It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olympic 2012 Conspiracy - Yes, we WON! This is a VICTORY!!!!

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
“You are not special. You're not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else. We're all part of the same compost heap. We're all singing, all dancing crap of the world.”
― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

If the average human male ejaculate is 2 mls and there are 20,000,000 sperm per ml there are 40,000,000 sperm per ejaculate.

Let us say your father masturbated throughout his teens thousands of times and then made love to your mother for some time before you were conceived.

That means that the number of sperm that could have led to you being conceived is 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.

The fact of you are a sentient being sitting here typing in that you are not special is nonsensical.

All of your peers were flushed down the toilet or thrown away in a used condom.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by dr treg

Ok I see you are special.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal

You won you can come out from your bunkers now --no alien invasion here

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

The paralympics have started, so back in your bunker!

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

I am against the olympic conspiracy son read my posts ..

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
What? No hilarious long winded blow by blow account of the evil symbolism of the Paralympic opening ceremony?

I am disappoint.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
What? No hilarious long winded blow by blow account of the evil symbolism of the Paralympic opening ceremony?

I am disappoint.

I think the title should be - 'we the naysayers won suspiria in denying ignorance"!!.
Looks like the doomsayers have learned their lesson trusting witchdoctors-charlatans..

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
this post was refreshing so many people see nothing happening as just another conspiracy that turned out to be nothing, i for believe that yes a plan was in place, i mean all the symbolism and the actual place where the olympics was built all the road names, a coincodence maybe but it does seem possible it was intentional, so i think the greater awareness all the people who put out there thoughts and feelings on this subject actully made a difforence and stopped it from happening.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by melvin2012
this post was refreshing so many people see nothing happening as just another conspiracy that turned out to be nothing, i for believe that yes a plan was in place, i mean all the symbolism and the actual place where the olympics was built all the road names, a coincodence maybe but it does seem possible it was intentional, so i think the greater awareness all the people who put out there thoughts and feelings on this subject actully made a difforence and stopped it from happening.

yup basement boys 1-0 nwo, illuminati, aliens, nibiru, mossad, iran, al qaeda haha

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

I am against the olympic conspiracy son read my posts ..

I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic but I can't tell anymore on this site! Sometimes I think a crazy person is just joking but nope they really are just that crazy haha.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Olympic 2012 Conspiracy self-congratulation thread -

Yes!!!

We Righteous ATS Skeptics WON!!!

The whackjobs have abandoned the thread!!!

This is a VICTORY!!!!

Or... will they display their awesome powers of OCD by their need to have the last word?

Check back in a few days folks, it'll be fun

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I also agree with you OP, I also agree with you.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
This is a conspiracy web-site. What are you gonna find if you come here?

You are gonna find conspiracies.

All of the OP's comments are completely appropriate for this web-site.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by IshmaelKipling
This is a conspiracy web-site. What are you gonna find if you come here?

You are gonna find conspiracies.

All of the OP's comments are completely appropriate for this web-site.

Are you inferring it may be inappropriate that the OP's comments be challenged by anyone with a dissenting view?

Or, would you prefer this section of ATS to be a "safe place" for the unhinged to make their ridiculous claims unchallenged?

The "Grey Area" is for unchallenged whackjobbery, this section... well, it's open season. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence or they will receive an extraordinary amount of attention from skeptics so that balance may return to the Force.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I`ve been spreading the word about alien mermaid "people" that were going to take over the world on my birthday. well, my birthday has past and the world is safe from the alien mermaid invasion thanks to me and everyone else who helped spread the word.

if you`re saying to yourself, " i didn`t get the word about the alien mermaid invasion" don`t worry a lot of people didn`t get the word about the TPTB and a false flag event at the olympics either but in both cases apparently enough people knew about these events to prevent them from happening.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tardacus
I`ve been spreading the word about alien mermaid "people" that were going to take over the world on my birthday. well, my birthday has past and the world is safe from the alien mermaid invasion thanks to me and everyone else who helped spread the word.

I knew that invisible pink unicorns were going to take over the world on the 1/9/12, but didnt tell anyone. Damn, now they have taken over the world. If I had just posted a thread here telling people they were going to take over the world 2 days ago they could have been stopped!

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by nottelling
Olympic 2012 Conspiracy self-congratulation thread -

Yes!!!

We Righteous ATS Skeptics WON!!!

The whackjobs have abandoned the thread!!!

This is a VICTORY!!!!

Or... will they display their awesome powers of OCD by their need to have the last word?

Check back in a few days folks, it'll be fun

Pot calling the kettle black fella...

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tardacus

if you`re saying to yourself, " i didn`t get the word about the alien mermaid invasion" don`t worry a lot of people didn`t get the word about the TPTB and a false flag event at the olympics either but in both cases apparently enough people knew about these events to prevent them from happening.

So the op might have been wrong ..... so what if his intentions were noble, he/she shouldnt be ridiculed for trying to help.

The truth is you will never know the truth unless it actually happened then you would have all stood up and thought, hmmm the signs were there.

As has already been mentioned above this is a conspiracy forum and these things should be expected. So say your piece people and be critical and just leave it at that instead of creating more confusion and disinformation either intentionally or through social convention to jump on the band wagon with the rest of the bum boys.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Personally, i can't believe this thread is still open.............c'mon Mods, if it was a horse, it would have shot by now for "humane" purposes.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
This will probably be deleted but i have the overwhelming urge to say it so here goes.

I seriously doubt that the image of denver is an actual pic of him and could be easily interpreted as an attempt to throw people off. Just listening to your posts along with your pic....... something doesent add up, which leaves me thinking who are you really ?

Now i know your going to come back with some smarmy condescending half arsed comment on how can you take that from a pic and im being judgemental and foolish so ill counter it right there and say if that really is you in the picture i swear you have one of those faces i would struggle to lift my boot off.

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36 >>

join