It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rats Are Jumping Off This Sinking Ship - SGTreport

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Part one

Part two I think

I think I know why the Fed told the banks to make preparations for Financial Callapse, London's NEW World Order Banks want to bring back the Glas Stieagle Act... - you know the law that prevented Banks and Brokerages to Merge and Rape and Pillage the middle class = without mercy.... yea that law that Dodd and Frank and that other guy Graham... well, if they re-institute the act ... that would mean, those Derivatives are
again illegal and would have to be taken off the books.... How many Trillions are there in derivatives >? I heard its like 100 times the value of the planet... anyway, either way this thing goes its all over ... you see with the derivatives - we will collapse because we couldn't possibly keep up with the interest on those instrements of finanacial distruction. and if Glas Stieagle goes into effect - the dollar is dead like 1000 times over. so either way - it financial curtains for the average guy on the street.

And again on SGTreport - we have a scenario that sort of makes sense - if you hear news similar to a virus
has infected the computer systems and they are going to shut down the banking system to rid the system of
this virus and the banks will open again on Monday - from the moment you hear anything from the banking industry needs to shut down - you have 72 hours until Martial Law will be instituted... WOW... and I added this
information instead of making another post... god bless America and Stay Safe not sorry.

edit on 14-8-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

Sounds interesting. If you can't grow your own food, or have sufficient stores and the ammo to protect your stuff, you'll have a rough time. If you want to see how close to being animals humans can get, let the bottom fall out of the financial system and the economy totally collapse. People will be eating eachother in 2 weeks.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I dont know about that - Canabalism - I'm sure it will happen especially around the large cities - I was wondering about that a few months ago and I could not find anything out of WWII about Canabalism, people were eating saw dust but not other people.... go figure -

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Larouche keeps plugging along.

What's up with all the tweets about curiosity on there,anyways?

I liked this comment under the youtube vid.........

Rats leaving the sinking ship? Well that's a healthy load of disinfo BS isn't it? The rats never got on the ship.  The rats have been planning to sink this ship for 100 years! It's part of the Ordo Ab Chao formulah of the Jesuits and their counterfeit leader, the Pope. Nice try though. dynoplasm 3 days ago

larouchepac.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot

I dont know about that - Canabalism - I'm sure it will happen especially around the large cities - I was wondering about that a few months ago and I could not find anything out of WWII about Canabalism, people were eating saw dust but not other people.... go figure -

You obviously didn't dig very deep then, try again. There is plenty of information on cannibalism during WWII.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Id have to say if that was going to happen it probably would have started in Detroit already that city is all animals anyways. Keep an eye open maybe it is being covered up lol.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by KaiserSoze

You obviously didn't dig very deep then, try again. There is plenty of information on cannibalism during WWII.

More recent... Russia serving smoked bums.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Im not sure how the collapse will happen but I do think it will. Thats why every week I buy 100.00 worth of silver and have a good supply of seeds and plenty of land with chickens pigs and goats and ponds with fish also my guns and people to help me protect my land and food. Im not nearly as afraid of collapse as I was 4 years ago. Still not looking forward to it im working on solar power now.
edit on 15-8-2012 by pez1975 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by KaiserSoze

I just did a youtube search and yea, its there... Japanese - Russians, dont know why I didn;t find it before,

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Well I'm still listening to the vids as I write this, but I'm thinking this has to be the invitation to rise up with civil unrest that TPTB are waiting for.

So the cueing has begun and no doubt it will be reinforced on a regular and constant basis I expect, until such time as we follow their plan and then they "respond". It feels like one kingsized exercise in expert population manipulation. We are being manipulated. .

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Thats what happens when you dont inspect or dont allow inspections to be made. Which returns us to the point as to why we should audit the Fed because we can smell the Rodents, and thats how they serve us.
edit on 15-8-2012 by BacknTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
People will be eating each other in 2 weeks.

No question about that...

There doing it NOW!

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Sort of makes you wonder the Burger King and McDonalds are serving real beef doesnt it... yuck, how will the fast food industry survive if there is no factory food to serve.... and hell half of America would starve if just McDonalds closed down for few months....

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

...and hell half of America would starve if just McDonalds closed down for few months...

Sad to say it but I am probably one of the half you mentioned...

But still, the ship NEEDS to sink for anything good to come out of it.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
Larouche keeps plugging along.

What's up with all the tweets about curiosity on there,anyways?

I liked this comment under the youtube vid.........

Rats leaving the sinking ship? Well that's a healthy load of disinfo BS isn't it? The rats never got on the ship.  The rats have been planning to sink this ship for 100 years! It's part of the Ordo Ab Chao formulah of the Jesuits and their counterfeit leader, the Pope. Nice try though. dynoplasm 3 days ago

larouchepac.com...

I looked at some of that Larouche stuff. Andrew Jackson is being condemned for treason?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Wow that is just a ton of conjecture presented as "fact." Seriously, the funniest statement on there Susanne Posel saying that she's interested in ending the "propaganda." There are a lot of maybes, perhapses and coulds, in her ideas especially. At least she says this is what she believes but not what she knows. She want's there to be a crash, and is just another fear monger.

As for the first guy, he's the spokesman for Lyndon LaRouche's organization, and that alone should make everyone take him with a grain of salt. Remember, LaRouche claims he invented the Star Wars Program, claims Gorbachev's wife is out to kill him and has committed massive financial crimes himself.

I agree that the current banking system cannot last, and must be reformed before it destroys the economy of not just the United States, but the entire world. However, the way these clowns want to take it on is just bizarre, uninformed and disturbing.

Yes, we are sitting on a financial time bomb, while being bled dry, but learning about economics, not listening to crazy doomsday predictors is the way to educate yourself on it.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

LaRouche is crazy, possibly a fascist and one guy that both sides of the political spectrum in America can agree is out of his mind and a jerk.

He started out by claiming to be a Marxist, but not a communist because according to him, apparently LaRouche himself understands what Marx meant and almost everyone else has gotten it wrong. He also see all of society as a gigantic fight between Socrates and Aristotle and that everything is somehow relating back to that.

More recently, he's claiming that he's not a Marxist anymore but now believes entirely in FDR's New Deal, although the posted videos here would seem to show that he is changing on that too. He also holds many very contradictory stances that make it very hard to classify him as either a liberal or conservative. He's also been proven quite racist and Anti-Semitic. The core of his belief system is that the British and Jewish people are evil, and out to destroy us all.

He's quite the nutter, and someone that almost nobody wants to be associated with these days.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ProjectJimmy

and he's right ,considering that British empire murdered 100's of millions to billions across the world.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

We're not exactly an empire any more mate. Nor are we a threat today to the United States or her people.

Also, and not at all to excuse it, every major empire has committed genocide to some degree.

Besides it all, we're all a little more concerned about how to get our economy back on its feet than ruling the world. I really don't see why there is so much anti-British fear here on ATS some days.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
This is bad bad bad bad bad, I once heard a guy talk about the derivatives market and how the main exchange wasn't what we should be watching. And that when the derivatives market crashed that it would be lights out gracey.

Perhpas he wasn't kidding...if he was right...then they knew this was coming months away.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join