It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History Channel UFO Abductions

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I was born in 48 my experiences started when I was a small child no one ever talked about this subject and I never told anyone I thought it was just part of life, being little I didn't know any different. I still think it is funny that through the years I never knew about all that happened and it wasn't until approximately 12 years ago that I saw a show on the Discovery channel I was 44 at the time. When I would see a show listed about this subject I would watch and as it turns out finally most things are known.
I can only talk about the Grey's they are the ones I go to and luckily my experiences have not been all that bad.
I was told one time that they are parallel to us meaning with all the different species there are short ones tall ones fat ones thin ones good ones bad ones and different colored ones.
I think what is hard for most people to understand is we humans are the way we are and they are the way they are. We don't like there way and they don't like our ways. We are warish people we think we are always right.
One time someone asked why do they take certain people is it for there blood type etc. but from what I have seen I would say they take the ones that won't give a hard fight ones that they can use control on easier they are a weak species.
Enough for now once I start I have a hard time stopping, sorry about that.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by aelphaeis_mangarae
Has anyone here been abducted by aliens or had contact ?

Did you read my post above?

They never told me that I was ever abducted, and I am not aware of any encounter, but I am in contact with them day and night. I am carrying a transciever, and they can examine everyone near me. I am in emotional contact with them, and it doesn't feel bad, not even that they know every step of mine.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I think I ran into some in Mexico a couple years ago, My philosophy is shoot first, run, look back, then keep going.

I wasn't a big believer about aliens until I saw one, I saw it at night, looked green far away, gray up close.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I have a scar that just appeared overnight when I was a small child it is on my upper right thigh no reason what so ever for it.
A few years back on my middle finger tip on my left hand a red/purple triangle with a dot just above and slightly to the right appeared from no where I don't know what it is. It doesn't hurt I don't feel anything underneath but it makes me curious why do I have it. Does it mean something or is it just a strange/unusual occurrance or is it a marking of some kind for identification. Does anyone else have something like this on your fingertip?

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I don't have any marks on me, the aliens are very careful with me, and I doubt that they would harm me...

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu
I don't have any marks on me, the aliens are very careful with me, and I doubt that they would harm me...

who are they? greys

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSide

who are they? greys

No !! Why don't you read back?!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join