It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Whistle Blower : conclusion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
By The Reb

Now a hard drive over the top of Sage and through wine vineyards. Temp 190, oil pressure 80psi nothing in the mirrors. This really is a pretty drive when your not stomping through at 90mph. Dropping into Temecula and back on the 214 freeway. Mirrors, left, center, right. 90mph, oil good, temp good. Other than stiff, this car is a dream to drive. I should be 15 minutes behind Boots now. Time to make another call.

“Call Dalton” Ringing.......Dalton is a pilot buddy and served with Boots in the Green Zone of Iraq. Ringing.........”Dalton”
“Dalton? Reb here”
Dalton “Hey Reb, what’s shakin?”
Reb “Boys in Black....I know something that’s supposed to be secret and the black suits aim to keep it quiet.”
Dalton “so you have the NSA on your ass?”
Reb “yes sir I do. Literally as we speak. Just made a hi speed loop and lost a tail of three but that wont be for long.”
Dalton “What do you need, Reb?”
Reb “Round up Bravo team to meet at the Ranch. Boots and I will be in Redding in 6 hours. What you can do is give us eyes in the sky Close Air Support from Redding up to the ranch. You still keep a hanger in Ashland?”
Dalton “ Yup, have all the toys from the black ops days.”
Reb “Good. Have Benny and Jimmy pick you up and bring the Hummers and gear trailers after you land and meet us at the Ranch.”
Dalton “Ok boss,.I’ll be lookin for your call in six hours and round up Bravo team for rally on the ranch.”
Reb “Good copy OUT!”

The Ranch is a bunker complex I built into Mount Ashland at 6,800ft elevation. Entry is hidden by a gate that looks rustic. There are summer properties surrounding it who’s owners keep to themselves and forbid hunters from wondering on their premises.

Incoming Call from Boots
“Yeah” I answered
“Reb, where are you? I am in Pomona getting Gas.”
“ Off the 60/71 intersection?” I asked
Boots “yeah, where are you?”
Reb “Ten minutes out. Wait for me there. OUT!”

I knew where she was. This gas station is a mom and pop store that sells soft ice cream. Boots loves the bottom of the cone.

We merged onto I-5 in tandem, her on a Kawasaki ZZR 1400 Ninja with 197 bhp Ram Air @ 9500 rpm, and her small 128lb. Frame she can keep up. Two more stops for gas and we were nearing Redding. Mirrors. Left, center, right. Back to center. Black SUV closing. I rolled down my window and hand motioned forward, Boots stayed with me, right up to 160. So did the SUV. It closed in fast. I have seen these in the Green Zone. These Escalades had Chevy 505 cubic inch big blocks with superchargers. 650 bhp at 6800rmp. There was 2 of them. They were riding close.

Boots with a mirror check spotted them. She pulled up beside me, unzipped her riding jacket mid-cargo pocket to show me the butt of her Glock.- 21 .45 cal. Pistol. I stuck my foot into the floor and the Daytona lurched to 185. She tucked in behind me, the boys in black hung with us. Boots thumbed her cruise control grip lock and with a motion that only a ballet dancer could do, gripped the Glock and turned only her torso to face the oncoming SUV and put six rounds into the grill. The sight was awesome. The engine of the front Escalade locked up causing a chain reaction with their tag-a-long and caused both to crash.

Knowing that threat was gone I called Dalton Back. Told him we needed to ditch the Bike at the Redding airfield and could he have someone open a hanger for us. Yeah, we are that connected. Its called friends in low, low places. In this case, a retired Army Greenie Beanie O-3 captain.

We hit the hanger at 7pm with two hours of daylight left. Dalton was on high over watch. Ditching the bike went without a hitch. Boots got off and the Captain took it into the hanger. She pulled off her helmet tossed it to the old Green Beret, threw him a hi-ball salute and hopped in with me.

Boots “Fauk Reb, did you see that, man.”
Reb “Yeah, guess you been practicing Yoga too. Good Girl.”

Checking in with Dalton, he had us in sight. Nobody was following. Time to call Dan and see what he can tell us.

“Call Dan.” Ringing.........Ringing,,,,,,,”This is Dan”
Reb “Dan its been an eventful day. You have any dope for me?”
Dan “Reb, the boys you been eluding today are NSA. Not our favorite people when they are pissy. Reb, they are pissy. You want all of the story now?”
Reb ”Yeah, give it to me.”
Boots “Hi daddy”
Dan “okay you two listen up. Reb your Whistle Blower was a civilian contracted to NSA. One of the Army Remote Viewing teams did some views on population after 2012. Three independent teems at different locations came up with the same story. Next to no population global after February 2013. This was first done in 1987.”

Dan continued
“Your whistle blower headed up four independent teams with his primary team being in Denver. Among things they viewed was 9/11. These ‘hits’ as they call them often change with the weather as civilization does. Nothing stays the same right? Well, you remember Al Gore’s pitch about Climate change? His whole philosophy was that we could somehow change this outcome, change the Earths karma as it were, if we went green. Guess what Reb? There was no change in your whistle blowers views. They ran the same targets over and over for eight years and got the same results.

Reb “Dan, are you wanting me to believe there is a good chance we will have an Earth Changing event February ...in 6 months?” All I could do was shake my head in the negative.
Dan “ Yeah Reb. That’s what I am saying. Seems the President isn’t ready to break the story because he doesn’t want to be wrong if nothing happens. Can you imagine?”
Reb “Oh yeah, I’m tracking ya.” I looked at Boots. She was looking strait, no emotion. There was a silence.
“Okay Dan, we’re going underground at the Ranch in Ashland and let this blow over for a few weeks. Then we will meet at the bunker in Divide Colorado. I will get back to you, Dan, hey thanks.”
Dan “ Take care of my little girl Reb, OUT!”
If something does happen I want to be high and underground. Divide Colorado elevation is 9196ft.

We were passing Shasta. I love this ride. Its earthy. I do earthy. The sight of the emerald green water is special. Soon we’ll be passing the mountain. It will be catching the orange and pink colors of the sunset. Beautiful.

The rest of the tip was uneventful. Boots wanted to stop in Hilt for an ice cream cone and a five dollar set of Lotto numbers, she looked at me and said “What can it hurt?”

After arrival I briefed the crew on the situation. They took it well. Then I put the twins on patrol.
“Zeus, Apollo, Post.” The two Gladiator Dobermans went to their door and waited for it to open.
Dalton was senior team leader and built the security guard schedule. It had been a long day. Boots and I needed a shower. She looked me down and back up, smiled and said “Come on Reb, we gotta get some sleep.” She grabbed my arm and led me to our bedroom.

pt 1
pt 2
pt 3

This story is based on a series of u2u's I received over a 2 week period. I changed names, dates and details to conform with T&C and built a fictitious story rather than going with a continuation thread in the 2012 forum. I had a great time putting this story together as you can imagine. It was really great to get your great comments. They are very flattering

edit on 14-8-2012 by rebellender because: the usual suspects

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Continued:
I hope to continue writing with The Reb character .......as this series has been quite a ride

again Thank all of you for reading

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
If it were a book, I'd buy two, just to have a back-up.

It was an enjoyable read. The character dimension was awesome. The rhythm was constant.

As a writer, I am a constant critique of others work.

Yours is something I'd want to emulate.

*humble bow*

Well done!
edit on 14-8-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Well written, and Thoroughly anticipated.

I like the character, because hes someone that everybody can get into.

You have that 60's vibe, with a 2012 touch, going !!!!

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

reply to post by sonnny1

thanks guys
this was fun

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
How interesting...

SnF

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Good thing I have an Internet connection in the bunker...

Otherwise, I would have never got past Part 2.

I'm not coming out until April.

Oh, by the way, nice work Reb. SnF!
edit on 14-8-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Congrats....what a ride!

s&f

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

So you got the extra thumbs up for style and pizzaz (I'm thinking Hollywood stars here)
Too bad it has to end
I gotta tell you Reb, this sounds like a blockbuster at the box office...you should go for it...you're way too cool

ETA
I'm still in love

edit on 8/16/12 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

You're funny

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

I got another u2u yesterday...........this story isnt over

ETA: I feel it

edit on 16-8-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

I got another u2u yesterday...........this story isnt over

ETA: I feel it

edit on 16-8-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

Go for it.
Really enjoying

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by edged1

here is part 5 "Warning order" if you haven't found it yet

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I enjoy this style of writing, especially when there is a possibility of it being fact. It reminds me me a lot of Mathew Reilly and his character Scarecrow.

loved it thanks for the ride x x x

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

thanks for reading, I can keep the story going a bit, I see no reason to end it just yet. its kinda like a comic figure sorta. Its very fun, and challenging too. I have never written any creatively. In fact I flunked creative writing Frosh yeah of hi school.....now I wish I knew what I was doing.

top topics

join