It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rats Are Jumping Off This Sinking Ship - SGTreport

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectJimmy
Wow that is just a ton of conjecture presented as "fact." Seriously, the funniest statement on there Susanne Posel saying that she's interested in ending the "propaganda." There are a lot of maybes, perhapses and coulds, in her ideas especially. At least she says this is what she believes but not what she knows. She want's there to be a crash, and is just another fear monger.

As for the first guy, he's the spokesman for Lyndon LaRouche's organization, and that alone should make everyone take him with a grain of salt. Remember, LaRouche claims he invented the Star Wars Program, claims Gorbachev's wife is out to kill him and has committed massive financial crimes himself.

I agree that the current banking system cannot last, and must be reformed before it destroys the economy of not just the United States, but the entire world. However, the way these clowns want to take it on is just bizarre, uninformed and disturbing.

Yes, we are sitting on a financial time bomb, while being bled dry, but learning about economics, not listening to crazy doomsday predictors is the way to educate yourself on it.

That's why i don't bother to read propaganda that comes from Larouche or Alex Jones, fear mongering b.s. getting people riled up for nothing. I don't doubt there is a conspiracy going on, but it isn't from religious jews or brits. I'd say its more on the nature of the ruling elite, banksters and people that are filty rich stepping on the backs of the poor to elevate their own "greatness".

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Thank you, I couldn't agree more! I too believe there is a conspiracy for sure, and like you it is one of the greed and ego of the few rather than national and secret religious ambitions.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join