It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History Channel UFO Abductions

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I'm sure many of you saw the UFO Abduction spot on the History Channel tonight. I have a question about what the aliens were trying to learn.

Many of the abdunction reports claim that the abductees had no initial memory of the abduction. The leading authority on UFO abductions said that their memories had been "systematically blocked".

Our scientists know quite a bit about the human body, but relatively little about how the human mind actually works. I would assume that these aliens had to have very detailed knowledge of how the human brain works to be able to block very specific memories. Why, then, would they need to perform these examinations? How could they know so much about the brain, but so little about the body?

[edit on 11-10-2004 by cabotage]

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
it might be that theyre not abducting for research purposes, but perhaps to extract something?

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   
When I have experiences most times I am allowed to have instant recall I have been told to remember. Other times I am allowed to remember the experience but certain parts they block and they won't allow me to remember until they choose for me to remember if that makes any sense.
I know when I was shown the symbols for Aids and Cancer I was allowed to remember them but when they programmed me with the cures for all known Viruses I was not allowed to remember as they say when it is time you will know. This has been a heavy burden to carry.

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I saw it also.

Missed the 1st 15 minutes of it.
Yes, some people have very detailed accounts while others... have
very vauge memories of it, or a short glimpse of it.

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 11:09 PM
link   
well they said it themselves... when people are abducted it is sheer terror! They obviously have a great deal of knowledge about the human mind, AND the body, as they know what parts to pin down in order to keep you stabalized. The simple answer... they are demons

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Very good question. But as someone else noted, it doesnt sound like they are researching anything. Its impossible to know their true motives, but it doesnt sound like they are researching our bodies. I also wouldnt jump to the conclusion that they are demons based on an absurb 2000 year old book, but then again, with some of the accounts, they may as well be "demons." If anything, the ones who perform medical experiments just seem to be indifferent at most. Calling them "demons" is relative, were doing the samething to animals on our planet everyday. I guess we are demons, also.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 07:25 AM
link   
We are to some of them as animals are to us. Some are pets they train others are testing speciem's and others are just left to be.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 08:18 AM
link   

it might be that theyre not abducting for research purposes, but perhaps to extract something?

Or to put something in.
Ever noticed how some people today have that long narrow horsey looking face, with big almond eyes?
Maybe Paris Hiltons daddy aint Mr Hilton

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by cabotage
Why, then, would they need to perform these examinations? How could they know so much about the brain, but so little about the body?

[edit on 11-10-2004 by cabotage]

Yeah, here comes the question: where those people 'Really' abducted, Were they really taken to another planet, or onto a flying saucer?

I believe, if an alien species is interested in the body of a human/animal, they would disassamble their victims, and the mutiliated bodies would be dumped on a field.

There are plenty of news about people being implanted during daytime, and they even remember of that. The implant usually gets into the body from a passing-by UFO, the aliens don't start surgery on you, still the implant appears in you. This implant is responsible for the extended contact with the aliens.

The "abduction story" may only be programmed in the victim's mind, so that aliens can examine his/her reaction on it. Nothing more. There are some fascinating story about abductins, but most of them are useless lies...

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
When I have experiences most times I am allowed to have instant recall I have been told to remember. Other times I am allowed to remember the experience but certain parts they block and they won't allow me to remember until they choose for me to remember if that makes any sense.
I know when I was shown the symbols for Aids and Cancer I was allowed to remember them but when they programmed me with the cures for all known Viruses I was not allowed to remember as they say when it is time you will know. This has been a heavy burden to carry.

So you're saying aliens abducted you and gave you information about curing all known viruses, but made them "hidden" so you can't access them?

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Just be careful with these words... you may have experience with aliens, but they won't give you any power, and they won't program informations in your brain... you know why. Let me ask you: what species of aliens are you in contact with?

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Wait one minute,

You have had to read the thousands of articles that I have read in order to say that most are fake or lies, from regular americans to Secret KGB files that where bearly revealed, True that the gov't is cleaver by mixing lies with truths slow distinguishing and getting rid of certain true fact.

But I bet your @ss you have never seen a mutaled body, when I have in Venensuela and Have seen the slashing sun in Mexico City. Im very analitical, look, one of the bottom lines is that in order to reveal what is really going on you have to look at the bottom line, The Gov'ts have been misleading you for the longest time, and the truth of it is if it was shown to you, you would not believe it, you would deny it.

Thats how the world is, Did you know that the Mexican Government admitted that Aliens are real, I saw it on the news, but yet no one cares, WHY, because Aliens don't pay the rent or buy food, humanity is ignorant to that exact point, We are not like einstein, whose devotion was meant to enhance the world, we are the puppets on strings.

I think I have seen aliens in Mexico, although they are called demons over there "YES". The more uneducated a person is, the more the world has to make sense to them, so religion or something else takes the place of truths. They except death as part of life, that is why humanity and everyone around us is destined to lose, except for those einsteins of the world, and I gurantee you there are people out there that are ready to defeat or at least survive the future.

The masses, I among them, would be suprised if we pull out some kind of win.

Response mixed in with Philosophy

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   
The Gov't has to mix the truth with lies, because they can't just hide the truth, they not as smart as that. Still, it is evident that abduction is not necassary for aliens to examine your mind.

To fully examine your body, they have to abduct you, keep there, and they have to kill you for further experiments. If they want you to react to an 'abduction experience', it is enough if they remotely brogram your mind with loads of lies. They will be definate for you, and you will think, you were really abducted. But in reality, not...at all.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   

how do you know they gave you the cures if you don't remember?

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Most people say there are two types of Grey's the short and the tall ones. Actually I have seen three types the shorties as I call them the taller one's and the very tall ones almost 7' in height. With the Grey's there are groups within groups. I go to a very tall Grey. The very tall Grey's are the Doctor's, Teacher's, Scientist and Main Monitors of the ones I go to.
About the Audio/Visual implant after this was put in through my right ear then they are able to show and tell you and even program into you what they want you to know. There are things you are allowed to remember like the symbols for Cancer and Aids (they mean nothing to me) then they programmed the Cures for all known Viruses but these I am not allowed to remember until they choose to let me. When they activate this device for a transmission they use a certain frequency.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I am inplanted by the Reptilians !!

Hard to believe, but this is the truth. Unlike to others, I wasn't taken to another planet or under ground, it happened at night sometime, I don't know. They showed me where I can feel the inplant at the back of my head, they showed me what they look like, and they showed me what fascinating things the human brain is capable for. They are interested in my deepest emotions, my brain capabilities and my personal image. They can alter my feelings the way they want it, and they are in telepathic contact with me, whenever they want it to be.

Why did they show themselves to me? Perhaps, it is a meaning of trust, and an examination to see, what will I do in such circumstances. It is interesting to me, that they are actually watching me, but sometime I may get used to that. They don't tell me everything, but I can sense their activity on me, and all I can do, is to trust them. It feels like "gods" were they.... but in fact, they are real living creatures.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   
@observe50

There are things you are allowed to remember like the symbols for Cancer and Aids

could you draw this symbols and show them to us, please???

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I tried to draw but it didn't turn out. I posted the symbols at a site called abduct.com well over a year ago I just went to check it out haven't been there in ages they moved the album.
Go to abduct.com scrool down to where it says; Alien Symbols, Alphabets and Star Chart click then on this page scrool all the way to bottom where it says Symbol Album go into album and hit next 4 X'S

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Cool... they are very interestig symbols pal, you are gifted with a precious relationship with those helpful species, and you have a future destination... to save the World.

I wonder why the Reptilians don't awash me with such vast knowledge, or at least why don't they tell me the answers for those fantastic diagrams... you know the truth, the Reptilians are better than the Greys...!

Do Greys visit the ATS?... because the Reptilians do that recently.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Has anyone here been abducted by aliens or had contact ?

<<   2 >>

join