme park" bit, it looks more like a museum that documents Hezbollah's resistance against Israel.

edit on 16-8-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
reply to post by randyvs

The word "terrorism" is used differently in different places.

To the Israelis, the Hezbollah are the terrorists.
To the Hezbollah and Lebanese victims of Israeli war machines, the Israeli army are the terrorists.

I hope you really didn't think the Hezbollah go around calling themselves "terrorists".

As for the "theme park" bit, it looks more like a museum that documents Hezbollah's resistance

Blowing up embassies is what everyone calls terrorism. Hezbollah is an organization formed around terrorism pal. Now what ?
edit on 16-8-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Blowing up embassies is what everyone calls terrorism. Hezbollah is an organization formed around terrorism pal. Now what ?

What about blowing up civilians? Do terrorists do that?

Well, the Israeli army does that as well. In that case, the Israeli army are terrorists too.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Well, the Israeli army does that as well. In that case, the Israeli army are terrorists too.

You want to talk about the Isreali army ? That's fine go make a thread. This is about Hezbollah !

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

You want to talk about the Isreali army ? That's fine go make a thread. This is about Hezbollah !

I thought this thread was about "terrorists".... since the thread title says "A theme park for terrorism!"

Just presented my 2 cents on the subject of "terrorism".

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

To be sure it's about a theme park installed by a certain terrorist organization. Hezbollah !

The Isrealis don't have one. If you would like to talk up on Hezbollah I have no problem with that. Tell me some good things about them. I will welcome any knowledge.
edit on 16-8-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

To be sure it's about a theme park installed by a certain terrorist organization. Hezbollah !

Like I said earlier...

"To the Israelis, the Hezbollah are the terrorists.
I hope you really didn't think the Hezbollah go around calling themselves "terrorists"."

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I have no problem with that. Tell me some good things about them. I will welcome any knowledge.

"Tell me some good things about them. I will welcome any knowledge."

Promise??
From the video that YOU posted.... Re-watch 6:32-40

The hezbollah built schools, hospitals and rebuilt the buildings that Israel destroyed. Sounds like a good thing to me.

I've always paid attention to issues in the middle east because of interest in Bible prophecy

I've always found it interesting how Christians love those who condemn Jesus .... i.e Israel.
and condemn those who love Jesus... i.e Muslims.

Im sure you think Jesus loves you and Jesus-hating Israel more than the muslims.
I am not surprised at all.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

The hezbollah built schools, hospitals and rebuilt the buildings that Israel destroyed. Sounds like a good thing to me.

They also build schools for terrorism from my understanding. But I'll agree they have done some good things however politically motivated. And not that their the founders of such motivated PR either so I'm not saying that either.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

They also build schools for terrorism from my understanding. But I'll agree they have done some good things however politically motivated. And not that their the founders of such motivated PR either so I'm not saying that either.

And Israel also runs military training centers to raise soldiers for the Israeli Army.... who are perceived as terrorists by somebody else.

Or are we supposed to only go by Israels definition of "terrorist"?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
reply to post by randyvs

I have no problem with that. Tell me some good things about them. I will welcome any knowledge.

"Tell me some good things about them. I will welcome any knowledge."

Promise??
From the video that YOU posted.... Re-watch 6:32-40

I've always paid attention to issues in the middle east because of interest in Bible prophecy

I've always found it interesting how Christians love those who condemn Jesus .... i.e Israel.
and condemn those who love Jesus... i.e Muslims.

Im sure you think Jesus loves you and Jesus-hating Israel more than the muslims.
I am not surprised at all.

saying something, is different than taking action on something
israel as a nation has never said they hate jesus, if they have, please provide proof.
if muslims love jesus, why isn't there thousands of christian churches in muslim counties? where are the millions of christians that would be worshipping jesus in muslims countries?
provide proof of what you say, or it is not believeable.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Or are we supposed to only go by Israels definition of "terrorist"?

I have yet to see an Isreali suicide Bomber pal.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

saying something, is different than taking action on something
israel as a nation has never said they hate jesus, if they have, please provide proof.

Oh, of course Israel as a nation, never said they hate Jesus.
But they sure dont mind mocking Jesus on national TV.

if muslims love jesus, why isn't there thousands of christian churches in muslim counties? where are the millions of christians that would be worshipping jesus in muslims countries?
provide proof of what you say, or it is not believeable.

For the reason that Muslims don't see Jesus as God, but as a human prophet and messiah.
As for the lack of millions of churches... its probably for the same reason that there is a lack of millions of hindu temples and buddhist shrines.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I have yet to see an Isreali suicide Bomber pal.

A "terrorist" need not always be someone with a suicide vest.
Any one who terrorizes civilians with airstrikes and tanks is also perceived as a "terrorist" by the people.

Or is it more polite to bomb civilians from the sky as opposed to using a suicide vest?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I can normally stomach the most hardcore of violent videos ... but, I just couldn't make it past the halfway mark of the first video. I was DISGUSTED! The hate is so evil and vile that it just oozes out of their corrupt works. Sorry, I couldn't stomach these videos.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join